Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PTG

Postby PTG » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Instructions from the Two Percent Club at Paltalk. Feel free to join !

[highlight=red]NOTE: text should be placed in context a couple of minutes back in time when the short tirigger was at 31 !![/highlight]

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:52 pm

razorboy wrote:P,

Thanks for the input - Still trying to work out this momo thing.
1. Does the momo candle body have to be the same color as the previous?
2. first zone looks to be in the 0 to 50 range of the first momo - may have gotten in it too early

pierre23 wrote:Nice trading.. but the zones are in the wrong places, it's the 0-50% of the momo candle's body. Momo candle = body 2x larger than last candle body.

The first candle is right, just the mz isnt in the right place. And I see no second zone.. there is no more momo candles there apart from the current one which is 2x that of the previous candle. Maybe you saw other reasons to enter again.

Thats just my view

You're still drawing your MZ from the bottom of the wick. It's 0-50% of the momo candle body. Other than that looks like you've got it =]

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:57 pm

blubbb wrote:Here's an extended version of DoubleAlert (source). As soon as you add it to a chart, it will check multiple timeframes automatically: M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1. No need to switch the chart by hand. You can also specify a number of bars it will check after the momo bar has happened.

nice job, thanks! I havn't loaded this one yet (@ work atm) but can you choose which timeframes for it to check? Like if we only want to look for at the M5 and M15 and not get any alerts from the rest?

razorboy

Postby razorboy » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:08 pm

I know I know......that's just my crappy computer drawing skills

pierre23 wrote:
razorboy wrote:P,

Thanks for the input - Still trying to work out this momo thing.
1. Does the momo candle body have to be the same color as the previous?
2. first zone looks to be in the 0 to 50 range of the first momo - may have gotten in it too early

pierre23 wrote:Nice trading.. but the zones are in the wrong places, it's the 0-50% of the momo candle's body. Momo candle = body 2x larger than last candle body.

The first candle is right, just the mz isnt in the right place. And I see no second zone.. there is no more momo candles there apart from the current one which is 2x that of the previous candle. Maybe you saw other reasons to enter again.

Thats just my view

You're still drawing your MZ from the bottom of the wick. It's 0-50% of the momo candle body. Other than that looks like you've got it =]

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:21 pm

es/pip wrote:i am not going to post anymore of my trades after this one

maybe one every once in a while

i think by now, considering i have posted 100's of charts that are exactly the same, that if someone wants to learn it they have plenty do go off of. Everythnig is in MO's posts and charts.

my posts are redundant at this point

i will help answer any q anyone may have.

MO,

i took my normal 4% risk per trade today but after the first winner i rolled 50% of net profit into (on top of the 4%) the next trade and then so forth on each additional trade. If i had a small loser or a b/e i started back over at 4% and did the same for each consecutive winner.

needless to say it turned a great day into a extremely great day to say the least

Not sure why what you said never really clicked for me. Then, for some reason i equated it to how i play blackjack and it clicked.

bet 100 win 2 hands bet 200 etc etc etc till i lose a hand and then start over

anyway, thanks again for everything u r doing here-------it is unreal what is possible from what i have learned from you, and to think i am still in MO 101 makes my head spin.

thanks again for your time

I'll give you a few days without posting charts before you break. Who are you kidding, it's an addiction to show off your putting the banks out of business :wink:. Thanks for the charts you have posted - really helped it come together for me

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:05 am

blubbb wrote:Here's an extended version of DoubleAlert (source). As soon as you add it to a chart, it will check multiple timeframes automatically: M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1. No need to switch the chart by hand. You can also specify a number of bars it will check after the momo bar has happened.

Thanks Blubbb!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:33 am

DRAIN THE BANKS!!

NO MERCY!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:20 am

deeforex wrote:

i think by now, considering i have posted 100's of charts that are exactly the same, that if someone wants to learn it they have plenty do go off of. Everythnig is in MO's posts and charts.

MO,

i took my normal 4% risk per trade today but after the first winner i rolled 50% of net profit into (on top of the 4%) the next trade and then so forth on each additional trade. If i had a small loser or a b/e i started back over at 4% and did the same for each consecutive winner.

needless to say it turned a great day into a extremely great day to say the least

Not sure why what you said never really clicked for me. Then, for some reason i equated it to how i play blackjack and it clicked.

anyway, thanks again for everything u r doing here-------it is unreal what is possible from what i have learned from you, and to think i am still in MO 101 makes my head spin.

Es or MO,

So are profits reinvested by increasing lot size or by increasing SL by the amount of your profits?

PROFITS ARE ADDED TO YOUR SL FOR STAYING POWER.

That said, do whatever you want.

deeforex

Postby deeforex » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:56 am

MightyOne wrote:
deeforex wrote:

MO,

Es or MO,

So are profits reinvested by increasing lot size or by increasing SL by the amount of your profits?

PROFITS ARE ADDED TO YOUR SL FOR STAYING POWER.

That said, do whatever you want.

MO: "PROFITS ARE ADDED TO YOUR SL FOR STAYING POWER."

Yes, that's what I thought. The BlackJack example led me to believe that we were betting our winnings. (i.e. increasing lotsize) Thanks for the clarification. MO, when you get a moment, could you please answer my questions from my chart/angle study from yesterday? Thanks. dee

razorboy

Two Z zone set ups...........

Postby razorboy » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:50 am

looked like 2 momo bars in a row to me - means 2 z zones........

2nd and 3rd green bars after the "3"

Only the first one got hit - long @ 147.27 with 1 minute left in the 5 minute bar (7.29 EST) - out in the thumb area@.385

Pointers from the experts always appreciated

Return to “TheRumpledOne”