Aliassmith Psychology 101 and other stuff

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:32 pm

es/pip wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:he's showing +14, +17, +19, -1, -5, -3, b/e, b/e, b/e.



thanks


hell, thats a great day

what R/R did that net you?

i would take that total everyday and never place another trade


I would take that every day also :)

Not sure about this question ES/PIP:
"what R/R did that net you?"

40 pips net
10 pips equal 1%
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:35 pm

aliassmith wrote:
es/pip wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:he's showing +14, +17, +19, -1, -5, -3, b/e, b/e, b/e.



thanks


hell, thats a great day

what R/R did that net you?

i would take that total everyday and never place another trade


I would take that every day also :)

Not sure about this question ES/PIP:
"what R/R did that net you?"

40 pips net
10 pips equal 1%


yeah that is what i was wondering---- just what your per pip % was--- just asked it the wrong way--- lol
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Horrible day today I almost went on tilt. I have AT&T Uverse and I
believe the internet was flaky today. I did ping test and had 70% data loss
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Here is my chart, hard to do when mad.
Attachments
aliasmar23xx.gif
aliasmar23xx.gif (19.6 KiB) Viewed 704 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:21 pm

aliassmith wrote:Horrible day today I almost went on tilt. I have AT&T Uverse and I
believe the internet was flaky today. I did ping test and had 70% data loss
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Here is my chart, hard to do when mad.



s**t, it looks like it got a little mental, but you pulled through it and made good pips

40ish it looks like

i say nice trading
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
gfg1
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby gfg1 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:48 pm

aliassmith wrote:Horrible day today I almost went on tilt. I have AT&T Uverse and I
believe the internet was flaky today. I did ping test and had 70% data loss
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Here is my chart, hard to do when mad.


Alias, nice trading regardless.

How do you draw those short red lines. Mine go from side to side of the chart. Searched for suggestions and they were to double click on horizontal line, right click on properties and unchreck ray. Mine does not have a ray to uncheck. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 pm

gfg1 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Horrible day today I almost went on tilt. I have AT&T Uverse and I
believe the internet was flaky today. I did ping test and had 70% data loss
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Here is my chart, hard to do when mad.


Alias, nice trading regardless.

How do you draw those short red lines. Mine go from side to side of the chart. Searched for suggestions and they were to double click on horizontal line, right click on properties and unchreck ray. Mine does not have a ray to uncheck. Any help would be appreciated. TIA



draw a trend line

right click it

trend line properties

parameters

uncheck ray
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
gfg1
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby gfg1 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Duh, thanks es/pip I was trying to do that with horizontal line.

es/pip wrote:
gfg1 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Horrible day today I almost went on tilt. I have AT&T Uverse and I
believe the internet was flaky today. I did ping test and had 70% data loss
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Here is my chart, hard to do when mad.


Alias, nice trading regardless.

How do you draw those short red lines. Mine go from side to side of the chart. Searched for suggestions and they were to double click on horizontal line, right click on properties and unchreck ray. Mine does not have a ray to uncheck. Any help would be appreciated. TIA



draw a trend line

right click it

trend line properties

parameters

uncheck ray

User avatar
gfg1
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:38 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby gfg1 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Trying to overcome thoughts of missed opportunities, should think of the trades like buses, forgetting about the one missed. Harder done than said.

aliassmith wrote:Horrible day today I almost went on tilt. I have AT&T Uverse and I
believe the internet was flaky today. I did ping test and had 70% data loss
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Here is my chart, hard to do when mad.
Attachments
eu.gif
eu.gif (25.07 KiB) Viewed 681 times

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:32 am

gfg1 wrote:Trying to overcome thoughts of missed opportunities, should think of the trades like buses, forgetting about the one missed. Harder done than said.

aliassmith wrote:Horrible day today I almost went on tilt. I have AT&T Uverse and I
believe the internet was flaky today. I did ping test and had 70% data loss
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Here is my chart, hard to do when mad.


training the mind to be unemotional is the hardest part!
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:34 am

es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Horrible day today I almost went on tilt. I have AT&T Uverse and I
believe the internet was flaky today. I did ping test and had 70% data loss
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Here is my chart, hard to do when mad.



s**t, it looks like it got a little mental, but you pulled through it and made good pips

40ish it looks like

i say nice trading


Thanks Man,

Hard enough to keep self control then the internet craps up :x
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”