lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:22 pm

scheeco wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out

Image




ok SL hit -20....now short

Image


and long on GU

Image



OK GU hit my SL -28.....:roll: EJ hit my target +48

dragon would be great if you could tell me what i did wrong?

thanks


HI Rush, I am the last person to comment but I would have gone short where you went short if only my MBT metatrader did not lose connection.But I would not have gone long as you have done though!

My analysis was as follows:
H4 has no MOMO apart from previous LONG MOMO some H4 candles ago - and prcie seems to be ranging.
However we are in the H4 zone (probability check)

H1 has big LONG MOMO followed by BIG SHORT CANDLE that closes below the OPEN of previous H1 candle and thus FAILED to make new high and CLOSED LOWER THEN OPEN PRICE!.
This to me implies - WAIT and see what happens with next H1.
Next LONG H1 closes below the 50% level of the SHORT H1 CANDLE.
WAIT - here I am thinking that price wants to go SHORT.
Next H1 has no MOMO to go long.
NOW I am looking for other probability checks:
Sema confirmation ( this will indicate the upward movement of price has reached an extreme)
Close of first other colour M15 candle - the RAT entry

I am sure I may be off the analysis but this is how I was watching it untill I lost connection.


That's exactly the way how it works
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:24 pm

rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out

Image




ok SL hit -20....now short

Image


and long on GU

Image



OK GU hit my SL -28.....:roll: EJ hit my target +48

dragon would be great if you could tell me what i did wrong?

thanks


Price was bouncing against H4 nothing more. Sometimes you have to wait longer or trade shorter (less pips)
On ej you took a trade against the H1 (closed lower as the H1 up) In that case see what is going to happen. The next H1 was going up but never came near the 50%. The next candle was price was trying to go up but see the size of the M15 candles they where getting smaller. No higher closes etc. A H1 ratentry would have been nice. A M15 zerotrade was also possible.


thank you very much for your answers dragon...
I think i can see what you mean!

after the chart has printed it is most of the time easy to understand but in realtime it is not always easy to do the right decisions...im working on it

thanks


Just wait after momo. If price on the next candle stays in the range of momo then trade with momo.

If not just wait another H1 and so on untill you get a picture of continuation or failing.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 pm

dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out

Image




ok SL hit -20....now short

Image


and long on GU

Image



OK GU hit my SL -28.....:roll: EJ hit my target +48

dragon would be great if you could tell me what i did wrong?

thanks


HI Rush, I am the last person to comment but I would have gone short where you went short if only my MBT metatrader did not lose connection.But I would not have gone long as you have done though!

My analysis was as follows:
H4 has no MOMO apart from previous LONG MOMO some H4 candles ago - and prcie seems to be ranging.
However we are in the H4 zone (probability check)

H1 has big LONG MOMO followed by BIG SHORT CANDLE that closes below the OPEN of previous H1 candle and thus FAILED to make new high and CLOSED LOWER THEN OPEN PRICE!.
This to me implies - WAIT and see what happens with next H1.
Next LONG H1 closes below the 50% level of the SHORT H1 CANDLE.
WAIT - here I am thinking that price wants to go SHORT.
Next H1 has no MOMO to go long.
NOW I am looking for other probability checks:
Sema confirmation ( this will indicate the upward movement of price has reached an extreme)
Close of first other colour M15 candle - the RAT entry

I am sure I may be off the analysis but this is how I was watching it untill I lost connection.


That's exactly the way how it works



you will laugh now...i was short on GU after 11:45 candle(15m pinbar) and switched to long after i saw the 50% level of the 1h up candle holding with a rat trade... :roll:
Last edited by rushN4 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:46 pm

rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out

Image




ok SL hit -20....now short

Image


and long on GU

Image



OK GU hit my SL -28.....:roll: EJ hit my target +48

dragon would be great if you could tell me what i did wrong?

thanks


HI Rush, I am the last person to comment but I would have gone short where you went short if only my MBT metatrader did not lose connection.But I would not have gone long as you have done though!

