How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

paweldobkowski
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am
Reputation: 275
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby paweldobkowski » Fri May 24, 2019 3:16 pm

Mira wrote:“there is so much more that has to happen in order for that trade to work”

What do you mean with this phrase? Thanks!


well you marked some of the stuff
the other zone

the thing that you need to keep in mind
(MAYBE YOU DO ---- I DONT WANT TO SOUND CONDESCENDING)
is that the ZONE/ level/ price action pattern
any place that you want to buy or sell at
is good for only a few ticks
ask Lem
hes scalping the DAX
you need to be ready to act constantly

market doesnt go 10 - 30 - 50 ticks because of a level
there is an auction taking place every few moments
sometimes a buy zone is a good place to sell
if a BIG BOY manage to push the price through the level
he will make money on the people taking stops

i want to write some more
but im on my phone at a barber shop
so ill get back here later

but once more
how would you describe your biggest problem?
small hit %?
low r:r?
any other?
whats the deal?

EDIT:

i know that you answered that already
but in terms of draining account
whats killing you?
Last edited by paweldobkowski on Fri May 24, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
im gluten free intolerant

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

paweldobkowski
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am
Reputation: 275
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby paweldobkowski » Fri May 24, 2019 3:17 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:
Mira wrote:Thank you Pawel

Two weeks in green are just a small goal into a long red string :lol:
However I’m working hard to get the right mentality, I was about to leave trading forever since a month ago.. your job here gave me the strength to start again this time too.


oh man!
you have no idea how happy this makes me!

seeing es/pip live trading here made me really go for it
its amazing to know that i passed some of it forward

its also Lem's work because when early on i wanted to quit posting because i had some issues with the board
he contacted me and made me rethink this whole thing

very cool
thanks for sharing that

At the moment I’m just focusing on keeping things simple so that can stay clear in my mind.. let’s see!


thats a good approach
you care elaborating on that?
what is your biggest problem now?
strike rate?
risk:reward?
can you define the issue?

Funny that you talked about ATR, I was thinking about it last night but I know too little about it.
My idea was to use ATR to find my first target (I.e where I’d close 50% of the position size).. or am I saying weird sht? Lol


no!
its perfectly fine
you either KNOW the ATRs
or you FEEL the ATRs
also the more market expands -> the more it expands
the more it contracts -> the more it contracts
so the raw ATR is one thing
but there are some "rules" that are good to keep in mind

i had that issue today actually
i was going for too much
Alias got in so i adjusted
but still i need to know more about what you do before i can really suggest anything more
if you want/ can please explain some more
maybe post some charts

and dont be afraid to talk
remember: i was the dude who came here one day many years ago with the idea
the idea was to open two positions (long and short)
and wait for the market to "show the direction" and then close one
i thought i cracked the code man
does it make me the stupidest person alive? of course it does


so if i made it to the other side ---- absolutely everyone can lol


:lol: :lol: :lol: I think you and I were separated at birth!

I still remember sitting at a screen with my bro waaaaaaayyyyyy back in the day and asking exactly the same question :lol: :lol: :lol:


man!
i missed that post
haha!
love it
im gluten free intolerant

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1575
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1525
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Fri May 24, 2019 3:48 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:
Mira wrote:“there is so much more that has to happen in order for that trade to work”

What do you mean with this phrase? Thanks!


well you marked some of the stuff
the other zone

the thing that you need to keep in mind
(MAYBE YOU DO ---- I DONT WANT TO SOUND CONDESCENDING)
is that the ZONE/ level/ price action pattern
any place that you want to buy or sell at
is good for only a few ticks

ask Lem
hes scalping the DAX
you need to be ready to act constantly

market doesnt go 10 - 30 - 50 ticks because of a level
there is an auction taking place every few moments
sometimes a buy zone is a good place to sell
if a BIG BOY manage to push the price through the level
he will make money on the people taking stops

i want to write some more
but im on my phone at a barber shop
so ill get back here later

but once more
how would you describe your biggest problem?
small hit %?
low r:r?
any other?
whats the deal?

