lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Dragon has been feeding this info on a plate on a regular bases.
My advice to people who dont understand him his.. read what he says.. go look/ask your chart for answers.. tell ur mind what u want to learn.. another post wont help at this stage imo.
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

scheeco
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:13 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby scheeco » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:13 am

dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:Took this one this morning:
This was my thought process:
Probability Checkboxes:
a) Price in H4 and H1 zones (defined by MOMO candles)
b) Sema confirmation in H4 / H1 zone on M15 chart
c) Close of first other colour M15 candle

All these were checked but noticed the huge SHORT MOMO in the overlay (circled in yellow) so I thought based on yesterday that I am waiting for the next H1 candle to close before making a decision.
The next BLUE H1 closed below the 50% level of the RED MOMO H1 candle so failed to close higher therefor I thought a SHORT would have been safe.(I think this part of my analysis as just crap!)
However I did take 9 pips ...entered short at 50% level of RED H1 MOMO candle @ 1.21949.
Image

In retorspect I am thinking the following... while I did everything right at this point - the fault in my analysis was two fold:
1) Price failed to close lower ( below RED H1 MOMO candle) as MOMO was down - that would indicate that price may start reversing now. However the opposite would be true if MOMO was upwards and price failed to close higher, than a reversal may be possible.

2) A double bottom formed. I am a little unsure as to its significance and when tp pay attention to them and what they may imply. But looking at some charts it seems that they are a good indication of reversal coming our way.

Are these retrospective analysis on the right track?


Your analysis is good but you are missing some parts. Red momo down! So you only think shorting. The next candle closes on the 50% area. This indicates that price may continue if the blue candle holds and see what happens next!!! Price retraced but couldn't close below The openprice of the blue H1. Now you need to be fast and find some entry. rat enry of the blue H1 is nice to do.

Sometimes you get time sometimes you need to be very fast. If things are not clear stay out and observe. If you observe 10 times and 10 times happens the same then you know your analysis start to work


Thanks so much Dragon, always helpful!
The RED H1 MOMO I circled was what made think to only go short.
When you say "next candle closes on the 50% area" - are you refering to the BLUE H1 CANDLE after the RED MOMO or the M15 blue candle?

If it is the BLUE H1 CANDLE - does it mean I have to wait for it to close and then to see what happens in the next H1 candle?
In this case the second blue H1 Candle had the retrace but failed to close below the previous BLUE H1 Candle - so now we are sure that price is moving up so enter.

I think my problem is that I am looking for hard and fast rules when that is practically impossible on the market.
There are only probabilities and no definitives.
I am trying to determine what are the things to look for once price moves into the H4/H1 zones and the probable action.
But I will get there.


I always talk about the H1 candles if it is about 50% areas. entrys are just rats on M15.
The only rules you need to think about are!

Did we hit a H4 zone?
If yes wait for an H1 that retraces into previous H1 but fails to close lower or higher.
If no keep trading the other directions.

Once you have this in your fingers you can start searching how to trade the momocandles.

It is all about an H1 candle that retraces into a previous momentum or non momentum.


Thanks for the very good advise Dragon!
Hopefully this sticks in my brain!

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 am

scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:Took this one this morning:
This was my thought process:
Probability Checkboxes:
a) Price in H4 and H1 zones (defined by MOMO candles)
b) Sema confirmation in H4 / H1 zone on M15 chart
c) Close of first other colour M15 candle

All these were checked but noticed the huge SHORT MOMO in the overlay (circled in yellow) so I thought based on yesterday that I am waiting for the next H1 candle to close before making a decision.
The next BLUE H1 closed below the 50% level of the RED MOMO H1 candle so failed to close higher therefor I thought a SHORT would have been safe.(I think this part of my analysis as just crap!)
However I did take 9 pips ...entered short at 50% level of RED H1 MOMO candle @ 1.21949.
Image

In retorspect I am thinking the following... while I did everything right at this point - the fault in my analysis was two fold:
1) Price failed to close lower ( below RED H1 MOMO candle) as MOMO was down - that would indicate that price may start reversing now. However the opposite would be true if MOMO was upwards and price failed to close higher, than a reversal may be possible.

