Is it possible to explain a bit the relationship you mentioned with your quoted statement? Maybe some annotations on a chart to understand what you see and is crucial.
"1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step
2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint."
I also wonder if you no longer use blubbb's mighty zone indicator?
Bestdragon33 wrote:rushN4 wrote:dragon33 wrote:
Dragon can you explain why you have enterd this 2 trades.
I know there was a 4h MZ above on the first trade but i can not see why you entered on the 15min chart.
The 1h candle color was bullish at the time of your entry.
and the entrys look different to what you have showd us in your explanation (not on break of the 15min candle close/low)
sorry my english is not very good
First trade is just a M15 zeroline. Price broke the candle with the three on top, came back and zero the break candle around the close. Order put on break of the low so that price have to come my way.
second trade is just a continuation of previous run.
You can not just copy what i am doing. I gave you all the material you need to start but everybody on this board have to learn to observe. I know it is boring but it keeps you of trobbel with real money.
1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step
2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint.
When you start seeing this (takes a while) then you can make entrys that are worth to take.
1. This is the typical stoppoint on H1, remember open close and 50% are the important areas to watch. In the picture below you can see my fibtool is drawed on a H1 candle and the sema is plot very close to the 50% area.
This is where i make my decision to buy on top of the same candle!
Notice also that when you enter you are with the H1 color.
2. Same picture different story! Sometimes price is struggling and it is not clear how to recognise the right areas. Then you have to look smaller and start drawing on the M15 candles. Very important is that when you make your decisions on a M15 that you have to take your profit faster.
ALWAYS take profit according to the frame you are trading. Yes you will miss some nice moves but on the other it is better to take small profits instead of losers.