EDIT:

i know that you answered that already
but in terms of draining account
whats killing you?


Thank you for the precious infos Pawel, I need to think more about it!

My biggest problem(s) is that even if I learned to cut losses fast sometimes they result bigger than my small targets.
If price closes over my line in direction of loss then I kill the trade, but doing it two or three times (+ commissions) is enough to evaporate my previous profits.
Then price moves in my direction and may I take the trade.. but I often find my account fluctuating around the break even.

Then starts all the psychological stuff: fall in love with a trade etc.. but I’m working on this part.
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

paweldobkowski
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am
Reputation: 275
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby paweldobkowski » Mon May 27, 2019 8:28 pm

Mira wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:
Mira wrote:“there is so much more that has to happen in order for that trade to work”

What do you mean with this phrase? Thanks!


well you marked some of the stuff
the other zone

the thing that you need to keep in mind
(MAYBE YOU DO ---- I DONT WANT TO SOUND CONDESCENDING)
is that the ZONE/ level/ price action pattern
any place that you want to buy or sell at
is good for only a few ticks

ask Lem
hes scalping the DAX
you need to be ready to act constantly

market doesnt go 10 - 30 - 50 ticks because of a level
there is an auction taking place every few moments
sometimes a buy zone is a good place to sell
if a BIG BOY manage to push the price through the level
he will make money on the people taking stops

i want to write some more
but im on my phone at a barber shop
so ill get back here later

but once more
how would you describe your biggest problem?
small hit %?
low r:r?
any other?
whats the deal?

EDIT:

i know that you answered that already
but in terms of draining account
whats killing you?


Thank you for the precious infos Pawel, I need to think more about it!

My biggest problem(s) is that even if I learned to cut losses fast sometimes they result bigger than my small targets.
If price closes over my line in direction of loss then I kill the trade, but doing it two or three times (+ commissions) is enough to evaporate my previous profits.
Then price moves in my direction and may I take the trade.. but I often find my account fluctuating around the break even.

Then starts all the psychological stuff: fall in love with a trade etc.. but I’m working on this part.


so i would say its a risk:reward problem
do you by any chance run stats on your trades?
im gluten free intolerant

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1575
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1525
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Tue May 28, 2019 8:11 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:
Mira wrote:
paweldobkowski wrote:
well you marked some of the stuff
the other zone

the thing that you need to keep in mind
(MAYBE YOU DO ---- I DONT WANT TO SOUND CONDESCENDING)
is that the ZONE/ level/ price action pattern
any place that you want to buy or sell at
is good for only a few ticks

ask Lem
hes scalping the DAX
you need to be ready to act constantly

market doesnt go 10 - 30 - 50 ticks because of a level
there is an auction taking place every few moments
sometimes a buy zone is a good place to sell
if a BIG BOY manage to push the price through the level
he will make money on the people taking stops

i want to write some more
but im on my phone at a barber shop
so ill get back here later

but once more
how would you describe your biggest problem?
small hit %?
low r:r?
any other?
whats the deal?

EDIT:

i know that you answered that already
but in terms of draining account
whats killing you?


Thank you for the precious infos Pawel, I need to think more about it!

My biggest problem(s) is that even if I learned to cut losses fast sometimes they result bigger than my small targets.
If price closes over my line in direction of loss then I kill the trade, but doing it two or three times (+ commissions) is enough to evaporate my previous profits.
Then price moves in my direction and may I take the trade.. but I often find my account fluctuating around the break even.

Then starts all the psychological stuff: fall in love with a trade etc.. but I’m working on this part.


so i would say its a risk:reward problem
do you by any chance run stats on your trades?


No, but I should.
Btw I think that you’re right, it’s ok to have small losses but I have no edge if I have small wins too.. if I’m understanding right your words.