2) A double bottom formed. I am a little unsure as to its significance and when tp pay attention to them and what they may imply. But looking at some charts it seems that they are a good indication of reversal coming our way.

Are these retrospective analysis on the right track?


Your analysis is good but you are missing some parts. Red momo down! So you only think shorting. The next candle closes on the 50% area. This indicates that price may continue if the blue candle holds and see what happens next!!! Price retraced but couldn't close below The openprice of the blue H1. Now you need to be fast and find some entry. rat enry of the blue H1 is nice to do.

Sometimes you get time sometimes you need to be very fast. If things are not clear stay out and observe. If you observe 10 times and 10 times happens the same then you know your analysis start to work


Thanks so much Dragon, always helpful!
The RED H1 MOMO I circled was what made think to only go short.
When you say "next candle closes on the 50% area" - are you refering to the BLUE H1 CANDLE after the RED MOMO or the M15 blue candle?

If it is the BLUE H1 CANDLE - does it mean I have to wait for it to close and then to see what happens in the next H1 candle?
In this case the second blue H1 Candle had the retrace but failed to close below the previous BLUE H1 Candle - so now we are sure that price is moving up so enter.

I think my problem is that I am looking for hard and fast rules when that is practically impossible on the market.
There are only probabilities and no definitives.
I am trying to determine what are the things to look for once price moves into the H4/H1 zones and the probable action.
But I will get there.


I always talk about the H1 candles if it is about 50% areas. entrys are just rats on M15.
The only rules you need to think about are!

Did we hit a H4 zone?
If yes wait for an H1 that retraces into previous H1 but fails to close lower or higher.
If no keep trading the other directions.

Once you have this in your fingers you can start searching how to trade the momocandles.

It is all about an H1 candle that retraces into a previous momentum or non momentum.


Thanks for the very good advise Dragon!
Hopefully this sticks in my brain!


I will keep repeating untill you get it
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 am

here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out EDIT: SL HIT -20

Image
Last edited by rushN4 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
scratty
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 359
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:42 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby scratty » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 am

Thanks dragon

The only thing i dont understand completaly is this:
If yes wait for an H1 that retraces into previous H1 but fails to close lower or higher.


Does the "close" is depending on h1 candle? This would mean you wait for a candle in dir of profit to close and for a H1 closed wick in the current H1 candle? Or is it depending on M15 closed candles?

Or asked like this: Do wait the second H1 candle to close or you also enter during this candle whe there occures an M15 Rat?

Thanks again.

dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
scheeco wrote:Took this one this morning:
This was my thought process:
Probability Checkboxes:
a) Price in H4 and H1 zones (defined by MOMO candles)
b) Sema confirmation in H4 / H1 zone on M15 chart
c) Close of first other colour M15 candle

All these were checked but noticed the huge SHORT MOMO in the overlay (circled in yellow) so I thought based on yesterday that I am waiting for the next H1 candle to close before making a decision.
The next BLUE H1 closed below the 50% level of the RED MOMO H1 candle so failed to close higher therefor I thought a SHORT would have been safe.(I think this part of my analysis as just crap!)
However I did take 9 pips ...entered short at 50% level of RED H1 MOMO candle @ 1.21949.
Image

In retorspect I am thinking the following... while I did everything right at this point - the fault in my analysis was two fold:
1) Price failed to close lower ( below RED H1 MOMO candle) as MOMO was down - that would indicate that price may start reversing now. However the opposite would be true if MOMO was upwards and price failed to close higher, than a reversal may be possible.

2) A double bottom formed. I am a little unsure as to its significance and when tp pay attention to them and what they may imply. But looking at some charts it seems that they are a good indication of reversal coming our way.

Are these retrospective analysis on the right track?


