How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 71
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:50 pm

Mira wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
Mira wrote:
I give the name “cclose-“ to the horizontal line and it closes the trade when a bar closes over it, it’s a very basic EA.



Sounds good, I'll post it in a few hours. Just to make sure, you want it to close on:

1. Candle Close (not efficient on japanese candles)
2. MID cross
3. ASK cross
4. BID cross
5. Ask for Buy and Bid for Sell

I tend to use the MID line but that's at my choice, not sure if it's the best way to do it.


I'm posting an example because i'm not very good at english.. :lol:
Let's say that the cyan horizontal rectangle is the line that i'm trading away from. If price stays below that line i'm not closing that trade, if H1 closes above i'm out.. The EA that i have does it right but there's no way to declare the time frame of the "close over condition" (H1 in this case), so if i'm switching randomly to another time frame it closes the trade with no reason..

EURUSDH1.png



I understand, I will do the ea as you say. I'll see if I can leave it at the 1hr default and give you choices to change it.
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1688
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1578
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:52 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
Mira wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

Sounds good, I'll post it in a few hours. Just to make sure, you want it to close on:

1. Candle Close (not efficient on japanese candles)
2. MID cross
3. ASK cross
4. BID cross
5. Ask for Buy and Bid for Sell

I tend to use the MID line but that's at my choice, not sure if it's the best way to do it.


I'm posting an example because i'm not very good at english.. :lol:
Let's say that the cyan horizontal rectangle is the line that i'm trading away from. If price stays below that line i'm not closing that trade, if H1 closes above i'm out.. The EA that i have does it right but there's no way to declare the time frame of the "close over condition" (H1 in this case), so if i'm switching randomly to another time frame it closes the trade with no reason..

EURUSDH1.png



I understand, I will do the ea as you say. I'll see if I can leave it at the 1hr default and give you choices to change it.


Thank you again, it would help [-o< [-o<
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 71
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:20 pm

Mira wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
Mira wrote:
I give the name “cclose-“ to the horizontal line and it closes the trade when a bar closes over it, it’s a very basic EA.



Sounds good, I'll post it in a few hours. Just to make sure, you want it to close on:

1. Candle Close (not efficient on japanese candles)
2. MID cross
3. ASK cross
4. BID cross
5. Ask for Buy and Bid for Sell

I tend to use the MID line but that's at my choice, not sure if it's the best way to do it.


I'm posting an example because i'm not very good at english.. :lol:
Let's say that the cyan horizontal rectangle is the line that i'm trading away from. If price stays below that line i'm not closing that trade, if H1 closes above i'm out.. The EA that i have does it right but there's no way to declare the time frame of the "close over condition" (H1 in this case), so if i'm switching randomly to another time frame it closes the trade with no reason..

EURUSDH1.png



This should work. I tested it on the hour and 1 min. Seems to be working, let me know if you encounter any problems. Demo would be advised.
Attachments
LegendofMira.mq4
(208.94 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1688
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1578
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:41 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
Mira wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

Sounds good, I'll post it in a few hours. Just to make sure, you want it to close on:

1. Candle Close (not efficient on japanese candles)
2. MID cross
3. ASK cross
4. BID cross
5. Ask for Buy and Bid for Sell

I tend to use the MID line but that's at my choice, not sure if it's the best way to do it.


I'm posting an example because i'm not very good at english.. :lol:
Let's say that the cyan horizontal rectangle is the line that i'm trading away from. If price stays below that line i'm not closing that trade, if H1 closes above i'm out.. The EA that i have does it right but there's no way to declare the time frame of the "close over condition" (H1 in this case), so if i'm switching randomly to another time frame it closes the trade with no reason..

EURUSDH1.png



This should work. I tested it on the hour and 1 min. Seems to be working, let me know if you encounter any problems. Demo would be advised.


Ok i gotta test it on a demo, thanks! You are the man 8) 8)
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 71
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:44 pm

Mira wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
Mira wrote:
I'm posting an example because i'm not very good at english.. :lol:
Let's say that the cyan horizontal rectangle is the line that i'm trading away from. If price stays below that line i'm not closing that trade, if H1 closes above i'm out.. The EA that i have does it right but there's no way to declare the time frame of the "close over condition" (H1 in this case), so if i'm switching randomly to another time frame it closes the trade with no reason..

EURUSDH1.png



This should work. I tested it on the hour and 1 min. Seems to be working, let me know if you encounter any problems. Demo would be advised.


Ok i gotta test it on a demo, thanks! You are the man 8) 8)



You're welcome! Good use of a EA. I have similar ones for rat zone trades. They automatically choose the correct lot size depending on your risk. Once I reach 6 figures I'll release it here lol...I'm 6 figures away \:D/
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1688
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1578
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:16 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
Mira wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

This should work. I tested it on the hour and 1 min. Seems to be working, let me know if you encounter any problems. Demo would be advised.


Ok i gotta test it on a demo, thanks! You are the man 8) 8)



You're welcome! Good use of a EA. I have similar ones for rat zone trades. They automatically choose the correct lot size depending on your risk. Once I reach 6 figures I'll release it here lol...I'm 6 figures away \:D/


LOL

With ya!!
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1688
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1578
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:17 pm

EURUSDM15.png
EURUSDM15.png (69.46 KiB) Viewed 324 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1688
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1578
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:18 pm

I had to keep this little mf open overnight.. and took early profits for this :evil:
However, pips are pips :wink:

EURUSDM30.png
EURUSDM30.png (58.04 KiB) Viewed 290 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2295
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 688
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby aliassmith » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:50 pm

Mira wrote:I had to keep this little mf open overnight.. and took early profits for this :evil:
However, pips are pips :wink:

EURUSDM30.png


Why do you say you took profits early?
Did you not follow your plan?
or just because it moved farther you think you should have got more?

In my experience:
You will rarely ever catch a whole move from beginning to end.
Multiple entries and multiple exits to catch a nice chunk then move on.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1688
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1578
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:06 pm

I'm sorry for the poor presence this week but this fckng virus is a real problem here.
Everything is going crazy and complicated.. however i'm still trading and everything is still going good for now :D
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”