Thank you Pawel!
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

paweldobkowski
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1219
Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:12 am
Reputation: 275
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby paweldobkowski » Wed May 29, 2019 1:01 pm

Mira wrote:No, but I should.


i mean they help
but stats are not there to play stats
they are there to help you look differently at stuff
and maybe see things more objectively
ultimately you want the market to teach you how to trade
you know the drill

Btw I think that you’re right, it’s ok to have small losses but I have no edge if I have small wins too.. if I’m understanding right your words.

Thank you Pawel!


you already see the stuff that most dont
even when you lose a trade you can see what went wrong ---- thats huge
you say that you stay around breakeven ---- thats better then 90% of the traders
i think you are really close
also the fact that you were about to quit means that you are one fkn step away :wink:

there is no one thing i can say that will set you up
even sitting live with someone doesnt do the trick
i tried to teach multiple friends ---- doesnt work
you need to be stupid enough to sit for 10 years and watch the paint dry

it doesnt even work with people who already are profitable
i remember trading with the guy who was killing calendar spreads on interest rates (euribor, short sterling and swiss)
he showed me exactly what he does
i sat down and sucked arse for 5 hours
then he sat down clicked for an hour and 1000 pounds just appeared
very methodical ---- never really risking money
calendar spreads on interest rates are barely moving

ANYWAY!
consider this!
in my opinion you need to be more reactive (I WOULDNT ADVISE THAT TO JUST ANYONE ---- YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU SEE STUFF)
its easy to say: "increase your r:r ratio and you're good"
but i find it as useful as saying: "your lady not satisfied? increase your dck size"

as ULTIMATE TRADER Dragon33 once said (i paraphrase now): "going always for more then 1:1 will kill your account"
sometimes you close for 1:0,5 or less ---- and its great
and sometimes you just need to look her in the eyes and say: "sorry but there is no more dck, if you want i can tuck my balls in"
that got uncomfortable rather quickly

you said that sometimes you dont even get 1 trade a day
no wonder you then "fall in love with the trade"
it causes a lot of unnecessary obstacles
i want you to go lower on the time frames
scale sht down
if you now use H1 for bias and M15 for entry
switch to M15 for bias and M5 for entry
or M5 for bias and M1 for entry
do the same but lower ---- this is more or less fractal
MAKE SURE you get at least 5 opportunities a day ---- the more the better
so at any point you can just say: "fk it" and BE SURE that another one is around the corner
not feeling like you're losing 40 hours of waiting for a 1 tick move
killing two birds with one stone kinda situation
you get rid of the fear of missing out AND you get more involvement which is good for getting that tasty screentime

now the other thing
anywhere on the chart
99% of the time when you buy or sell you immediately go into opposite level
EVERY TICK price moves one side loses SHTLOAD of money
there are levels on top of levels on top of levels
so keep that in mind that you basically bet on one fat finger to outsmart another
but in the end of the day market will move hundreds of ticks
and when you'll look back at it IT'LL MAKE SENSE
as es/pip once said: "when i trade i look at the chart in real time and try and view it in the past.
I trade on what is happening but i look to target/trade at the same time the way i would picture what is going to happen in a past tense sort of way"

you've seen thousands of reversals
thousands of breakouts
thousands of fakeouts
let your brain do the work for you
you need to imagine what will happen and how it'll look like and trade that
if it deviates too much ---- you bail
i got stats on my own on this
thats why i use my version of "time stops"
i want to see stuff going the way i want to in ~time i want it to happen
i lose almost 80% of the time when i wait
when things are going differently than i anticipated

try to think like a market maker

why does momentum pullback work?
becasue people who were in the initial move are taking profits at the top ---- so it pulls back
and when it pulls back everybody wants to join around the "initial price"
why is the pullback depth different each time?
because its always the game of who has the shortest fuse
the first big dude starts clicking and the rest follows (fear of missing out)

why support works?
because there is a dude accumulating
why it sometimes bounces higher then the support level?
because we got front runners who want to get in and are afraid of others buying before them
why it sometimes goes deeper?
because the market maker is not stupid ---- if they want to sell him at a lower price he'll take it
he wont guard the level just because it is there
(i mean he will if he knows that sell stops below will be too much for him to buy ---- but thats another story)
when it flips back above the level the boys who were selling are trapped ---- they take the loss, he cashes the fk out

