lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:59 am

cfabian wrote:Dragon,
Is it possible to explain a bit the relationship you mentioned with your quoted statement? Maybe some annotations on a chart to understand what you see and is crucial.

"1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step
2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint."

I also wonder if you no longer use blubbb's mighty zone indicator?

Best

dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:Image

Dragon can you explain why you have enterd this 2 trades.

I know there was a 4h MZ above on the first trade but i can not see why you entered on the 15min chart.

The 1h candle color was bullish at the time of your entry.

and the entrys look different to what you have showd us in your explanation (not on break of the 15min candle close/low)
sorry my english is not very good
:wink:

greetings
Jochen

First trade is just a M15 zeroline. Price broke the candle with the three on top, came back and zero the break candle around the close. Order put on break of the low so that price have to come my way.

second trade is just a continuation of previous run.
You can not just copy what i am doing. I gave you all the material you need to start but everybody on this board have to learn to observe. I know it is boring but it keeps you of trobbel with real money.

1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step
2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint.

When you start seeing this (takes a while) then you can make entrys that are worth to take.

1. This is the typical stoppoint on H1, remember open close and 50% are the important areas to watch. In the picture below you can see my fibtool is drawed on a H1 candle and the sema is plot very close to the 50% area.
This is where i make my decision to buy on top of the same candle!
Notice also that when you enter you are with the H1 color.

2. Same picture different story! Sometimes price is struggling and it is not clear how to recognise the right areas. Then you have to look smaller and start drawing on the M15 candles. Very important is that when you make your decisions on a M15 that you have to take your profit faster.
ALWAYS take profit according to the frame you are trading. Yes you will miss some nice moves but on the other it is better to take small profits instead of losers.

Last edited by dragon33 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:14 am

Another example of a nice M15 stoppoint

Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:47 pm

Pablo,
You spotted correctly to my understanding. Also good thing it is marked after the move up, and not reacted right at the ZL line as many of us (including me) does at times.

Best

pablo101 wrote:Here's another I saw, hope this is right

WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Happy Holidays to all of you.

I have followed this thread and NLA for quite a while. Thanks to all of the contributors.

Attached is an attempt to see if I have grasped what you are teaching. Any and all comments and critiques are welcomed and appreciated.
Attachments
gu.pdf
(17.78 KiB) Downloaded 287 times

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Dragon, as always, many thanks for your explanations.
Will continue to study this on my graphs.

Happy holidays and drink whatever is available, from beer to bubbles.

Best

dragon33 wrote:
cfabian wrote:Dragon,
Is it possible to explain a bit the relationship you mentioned with your quoted statement? Maybe some annotations on a chart to understand what you see and is crucial.

"1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step
2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint."

I also wonder if you no longer use blubbb's mighty zone indicator?

Best

dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:Image

Dragon can you explain why you have enterd this 2 trades.

I know there was a 4h MZ above on the first trade but i can not see why you entered on the 15min chart.

The 1h candle color was bullish at the time of your entry.

and the entrys look different to what you have showd us in your explanation (not on break of the 15min candle close/low)
sorry my english is not very good
:wink:

greetings
Jochen

First trade is just a M15 zeroline. Price broke the candle with the three on top, came back and zero the break candle around the close. Order put on break of the low so that price have to come my way.

second trade is just a continuation of previous run.
You can not just copy what i am doing. I gave you all the material you need to start but everybody on this board have to learn to observe. I know it is boring but it keeps you of trobbel with real money.

1. Observe the stoppoint from all the H1 candle! When you can start predict them next step
2. Observe the stoppoints from all the M15 candles! Compare them with the H1 stoppoint.

When you start seeing this (takes a while) then you can make entrys that are worth to take.

1. This is the typical stoppoint on H1, remember open close and 50% are the important areas to watch. In the picture below you can see my fibtool is drawed on a H1 candle and the sema is plot very close to the 50% area.
This is where i make my decision to buy on top of the same candle!
Notice also that when you enter you are with the H1 color.

2. Same picture different story! Sometimes price is struggling and it is not clear how to recognise the right areas. Then you have to look smaller and start drawing on the M15 candles. Very important is that when you make your decisions on a M15 that you have to take your profit faster.
ALWAYS take profit according to the frame you are trading. Yes you will miss some nice moves but on the other it is better to take small profits instead of losers.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:31 pm

:)
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 pm

:)
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

cfabian

Postby cfabian » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Hello Pablo...
Remember that if you are playing of 15M ZL, your profits are smaller. This trade worked out for 20 pips, but look how it worked out off the H1... the sucker is still running up. So act accordingly to the TF you're trading off. But that doesn't mean that if you play out off H1 using 5M to pinpoint your entry would result in short aims.

I would have traded that 15M setup targeting the 1.5965 area (the zone of the H1 doji breakout).

Then reenter at around your point B, where I consider bullish momo is starting to build up.

Hahaha... it is nice to explain and see obvious trades on a pic, while doing them live is something else.

Cheers

pablo101 wrote:I'd posted this in the NLA thread but that one is acting up for some reason so I resigned to just posting it here, here you go:

Hi all, I hope everyone had a nice Christmas

Dragon or anyone, can I ask you if this was a worthwhile zline trade to take? I can see from hindsight that it reach about +20 pips and looks like it is still going up.

But let's just say for argument sake that this was off a H4 support area and I interpret the first 1 hour green reverse candle as momo. I wait for this candle to close and stick a fib on it (in yellow) to see if the market retrace to the open, close or the 50% area of this 1 hr candle, but I also put in a fib on the last red 15 min momo candle.

At this point I see 15 min retrace back into this red fib 15 min with wick so I would stick a buy stop order at the high of that 15 min retrace candle with small stop at the bottom of that wick candle.

Would this been a good trade and/or good entry to take?

Thank you and happy hols

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:22 am

cfabian wrote:Hahaha... it is nice to explain and see obvious trades on a pic, while doing them live is something else.

Tell me about it! :shock:

I see what you're saying about my trade, thanks for the comment.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 am

How's this one?
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”