My analysis was as follows:
H4 has no MOMO apart from previous LONG MOMO some H4 candles ago - and prcie seems to be ranging.
However we are in the H4 zone (probability check)

H1 has big LONG MOMO followed by BIG SHORT CANDLE that closes below the OPEN of previous H1 candle and thus FAILED to make new high and CLOSED LOWER THEN OPEN PRICE!.
This to me implies - WAIT and see what happens with next H1.
Next LONG H1 closes below the 50% level of the SHORT H1 CANDLE.
WAIT - here I am thinking that price wants to go SHORT.
Next H1 has no MOMO to go long.
NOW I am looking for other probability checks:
Sema confirmation ( this will indicate the upward movement of price has reached an extreme)
Close of first other colour M15 candle - the RAT entry

I am sure I may be off the analysis but this is how I was watching it untill I lost connection.


That's exactly the way how it works



you will laugh now...i was short on GU after 11:45 candle(pinbar) and switched to long after i saw the 50% level of the 1h up candle holding with a rat trade... :roll:


That H1 was the first lead to wait. NO CLOSE HIGHER. If you have wickdolls above or below H1 candles they tell you something!!!.

If that happen just draw zerolines on the M15 candles. See if price fails for new high/lows etc. Compare the size of upgoing candles with down etc. You are so close to make it. Keep going
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 pm

What is a wickdoll?

Someone need to assemble a dictionary...LOL!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:What is a wickdoll?

Someone need to assemble a dictionary...LOL!



I think it means wick in direction of loss....

thanks for you words dragon ..i keep going

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:01 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:What is a wickdoll?

Someone need to assemble a dictionary...LOL!


Wick in direction of loss = wickdolls

LOL

dictionairy could be handy some of the threads!!!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 am

What is "direction of loss"?

I was serious about the dictionary.

That's why I repeat the rat reversal rules over and over.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
tmanbone
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:52 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby tmanbone » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:41 am

Wick Doll = Wick + (direction of loss + L). = Doll. I believe what MO teaches is wicks show buyers/sellers and bodies show the way, works both ways long and short. Hope this helps.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:15 am

Rushn4, dragon,
Is it possible for you to post a chart? I'm trying to find that H1 candle and pin bar you're refering to. Time reference is not that accurate.

Thanks a lot. Cheers

dragon33 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out

Image




ok SL hit -20....now short

Image


and long on GU

Image



OK GU hit my SL -28.....:roll: EJ hit my target +48

dragon would be great if you could tell me what i did wrong?

thanks


HI Rush, I am the last person to comment but I would have gone short where you went short if only my MBT metatrader did not lose connection.But I would not have gone long as you have done though!

My analysis was as follows:
H4 has no MOMO apart from previous LONG MOMO some H4 candles ago - and prcie seems to be ranging.
However we are in the H4 zone (probability check)

H1 has big LONG MOMO followed by BIG SHORT CANDLE that closes below the OPEN of previous H1 candle and thus FAILED to make new high and CLOSED LOWER THEN OPEN PRICE!.
This to me implies - WAIT and see what happens with next H1.
Next LONG H1 closes below the 50% level of the SHORT H1 CANDLE.
WAIT - here I am thinking that price wants to go SHORT.
Next H1 has no MOMO to go long.
NOW I am looking for other probability checks:
Sema confirmation ( this will indicate the upward movement of price has reached an extreme)
Close of first other colour M15 candle - the RAT entry

I am sure I may be off the analysis but this is how I was watching it untill I lost connection.


That's exactly the way how it works



you will laugh now...i was short on GU after 11:45 candle(pinbar) and switched to long after i saw the 50% level of the 1h up candle holding with a rat trade... :roll:


That H1 was the first lead to wait. NO CLOSE HIGHER. If you have wickdolls above or below H1 candles they tell you something!!!.

If that happen just draw zerolines on the M15 candles. See if price fails for new high/lows etc. Compare the size of upgoing candles with down etc. You are so close to make it. Keep going
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”