there are various scenarios
this is simplified of course
but you know what i mean

i used to trade for one of the biggest polish energy firms
we had more energy to buy/sell than there was available on the daily basis
we were pushing the fkn market around
when you do 60 - 70% of the daily market volume
you need to hide orders, create false levels, spoof ---- super stressful
there is similar piece of sht hidden in every market there is :wink:

i dont want to complicate it anymore
dont try to trade what i said ---- its untradable on its own
just keep it in mind
stick with what you do
you got it!
scale down time frames and be more reactive
as another LEGEND Aliassmith said recently (paraphrasing once again): "sometimes you just close the trade because you feel like it"
and please post what you get
lets make this sht happen

now imagine i click submit and get logged out
sweet mother of god i would cry like a btch
im gluten free intolerant

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1575
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1525
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Wed May 29, 2019 1:11 pm

DC's classic 1-2-3 did it again!

EURGBPM15.png
EURGBPM15.png (56.8 KiB) Viewed 361 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1575
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1525
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Wed May 29, 2019 1:30 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:
Mira wrote:No, but I should.


i mean they help
but stats are not there to play stats
they are there to help you look differently at stuff
and maybe see things more objectively
ultimately you want the market to teach you how to trade
you know the drill

Btw I think that you’re right, it’s ok to have small losses but I have no edge if I have small wins too.. if I’m understanding right your words.

Thank you Pawel!


you already see the stuff that most dont
even when you lose a trade you can see what went wrong ---- thats huge
you say that you stay around breakeven ---- thats better then 90% of the traders
i think you are really close
also the fact that you were about to quit means that you are one fkn step away :wink:

there is no one thing i can say that will set you up
even sitting live with someone doesnt do the trick
i tried to teach multiple friends ---- doesnt work
you need to be stupid enough to sit for 10 years and watch the paint dry

it doesnt even work with people who already are profitable
i remember trading with the guy who was killing calendar spreads on interest rates (euribor, short sterling and swiss)
he showed me exactly what he does
i sat down and sucked arse for 5 hours
then he sat down clicked for an hour and 1000 pounds just appeared
very methodical ---- never really risking money
calendar spreads on interest rates are barely moving

ANYWAY!
consider this!
in my opinion you need to be more reactive (I WOULDNT ADVISE THAT TO JUST ANYONE ---- YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU SEE STUFF)
its easy to say: "increase your r:r ratio and you're good"
but i find it as useful as saying: "your lady not satisfied? increase your dck size"

as ULTIMATE TRADER Dragon33 once said (i paraphrase now): "going always for more then 1:1 will kill your account"
sometimes you close for 1:0,5 or less ---- and its great
and sometimes you just need to look her in the eyes and say: "sorry but there is no more dck, if you want i can tuck my balls in"
that got uncomfortable rather quickly

you said that sometimes you dont even get 1 trade a day
no wonder you then "fall in love with the trade"
it causes a lot of unnecessary obstacles
i want you to go lower on the time frames
scale sht down
if you now use H1 for bias and M15 for entry
switch to M15 for bias and M5 for entry
or M5 for bias and M1 for entry
do the same but lower ---- this is more or less fractal
MAKE SURE you get at least 5 opportunities a day ---- the more the better
so at any point you can just say: "fk it" and BE SURE that another one is around the corner
not feeling like you're losing 40 hours of waiting for a 1 tick move
killing two birds with one stone kinda situation
you get rid of the fear of missing out AND you get more involvement which is good for getting that tasty screentime

