lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Braathen wrote:Ok so.. this is getting ridiculous... im speechless..

Image



it gets to a point to where you start thinking that men in suits are going to knock on your door and confiscate your computer

:D

i see what you see

nice trading
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
noushina
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:50 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Fukushima Japan
Gender: None specified

Postby noushina » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Hi Pablo. Nice trade.

I thought I would analyze it for my own education. After I did, I thought perhaps there might be a member or two who would get something out of my analysis. So here it is.

pablo101 wrote:bratheen leading the way and showing great examples, thanks m8 ;) and thanks ultimately to MO!

Target is BO on 1hr ... I hope

Image

Image


Image

Image

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:48 pm

noone22 wrote:
MightyOne wrote:The journey from novice to professional is represented in your analysis reflecting how YOU think


Thank you, Master for blessing.

Surprisingly, this was your first post (from my memory)
which I've understood from the very first attempt.

May I ask you a question:
From your rich experience,
which one of the two is better to use: zeroline or Mighty Zone?
(I mean which one is more precise)


Neither.

Zlines were created to teach traders a lesson on proper trading.

Soon there after I was inundated with questions asking me how to draw a Zline and where the perfect place to draw a Zline was.
I then defined an area and said that any line within this area is a Zline.

A Zline is an area that you believe to be S&R and an area where you can visualize stop loss / take profit orders.

Orders are in an area (MZ) and a Zline is a line which, over x units of time, you believe that price will cross but not close beyond.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:02 pm

es/pip wrote:
Braathen wrote:Ok so.. this is getting ridiculous... im speechless..

Image



it gets to a point to where you start thinking that men in suits are going to knock on your door and confiscate your computer

:D

i see what you see

nice trading


It really is so damn easy that you look at everyone else and ask why they cannot do this.

Just kidding, it took me almost 10 years to get from 140% a year to 10,000%+.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Thanks noushina, not sure if I was thinking about all those things when I was trading this one. Basically, HTF momo, short bias, looked at smaller TF to see if short HTF momo is real or not. It was, enter, simple :)

Image

noushina wrote:Hi Pablo. Nice trade.

I thought I would analyze it for my own education. After I did, I thought perhaps there might be a member or two who would get something out of my analysis. So here it is.

pablo101 wrote:bratheen leading the way and showing great examples, thanks m8 ;) and thanks ultimately to MO!

Target is BO on 1hr ... I hope

Image

Image


Image

Image


edit: this is fun GU is heading down again, if this one wins my account will have quadrupled :shock:
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi guys... haven't posted trades lately as not too much action here.
Here's one from today, good for +13.

The issue I have now is my timezone hasn't changed to daylight saving mode, so NY opens 2 hrs before I get to the office, thus miss good chunk of the move.

Anyways, this trade was based on a M5 entry, and closed at where I thought was a resistance level. Kind of risky as it was way up in the move, but still got 13.

Image
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

User avatar
JESGPY
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:21 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Asuncion
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby JESGPY » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Braathen wrote:Ok so.. this is getting ridiculous... im speechless..

Image


nice long i was there too.

add one more time.. got about 120 pips total.

nice trade bro.

JUAN

PD. ill post the pic after school

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:13 pm

MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:
Braathen wrote:Ok so.. this is getting ridiculous... im speechless..

Image



it gets to a point to where you start thinking that men in suits are going to knock on your door and confiscate your computer

:D

i see what you see

nice trading


It really is so damn easy that you look at everyone else and ask why they cannot do this.

Just kidding, it took me almost 10 years to get from 140% a year to 10,000%+.



lol

:D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Fxtraveller
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby Fxtraveller » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:28 pm

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
es/pip wrote:
Braathen wrote:Ok so.. this is getting ridiculous... im speechless..

Image



it gets to a point to where you start thinking that men in suits are going to knock on your door and confiscate your computer

:D

i see what you see

nice trading


It really is so damn easy that you look at everyone else and ask why they cannot do this.

Just kidding, it took me almost 10 years to get from 140% a year to 10,000%+.



lol

:D



is this second degree humor, MO ? :D

If I had the skill to demonstrate 140% performance Id be a happy man already, lol.

So now its 10.000% ? That will serve as a reminder that the sky's the limit

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”