2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2829
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2071
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:24 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO001.png

WalMal template attached.


What are the tiny red dots?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14278
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2308
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:06 pm

TRO002.png
TRO002.png (45.31 KiB) Viewed 876 times



The magenta diamonds are the previous candle's midpoint.

"Middots" are used as a bias.

1) If price opens above the middot, ok to go long. If price opens below middot, ok to go short. This is usually done after a new high or new low has been put in. Works well with the 3_Level_ZZ indicator.

2) Once you are in a trade, FOLLOW THE DOTS! Stay in the long trade until price closes below the middot. Stay in the short trade until price closes above the middot. Of course, if you hit your TP or more, take it off the table - don't be greedy!

The above works well on the M1 and M5 for scalping. If you are a swing trader, look at D1!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2829
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2071
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:15 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO002.png


The magenta diamonds are the previous candle's midpoint.

"Middots" are used as a bias.

1) If price opens above the middot, ok to go long. If price opens below middot, ok to go short. This is usually done after a new high or new low has been put in. Works well with the 3_Level_ZZ indicator.

2) Once you are in a trade, FOLLOW THE DOTS! Stay in the long trade until price closes below the middot. Stay in the short trade until price closes above the middot. Of course, if you hit your TP or more, take it off the table - don't be greedy!

The above works well on the M1 and M5 for scalping. If you are a swing trader, look at D1!


Gotcha. Now I remember you talking to someone about using Mid-Dots as a Bias. Cheers!

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14278
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2308
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:19 pm

TRO001.png
TRO001.png (50.13 KiB) Viewed 873 times


Example that just happened.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

cinare
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:37 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby cinare » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:53 pm

Hi,

I have been watching your youtube video's and have been reading up on your systems.

I downloaded your TRO_HL5 with the templates.

But each time I load a template, f.e. the wick_zone, the HL5 indicator disappears. What am I doing wrong?

At first I thought it was because I wanted to use it at the DE30, but then I saw in the mq4 of the template that it was meant for GBPUSD, M15. So I switched to that chart, but it still does not work.

Can anybody help? What am I doing wrong? It will probably be a #-o #-o moment, but have to ask :oops:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cinare
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:37 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby cinare » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:21 pm

I already got it. It was because I had the indi in a subfolder and not in the main indicator folder :)

cinare
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:37 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby cinare » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:50 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO002.png


The magenta diamonds are the previous candle's midpoint.

"Middots" are used as a bias.

1) If price opens above the middot, ok to go long. If price opens below middot, ok to go short. This is usually done after a new high or new low has been put in. Works well with the 3_Level_ZZ indicator.

2) Once you are in a trade, FOLLOW THE DOTS! Stay in the long trade until price closes below the middot. Stay in the short trade until price closes above the middot. Of course, if you hit your TP or more, take it off the table - don't be greedy!

The above works well on the M1 and M5 for scalping. If you are a swing trader, look at D1!


I don't have the magenta diamond midpoint's. Where can I set these to show?

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14278
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2308
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:07 pm

TRO_MID_DOTS indicator. It is in the TROBLD1200 zip file. TRO_MID_DOTS is also in some of the MT4 MOTHERLODES zip files.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

cinare
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:37 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby cinare » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:01 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO_MID_DOTS indicator. It is in the TROBLD1200 zip file. TRO_MID_DOTS is also in some of the MT4 MOTHERLODES zip files.


Thank you SO MUCH! I completely missed it in TROBLD1200. I had it all the time.... :oops:

cinare
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:37 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby cinare » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:44 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE attached. MT4 Build 1200 Compliant.


Thank you SO MUCH for your hughe generosity! I have a lot to learn from you! :D :oops:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”