2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

NickFX
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:50 am
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby NickFX » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Hi, I posted this in the wrong forum earlier:

Hello Mr.Horton, I have just downloaded your indicators from the Motherload section (TRO_HL5, TRO_RANGES, TRO_RAT_ZONE and TRO_XAbove_XBelow). The High Low indicator is fantastic. I am unable to open up the Rat Zone indicator however. When I do "compile" in the Meta Editor, I see that there is are some errors on line 23, column 4. Is this a donational indicator? If there is a fix that you can suggest, or if there is another version that is downloadable, I would be thankful. Best regards.
Attachments
2020-06-15_1512.png
Unable to load The Rat Zone.
2020-06-15_1512.png (155.27 KiB) Viewed 751 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14124
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2293
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:01 pm

NickFX wrote:Hi, I posted this in the wrong forum earlier:

Hello Mr.Horton, I have just downloaded your indicators from the Motherload section (TRO_HL5, TRO_RANGES, TRO_RAT_ZONE and TRO_XAbove_XBelow). The High Low indicator is fantastic. I am unable to open up the Rat Zone indicator however. When I do "compile" in the Meta Editor, I see that there is are some errors on line 23, column 4. Is this a donational indicator? If there is a fix that you can suggest, or if there is another version that is downloadable, I would be thankful. Best regards.


The name of the indicator is TRO_RAT_ZONE. Where did you get TRO RATZONE 2020? And that is OLD CODE!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

NickFX
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:50 am
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby NickFX » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:32 am

Hello Mr Horton. I ended up joining your Facebook page and I was then able to download the latest version of the Rat Zone earlier this week. This has been a great indicator for me. Thank you for your incredible work. Best regards.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2739
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2021
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:40 pm

NickFX wrote:Hello Mr Horton. I ended up joining your Facebook page and I was then able to download the latest version of the Rat Zone earlier this week. This has been a great indicator for me. Thank you for your incredible work. Best regards.


Welcome aboard!

So are you a Red Rat or a Green Rat?!

NickFX
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:50 am
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby NickFX » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:37 pm

Thanks LeMercenaire.

At this moment based on the GBP/USD M15, I am more of a Green Rat. The simplicity of this indicator is brilliant. Mr. Horton's Price Action indicator looks very interesting to me as well. I will be getting that one very soon. I can't wait to test it out in demo mode first.

Best regards LeMercenaire.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14124
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2293
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:43 pm

Knock off the MR. HORTON stuff...LOL!!

Around here I am TRO!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2739
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2021
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:10 pm

NickFX wrote:Thanks LeMercenaire.

At this moment based on the GBP/USD M15, I am more of a Green Rat. The simplicity of this indicator is brilliant. Mr. Horton's Price Action indicator looks very interesting to me as well. I will be getting that one very soon. I can't wait to test it out in demo mode first.

Best regards LeMercenaire.


Whoa...a Green Rat on Cable? That's brave, lol. I would say, that certainly at the moment, you'll make more consistently as a Red Rodent! Then again, it's Cable...anything can happen! :P :P :P

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14124
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2293
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:40 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
NickFX wrote:Thanks LeMercenaire.

At this moment based on the GBP/USD M15, I am more of a Green Rat. The simplicity of this indicator is brilliant. Mr. Horton's Price Action indicator looks very interesting to me as well. I will be getting that one very soon. I can't wait to test it out in demo mode first.

Best regards LeMercenaire.


Whoa...a Green Rat on Cable? That's brave, lol. I would say, that certainly at the moment, you'll make more consistently as a Red Rodent! Then again, it's Cable...anything can happen! :P :P :P


And you call yourself a contrarian!! :lol:
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2739
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2021
Gender: None specified

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby LeMercenaire » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:32 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
NickFX wrote:Thanks LeMercenaire.

At this moment based on the GBP/USD M15, I am more of a Green Rat. The simplicity of this indicator is brilliant. Mr. Horton's Price Action indicator looks very interesting to me as well. I will be getting that one very soon. I can't wait to test it out in demo mode first.

Best regards LeMercenaire.


Whoa...a Green Rat on Cable? That's brave, lol. I would say, that certainly at the moment, you'll make more consistently as a Red Rodent! Then again, it's Cable...anything can happen! :P :P :P


And you call yourself a contrarian!! :lol:


You know, as I posted that, I began to wonder if that was actually true.

Think about it, yes, for sure in swing trading you'd be looking to short Cable just now but for RAT, any consistent move is going to go against you.

However, by flipping it, you are actually taking the small retrace trades that you get in any sustained move.

I'm not going to do the work finding out one way or another but just an interesting thought. :)

Always contrarian, by the way...always, lol.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14124
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2293
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2020 MT4 MOTHERLODE

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:46 am

TRO001.png
TRO001.png (44.84 KiB) Viewed 351 times


WalMal template attached.
Attachments
! WALMAL SS.tpl
(117.37 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”