Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Captain Pugwash » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:54 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Captain Pugwash wrote:I hope you don't mind me messing your thread up Alias - just tell me to desist if I am posting in a direction you don't want to go in - I do know I am a pain in the ..... :wink:

I just seem to get a lot out of markups..

Using the Zone as a confirmation of a long
2014-12-23_1919.png


I don't mind, I'll share


Thanks - its just that I can see a way of adding context to the s/d stuff Withnail spent years trying to drill into me
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:38 pm

A continuation from last chart
JUst because I woke up to this and figured I would show this clockwork!
$100,000 account example
$1800 initial risk (1.8%)

So my toolbox consisted of:
ZL
2+day extremes
LiS (horizontal lines)
Space
Attachments
EURUSD.M15dec24.png
EURUSD.M15dec24.png (46.33 KiB) Viewed 144 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:22 am

Read a little bit of the book PRO just posted.
Here is a good quote:

...And you are constantly working to improve and refine what you are doing, without just jumping to the next most interesting trading system out there. :shock:

Definitely agree with that, become an expert at one
thing before you become an expert at another.
Not making money with 3 ideas is not as good as
making money with 1 idea.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:16 am

came across an interesting trading
podcast, if you are into that sort of thing. http://traderspodcast.com/
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:45 pm

MightyOne wrote:
I prefer something more like this:

$1000 into $10000: check for $8750
$1250 into $12500: check for $10937
$1560 into $15600: check for $10600 (67.95%)
$5000 into $50000: check for $43750 (87.5%)
$6250
$7800
$25000
etc


This post is only for the thickos like me my notes in green with blue numbering
It took me ages - because of my effin awful math - to understand this post - but i felt it was worth the effort for the future

so I put in some notes - this might help someone who, like me, has only one math neuron

$1000 into $10000: check for $8750 1 This seems like, after adding a zero, deduct 12.5% Then use that 12.5% to initiat the next round with and bank/spend the rest. (87.5%) that we keep

$1250 into $12500: check for $10937[/color] 2 This seems like, after adding a zero, deduct 12.5% Then use that 12.5% to initiat the next round with and bank/spend the rest. (87.5%) that we keep

$1560 into $15600: check for $10600 (67.95%) 3 £15600 divided by 100 multiplied by 67.95 = 10600. Therefore 5000 is used as the starting point for the next round (67.95%) that we keep -yes its reduced, So every round three we reduce our percentage check - but its more in cash terns

$5000 into $50000: check for $43750 (87.5%) back to 1

$6250 back to 2

$7800 back to 3

$25000 back to 1
etc

If this aint right my heads gonna explode :D
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Captain Pugwash wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
I prefer something more like this:

$1000 into $10000: check for $8750
$1250 into $12500: check for $10937
$1560 into $15600: check for $10600 (67.95%)
$5000 into $50000: check for $43750 (87.5%)
$6250
$7800
$25000
etc


This post is only for the thickos like me my notes in green with blue numbering
It took me ages - because of my effin awful math - to understand this post - but i felt it was worth the effort for the future

so I put in some notes - this might help someone who, like me, has only one math neuron

$1000 into $10000: check for $8750 1 This seems like, after adding a zero, deduct 12.5% Then use that 12.5% to initiat the next round with and bank/spend the rest. (87.5%) that we keep

$1250 into $12500: check for $10937[/color] 2 This seems like, after adding a zero, deduct 12.5% Then use that 12.5% to initiat the next round with and bank/spend the rest. (87.5%) that we keep

$1560 into $15600: check for $10600 (67.95%) 3 £15600 divided by 100 multiplied by 67.95 = 10600. Therefore 5000 is used as the starting point for the next round (67.95%) that we keep -yes its reduced, So every round three we reduce our percentage check - but its more in cash terns

$5000 into $50000: check for $43750 (87.5%) back to 1

$6250 back to 2

$7800 back to 3

$25000 back to 1
etc

If this aint right my heads gonna explode :D


Seems correct but the exactness isn't even important.
It is the overall idea that means anything!

take $1000 and turn it into $10,000, withdraw
$7000 and buy your girlfriend a nice gift.
take $3000 turn it into $30,000, withdraw
$20,000 and take a trip.
take $10,000 and turn it into $100,000, withdraw
$30,000 and pay some bills.

knowing MO i'm sure he used some kind of number
sequence, but the idea is more important. Which is
the same for most of what he shows. because you
and I will not trade exactly like him.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:23 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Seems correct but the exactness isn't even important.
It is the overall idea that means anything!

take $1000 and turn it into $10,000, withdraw
$7000 and buy your girlfriend a nice gift.
take $3000 turn it into $30,000, withdraw
$20,000 and take a trip.
take $10,000 and turn it into $100,000, withdraw
$30,000 and pay some bills.

knowing MO i'm sure he used some kind of number
sequence, but the idea is more important. Which is
the same for most of what he shows. because you
and I will not trade exactly like him.



Yep, its the philosophy behind the numbers that's important - as soon as i read your reply I understood - thanks.

Your posts have also given me some idea (again a philosophy behind the chart) of where to focus my limited skills - thanks again

Bredin also keep saying we need to reward ourselves on reaching a target - its part of the brain first thing
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Captain Pugwash wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Seems correct but the exactness isn't even important.
It is the overall idea that means anything!

take $1000 and turn it into $10,000, withdraw
$7000 and buy your girlfriend a nice gift.
take $3000 turn it into $30,000, withdraw
$20,000 and take a trip.
take $10,000 and turn it into $100,000, withdraw
$30,000 and pay some bills.

knowing MO i'm sure he used some kind of number
sequence, but the idea is more important. Which is
the same for most of what he shows. because you
and I will not trade exactly like him.



Yep, its the philosophy behind the numbers that's important - as soon as i read your reply I understood - thanks.

Your posts have also given me some idea (again a philosophy behind the chart) of where to focus my limited skills - thanks again

Bredin also keep saying we need to reward ourselves on reaching a target - its part of the brain first thing


it helps with having a winning condition and
a tangible reward for winning.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby MightyOne » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:03 pm

...and buy your girlfriend a nice gift...


Just make sure that you come up with a good lie like "it took me all year to save for this, but you're worth it"

The worst thing that you can do is expose a woman to money :lol:

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:10 am

MO, you playing like this guy $3k/point?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kc9y5ySTAY

Big swings in this OFP
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”