2012 DRAIN THE BANKS LIKE A RAT .... CONTINUED

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Pro Trader
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Pro Trader » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 pm

jsme wrote:Sylverayda, I find I trade one of the majors the most often. I am not trying to be coy.
I normally have all of the following charts loaded onto my Meta4 EUR/USD GBP/USD USD/CHF USD/JPY EUR/JPY EUR/CHF AUD/USD

The charts are all minimized and I scan through them to find one or two that I will be focusing on for the day. (For the RAT Reversal trades)

I use the TRO_RAT ZONE loaded onto each one. This allows me to quickly see which ones are trading above the weekly open.

I than focus on those I find over the weekly open.
Once those pairs are located I will draw a bold horizontal line at the weekly open. That is part of my filter

I also use the _BZ_SKYLINE with all colors switched to "none" except for the # 0
That indicator allows me to see how far prices are over the hourly open very quickly.
Again part of my filter

I am currently also using the HOLO indicator

I hope that assist you somewhat.


Hi Jsme

You might find the following indis useful for your method:

TRO2009_Multi_Meter_Open shows how far price has travelled from each open price

TRO_Opens plots a line at the open of each period you specify. The pic shows the H1 and W1 open lines

The 2009 is donational though (There may be an update by now too though Im sure it will do pretty much the same thing)

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

jsme
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:53 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby jsme » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Thank you Pro Trader very much.

I have loaded the TRO_Opens and I see very quickly how helpful that will be. I have used the Multi_Meter but to be real honest I like using just the TRO_Rat-Zone. The arrow it shows are real simple for me to quickly find what I am looking for. :smt023

User avatar
paupau
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:16 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Brisbane
Gender: None specified

Postby paupau » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:04 am

Hi jsme,

How's your strategy for Mondays?
The reason I asked is when W1 is Green and D1 is Green, chances are it won't be within 20 pips of daily low.
I hardly find the opportunities for Rat Trading on mondays because of this.
When it is within 20 pips of daily low, both D1 & W1 are normally Red, and I always see people said not to swim against the current.

Fingobob
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:43 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Fingobob » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:21 am

Ditto on the
Monday issue. TRO and anybody else would like to chip in also

jsme
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:53 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby jsme » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 pm

paupau wrote:Hi jsme,

How's your strategy for Mondays?
The reason I asked is when W1 is Green and D1 is Green, chances are it won't be within 20 pips of daily low.
I hardly find the opportunities for Rat Trading on mondays because of this.
When it is within 20 pips of daily low, both D1 & W1 are normally Red, and I always see people said not to swim against the current.


paupau and Fingobob, a picute is worth a thousand words.

Image

For myself. I trade with the Weekly open and with the Hourly open.
In the above picure I think you can see several trade set ups occur (if not I can draw them in for you no worries)

What I like to do is take small gians from the market. I am just a scalper that is all I am.

By scanning several currency pairs, I am able to find one or two that will have the trade set ups I am looking for.

Later in the day this currency pair AUD/USD was not giveing me any green rat reversal trades. Which is fine. I would be looking at several others to see what I can get.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
paupau
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:16 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Brisbane
Gender: None specified

Postby paupau » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:18 am

Based on your picture the daily low and daily high has not properly split yet.
I thought I read somewhere that we have to wait until they don't overlap each other?

Image

Pro Trader
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Pro Trader » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:25 am

jsme wrote:Thank you Pro Trader very much.

I have loaded the TRO_Opens and I see very quickly how helpful that will be. I have used the Multi_Meter but to be real honest I like using just the TRO_Rat-Zone. The arrow it shows are real simple for me to quickly find what I am looking for. :smt023


Jus pointing out one of TRO's useful indis.

Cheers

jsme
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:53 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby jsme » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 am

paupau wrote:Based on your picture the daily low and daily high has not properly split yet.
I thought I read somewhere that we have to wait until they don't overlap each other?

Image


paupau, that very well may be true that the daily low and daily high are not allowed to overlap.

I am afraid I have not read that particular post. If that is an accurate statement, than I would agree that finding a trade on a market day open would be much more difficult to find.
For myself, I have found that this trading does work. If I am missing some of TRO rules, I am sorry to mislead anyone.
When I take a green rat trade (since I am a green rat) I use the rules that TRO repeats over and over.
In addition to those rules I use the filter of trading with the weekly and the hourly prices. But those are my views and should not be taken as TRO rules.
I have no statical analysis to back my additional filters up with, I only have personal observations.
Again it is not my intent to muddy the waters, I only wanted to point out that the trading style that TRO talks so much about. Has/does work very well for myself.
Last edited by jsme on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

jsme
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:53 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby jsme » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 am

Pro Trader wrote:
jsme wrote:Thank you Pro Trader very much.

I have loaded the TRO_Opens and I see very quickly how helpful that will be. I have used the Multi_Meter but to be real honest I like using just the TRO_Rat-Zone. The arrow it shows are real simple for me to quickly find what I am looking for. :smt023


Jus pointing out one of TRO's useful indis.

Cheers


I have to admit Pro Trader. TRO has so many useful indicators that I have been overwhelmed by them.
Trying to load a bunch of them and frankly I was getting confused. No disrespect meant to TRO.
It is only after I stopped and thought about the constant rat trade posts that TRO was making that even I was able to finally figure out how to trade and make profits.
I do find the TRO_Opens (which I believe is a August 2009 mother load indicator) very helpful in trading the rat trades in the manner that I trade.

So Cheers to you also :smt023 I appreciate anyone trying to help traders out.

Pro Trader
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Pro Trader » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:30 pm

jsme wrote:
Pro Trader wrote:
jsme wrote:Thank you Pro Trader very much.

I have loaded the TRO_Opens and I see very quickly how helpful that will be. I have used the Multi_Meter but to be real honest I like using just the TRO_Rat-Zone. The arrow it shows are real simple for me to quickly find what I am looking for. :smt023


Jus pointing out one of TRO's useful indis.

Cheers


I have to admit Pro Trader. TRO has so many useful indicators that I have been overwhelmed by them.
Trying to load a bunch of them and frankly I was getting confused. No disrespect meant to TRO.
It is only after I stopped and thought about the constant rat trade posts that TRO was making that even I was able to finally figure out how to trade and make profits.
I do find the TRO_Opens (which I believe is a August 2009 mother load indicator) very helpful in trading the rat trades in the manner that I trade.

So Cheers to you also :smt023 I appreciate anyone trying to help traders out.


I too had many indicators on my charts when I was first introduced to trading and it wasn't untill I took them all off that I began to see what I couldn't before because of all the indis. I only have two now indis now and I only use them on my entry chart. I analyse on a HTF naked chart so I can see things clearly then drop down for entry.

I don't use TRO_Opens myself but I could see how you might find it useful from that post you made.

All the best in your trading

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”