adaseb wrote:I love you charts es/pip
Please keep posting them.
If you post, i will post mine also.
i will start posting some charts again.
i am mostly trading longer time frame stuff on the zl/mz stuff, and scalping the euro off the m1-m5. Using the principles i showed in the above charts--- s/r, s/d zones and zl's.
i am by no means recommending anyone to do this --its just what i am doing
when i say scalping i mean scalping---lots of trades.
initial 10 pip stops and then adjusting based on PA
started at 1% risk per 10 pip currently trading 3% per 10 pip and getting ready to move to 4% and stay there
taking every trade that i can net 4 pips on
trades normally are 4-15 pip scalps, until i see something that i like and i
may hold for a m15- h1 target
lots of small losers and b/e
i dont have a goal, but would like to think i can average 30 net pips a day at that r/r
have a slightly better commish rate than advertised
using an ecn so i can bid and offer
when i say scalping the m1-m5 i still know where i am at through the h1 time frame as far as s/r and PA
1. i like scalping
2. if the s**t hits the fan with the 10-1 leverage i will just take this to the cme currency futures( may move over there anyway)----better commish initially 3.3-3.80 per round turn and good leverage 500margin at 12.50 per tick
3. also very liquid usually 200 lots (at 12.50 per tick) on the inside levels
4. also can look into leasing a cme seat and paying very little in commish
5. i can det the time i want to trade ie London and Frankfurt open and us open---- generally 145 am -5 am and 8 am to 11am eastern. hit it hard when its moving and then be done. the hrs i was spending trading was killing me at 16+ hrs a day
6. if i move to the cme then i will also scalp the pound, which on the cme has only a 1pip spread and still good liquidity as well
but when i have time i will post what i see on zl/mz
trading that on mostly h4- weekly sometimes monthly