Your analysis is good but you are missing some parts. Red momo down! So you only think shorting. The next candle closes on the 50% area. This indicates that price may continue if the blue candle holds and see what happens next!!! Price retraced but couldn't close below The openprice of the blue H1. Now you need to be fast and find some entry. rat enry of the blue H1 is nice to do.

Sometimes you get time sometimes you need to be very fast. If things are not clear stay out and observe. If you observe 10 times and 10 times happens the same then you know your analysis start to work


Thanks so much Dragon, always helpful!
The RED H1 MOMO I circled was what made think to only go short.
When you say "next candle closes on the 50% area" - are you refering to the BLUE H1 CANDLE after the RED MOMO or the M15 blue candle?

If it is the BLUE H1 CANDLE - does it mean I have to wait for it to close and then to see what happens in the next H1 candle?
In this case the second blue H1 Candle had the retrace but failed to close below the previous BLUE H1 Candle - so now we are sure that price is moving up so enter.

I think my problem is that I am looking for hard and fast rules when that is practically impossible on the market.
There are only probabilities and no definitives.
I am trying to determine what are the things to look for once price moves into the H4/H1 zones and the probable action.
But I will get there.


I always talk about the H1 candles if it is about 50% areas. entrys are just rats on M15.
The only rules you need to think about are!

Did we hit a H4 zone?
If yes wait for an H1 that retraces into previous H1 but fails to close lower or higher.
If no keep trading the other directions.

Once you have this in your fingers you can start searching how to trade the momocandles.

It is all about an H1 candle that retraces into a previous momentum or non momentum.
Lose professionally!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:10 am

rushN4 wrote:here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out

Image




ok SL hit -20....now short

Image


and long on GU

Image

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:51 am

rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out

Image




ok SL hit -20....now short

Image


and long on GU

Image



OK GU hit my SL -28.....:roll: EJ hit my target +48

dragon would be great if you could tell me what i did wrong?

thanks

numbk2k
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby numbk2k » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 pm

rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out

Image




ok SL hit -20....now short

Image


and long on GU

Image



OK GU hit my SL -28.....:roll: EJ hit my target +48


GU and EJ usually moves together and take the same direction

User avatar
rushN4
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Jochen
Gender: Male

Postby rushN4 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 pm

numbk2k wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out

Image




ok SL hit -20....now short

Image


and long on GU

Image



OK GU hit my SL -28.....:roll: EJ hit my target +48


GU and EJ usually moves together and take the same direction


i thought about shorting GU but i was still long and can not hedge at my broker.....but i shorted EU my target is 1,2220 EDIT: CLOSED BE
Last edited by rushN4 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scheeco
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:13 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby scheeco » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:34 pm

rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:here is my EJ trade today , hope it works out

Image




ok SL hit -20....now short

Image


and long on GU

Image



OK GU hit my SL -28.....:roll: EJ hit my target +48

dragon would be great if you could tell me what i did wrong?

thanks


HI Rush, I am the last person to comment but I would have gone short where you went short if only my MBT metatrader did not lose connection.But I would not have gone long as you have done though!

My analysis was as follows:
H4 has no MOMO apart from previous LONG MOMO some H4 candles ago - and prcie seems to be ranging.
However we are in the H4 zone (probability check)

H1 has big LONG MOMO followed by BIG SHORT CANDLE that closes below the OPEN of previous H1 candle and thus FAILED to make new high and CLOSED LOWER THEN OPEN PRICE!.
This to me implies - WAIT and see what happens with next H1.
Next LONG H1 closes below the 50% level of the SHORT H1 CANDLE.
WAIT - here I am thinking that price wants to go SHORT.
Next H1 has no MOMO to go long.
NOW I am looking for other probability checks:
Sema confirmation ( this will indicate the upward movement of price has reached an extreme)
Close of first other colour M15 candle - the RAT entry

I am sure I may be off the analysis but this is how I was watching it untill I lost connection.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”