now the other thing
anywhere on the chart
99% of the time when you buy or sell you immediately go into opposite level
EVERY TICK price moves one side loses SHTLOAD of money
there are levels on top of levels on top of levels
so keep that in mind that you basically bet on one fat finger to outsmart another
but in the end of the day market will move hundreds of ticks
and when you'll look back at it IT'LL MAKE SENSE
as es/pip once said: "when i trade i look at the chart in real time and try and view it in the past.
I trade on what is happening but i look to target/trade at the same time the way i would picture what is going to happen in a past tense sort of way"

you've seen thousands of reversals
thousands of breakouts
thousands of fakeouts
let your brain do the work for you
you need to imagine what will happen and how it'll look like and trade that
if it deviates too much ---- you bail
i got stats on my own on this
thats why i use my version of "time stops"
i want to see stuff going the way i want to in ~time i want it to happen
i lose almost 80% of the time when i wait
when things are going differently than i anticipated

try to think like a market maker

why does momentum pullback work?
becasue people who were in the initial move are taking profits at the top ---- so it pulls back
and when it pulls back everybody wants to join around the "initial price"
why is the pullback depth different each time?
because its always the game of who has the shortest fuse
the first big dude starts clicking and the rest follows (fear of missing out)

why support works?
because there is a dude accumulating
why it sometimes bounces higher then the support level?
because we got front runners who want to get in and are afraid of others buying before them
why it sometimes goes deeper?
because the market maker is not stupid ---- if they want to sell him at a lower price he'll take it
he wont guard the level just because it is there
(i mean he will if he knows that sell stops below will be too much for him to buy ---- but thats another story)
when it flips back above the level the boys who were selling are trapped ---- they take the loss, he cashes the fk out

there are various scenarios
this is simplified of course
but you know what i mean

i used to trade for one of the biggest polish energy firms
we had more energy to buy/sell than there was available on the daily basis
we were pushing the fkn market around
when you do 60 - 70% of the daily market volume
you need to hide orders, create false levels, spoof ---- super stressful
there is similar piece of sht hidden in every market there is :wink:

i dont want to complicate it anymore
dont try to trade what i said ---- its untradable on its own
just keep it in mind
stick with what you do
you got it!
scale down time frames and be more reactive
as another LEGEND Aliassmith said recently (paraphrasing once again): "sometimes you just close the trade because you feel like it"
and please post what you get
lets make this sht happen

now imagine i click submit and get logged out
sweet mother of god i would cry like a btch


Very good post full of experience and gold nuggets, Pawel. Thanks again!
Your way of explaining stuff is amazing lol, it made my day.


From your words i see easily how and why you are killing it everyday, you have a very clear vision of things.
Thank you for sharing all this with us [-o<
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2278
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1703
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed May 29, 2019 8:34 pm

paweldobkowski wrote:
Mira wrote:No, but I should.


i mean they help
but stats are not there to play stats
they are there to help you look differently at stuff
and maybe see things more objectively
ultimately you want the market to teach you how to trade
you know the drill

Btw I think that you’re right, it’s ok to have small losses but I have no edge if I have small wins too.. if I’m understanding right your words.

Thank you Pawel!


you already see the stuff that most dont
even when you lose a trade you can see what went wrong ---- thats huge
you say that you stay around breakeven ---- thats better then 90% of the traders
i think you are really close
also the fact that you were about to quit means that you are one fkn step away :wink:

there is no one thing i can say that will set you up
even sitting live with someone doesnt do the trick
i tried to teach multiple friends ---- doesnt work
you need to be stupid enough to sit for 10 years and watch the paint dry

it doesnt even work with people who already are profitable
i remember trading with the guy who was killing calendar spreads on interest rates (euribor, short sterling and swiss)
he showed me exactly what he does
i sat down and sucked arse for 5 hours
then he sat down clicked for an hour and 1000 pounds just appeared
very methodical ---- never really risking money
calendar spreads on interest rates are barely moving

