lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Fxtraveller
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby Fxtraveller » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:26 am

Re: GU trade
Now that buyers showed a bit of activity, I am even more sure, that, IF price


pushes a new low by an inch (meaning sellers overcame the buyer burst) it will then further drop like a rock!

tempted to set a limit and go to sleep circa 4800 and sleep!

OR, Sell if candle colour changes, circa 4837

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
noone22
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:50 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby noone22 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:47 am

MightyOne wrote:Noone22 I know that you want to believe it is real
but it is just a load of crap


MO, leave me something to believe into,
I have very few of the beliefs left!

I haven't said, that people are blindly trading
Fibs lines alone. They're taking them into account
(together with PA to the left and other factors).
But the point of my last post was - that Fib lines
are actually created in traders' mind and
thus supported subjectively by people,
not by any objective factors.
Last edited by noone22 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:50 am

I'm with you... tempted to click the mouse, but have to go out in a couple of hours... and I hate having open trades while not around. Probably will have to pass on this, or wait till London open, which could be the point of retrace if Asia breaks now.


Fxtraveller wrote:Re: GU trade
Now that buyers showed a bit of activity, I am even more sure, that, IF price


pushes a new low by an inch (meaning sellers overcame the buyer burst) it will then further drop like a rock!

tempted to set a limit and go to sleep circa 4800 and sleep!

OR, Sell if candle colour changes, circa 4837
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:36 am

es/pip wrote:1st time out at b/e

in now with a 9-1 R/R


once we come into the the zl area of this move i will tighten up how i manage getting out of it

Image



out with +35

stalled too much for me into that h4 zl
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:08 am

es/pip wrote:
es/pip wrote:1st time out at b/e

in now with a 9-1 R/R


once we come into the the zl area of this move i will tighten up how i manage getting out of it

Image



out with +35

stalled too much for me into that h4 zl


back in at failed m5 extreme

20- 1 R/R



edit----------------

stop is at b/e

have to run out for a bit

see what happens when i get back
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
bacoazul
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby bacoazul » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:47 am

Just 2 little trades on EU, GU didn0t give me
a clear entrie, ej and gj no action for me
till now.

Image

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:00 am

noone22 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:Noone22 I know that you want to believe it is real
but it is just a load of crap


MO, leave me something to believe into,
I have very few of the beliefs left!

I haven't said, that people are blindly trading
Fibs lines alone. They're taking them into account
(together with PA to the left and other factors).
But the point of my last post was - that Fib lines
are actually created in traders' mind and
thus supported subjectively by people,
not by any objective factors.

Come on, MO! Maybe I'm giving you an idea here,
how to rob another group of "losers" from their Fib lines.


How about create new a-la "zeroline" system, based on Fib lines?


"Come on, MO! Maybe I'm giving you an idea here,
how to rob another group of "losers" from their Fib lines." -noone22


:o) I am going to leave you alone now.

I am just the guy between the BO and RET trader, the guy that succeeds where others fail and travels to areas where traders believe that price could not possibly go.

I do not need to "target" anyone as the masses do an awesome job of shooting themselves in the foot day in and day out.

Fxtraveller
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby Fxtraveller » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:25 am

MO, repeating to myself that we need a body in the direction of profit after a wick in direction of loss saved me money on GU tonight.

I did not jump in in anticipation.

Thank you once more.

FxT.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:27 am

Fxtraveller wrote:MO, repeating to myself that we need a body in the direction of profit after a wick in direction of loss saved me money on GU tonight.

I did not jump in in anticipation.

Thank you once more.

FxT.


Which TF are we talking about here?

Fxtraveller
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby Fxtraveller » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:37 am

I wanted a bear body in direction of profit on at least M15/30, and candle closing beyond (below) a preceding candle's Low (extreme).
Attachments
gu h111.gif
gu h111.gif (12.63 KiB) Viewed 857 times
m15.gif
m15.gif (9.07 KiB) Viewed 857 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”