ANYWAY!
consider this!
in my opinion you need to be more reactive (I WOULDNT ADVISE THAT TO JUST ANYONE ---- YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU SEE STUFF)
its easy to say: "increase your r:r ratio and you're good"
but i find it as useful as saying: "your lady not satisfied? increase your dck size"

as ULTIMATE TRADER Dragon33 once said (i paraphrase now): "going always for more then 1:1 will kill your account"
sometimes you close for 1:0,5 or less ---- and its great
and sometimes you just need to look her in the eyes and say: "sorry but there is no more dck, if you want i can tuck my balls in"
that got uncomfortable rather quickly

you said that sometimes you dont even get 1 trade a day
no wonder you then "fall in love with the trade"
it causes a lot of unnecessary obstacles
i want you to go lower on the time frames
scale sht down
if you now use H1 for bias and M15 for entry
switch to M15 for bias and M5 for entry
or M5 for bias and M1 for entry
do the same but lower ---- this is more or less fractal
MAKE SURE you get at least 5 opportunities a day ---- the more the better
so at any point you can just say: "fk it" and BE SURE that another one is around the corner
not feeling like you're losing 40 hours of waiting for a 1 tick move
killing two birds with one stone kinda situation
you get rid of the fear of missing out AND you get more involvement which is good for getting that tasty screentime

now the other thing
anywhere on the chart
99% of the time when you buy or sell you immediately go into opposite level
EVERY TICK price moves one side loses SHTLOAD of money
there are levels on top of levels on top of levels
so keep that in mind that you basically bet on one fat finger to outsmart another
but in the end of the day market will move hundreds of ticks
and when you'll look back at it IT'LL MAKE SENSE
as es/pip once said: "when i trade i look at the chart in real time and try and view it in the past.
I trade on what is happening but i look to target/trade at the same time the way i would picture what is going to happen in a past tense sort of way"

you've seen thousands of reversals
thousands of breakouts
thousands of fakeouts
let your brain do the work for you
you need to imagine what will happen and how it'll look like and trade that
if it deviates too much ---- you bail
i got stats on my own on this
thats why i use my version of "time stops"
i want to see stuff going the way i want to in ~time i want it to happen
i lose almost 80% of the time when i wait
when things are going differently than i anticipated

try to think like a market maker

why does momentum pullback work?
becasue people who were in the initial move are taking profits at the top ---- so it pulls back
and when it pulls back everybody wants to join around the "initial price"
why is the pullback depth different each time?
because its always the game of who has the shortest fuse
the first big dude starts clicking and the rest follows (fear of missing out)

why support works?
because there is a dude accumulating
why it sometimes bounces higher then the support level?
because we got front runners who want to get in and are afraid of others buying before them
why it sometimes goes deeper?
because the market maker is not stupid ---- if they want to sell him at a lower price he'll take it
he wont guard the level just because it is there
(i mean he will if he knows that sell stops below will be too much for him to buy ---- but thats another story)
when it flips back above the level the boys who were selling are trapped ---- they take the loss, he cashes the fk out

there are various scenarios
this is simplified of course
but you know what i mean

i used to trade for one of the biggest polish energy firms
we had more energy to buy/sell than there was available on the daily basis
we were pushing the fkn market around
when you do 60 - 70% of the daily market volume
you need to hide orders, create false levels, spoof ---- super stressful
there is similar piece of sht hidden in every market there is :wink:

i dont want to complicate it anymore
dont try to trade what i said ---- its untradable on its own
just keep it in mind
stick with what you do
you got it!
scale down time frames and be more reactive
as another LEGEND Aliassmith said recently (paraphrasing once again): "sometimes you just close the trade because you feel like it"
and please post what you get
lets make this sht happen

now imagine i click submit and get logged out
sweet mother of god i would cry like a btch


Best post I have read anywhere in a long time.

''now imagine i click submit and get logged out
sweet mother of god i would cry like a btch''


Pawel is the Al Swearengen of trading :P

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1575
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1525
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Wed May 29, 2019 9:24 pm

UJ today


closed half in profit but then marked pushed me out.
I wasn't at the screen when it reversed for the second time so i missed the ultimate long #-o

USDJPYM15.png
USDJPYM15.png (59.67 KiB) Viewed 307 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”