2012 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 am

ahmedalhoseny,

Try the dynamic s/r dashboard. I think that is closer to what you want.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

stephen77
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Rat Trade Reversal 'R' 'S' 'G' Indicators

Postby stephen77 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:15 am

Finding TRO's advice and indicators brilliant. Certainly changed my outlook for the better.

I have the 2012 Donational Indicators but am struggling to track down the one that shows 'Checkboxes' next to each currency pair so that you can monitor multiple pairs and see when a Rat Reversal opportunity may be imminent.

I've seen two different examples on the forums :



As I understand these they represent the Rat Reversal criteria:
'R' checkbox ticked indicates the price is within 20 pips of daily high / low
'S' checkbox ticked indicates a reverse candle has closed
'G' checkbox indicates the high / low of the prev candle has been reached

Can anyone tell me where I can find these ? Neither seems to be in the 2012 Donational set. Are they in a previous year's set. I've looked at the lists but without knowing the name of these indicators it's a bit difficult. I've also searched loads of posts but not managed to track them down. Any help in identifying them would be great.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:28 pm

I sent out BATCH 008 today...

Image

TRO2012_PRICE_TURN_HISTORY
TRO2012_PRICE_TURN_ZONES
TRO2012_FREQDIST_PRICE_TURN
TRO2012_TURN_EZ

included in this batch.

It should be obvious to the reader that once price turns, there is a statistically higher chance that price will continue in the same direction.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Jeffreyvnlk
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:06 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Jeffreyvnlk » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:07 am

It seems you based on NY open for some indicators. Could you give that indicator a option offering London open?


Admire your RAT but i still which low for buying rat ? Previous day ?Thanks

co2t
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:12 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby co2t » Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:14 pm

sorry TRO, just want to ask if the donator also got all the indicator from the previous year or just the 2012??
thanks for your reply

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:14 pm

co2t wrote:sorry TRO, just want to ask if the donator also got all the indicator from the previous year or just the 2012??
thanks for your reply


A $50 or more donation gets you the 2012 DONATIONAL INDICATORS.

You can send separate $50 or more donations for each year that you want.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

co2t
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:12 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby co2t » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:20 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
co2t wrote:sorry TRO, just want to ask if the donator also got all the indicator from the previous year or just the 2012??
thanks for your reply


A $50 or more donation gets you the 2012 DONATIONAL INDICATORS.

You can send separate $50 or more donations for each year that you want.
does the 2012 have all the mpmm indicator? or do you have a list of 2012 so far
thanks

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:24 pm

co2t wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
co2t wrote:sorry TRO, just want to ask if the donator also got all the indicator from the previous year or just the 2012??
thanks for your reply


A $50 or more donation gets you the 2012 DONATIONAL INDICATORS.

You can send separate $50 or more donations for each year that you want.
does the 2012 have all the mpmm indicator? or do you have a list of 2012 so far
thanks


NO, those indicators where in previous years.

Here's 2012 so far:

TRO2012_MP_GPS
TRO2012_PrevOpen_Plot
TRO2012_PrevOpen_HISTORY
TRO2012_Multi_Meters
TRO2012_FLOW_CANDLES
TRO2012_FLOW_HISTORY
TRO2012_HOLO
TRO2012_RR_CALC
TRO2012_FREQDIST_MIDPOINT
TRO2012_MP_NEWHL
TRO2012_FREQDIST_RANGE
TRO2012_SW_DIVERGENCE
TRO2012_TREND_MENTALITY
TRO2012_Dashboard_PRICE_TURN
TRO2012_MP_PRICE_TURN
TRO2012_PRICE_TURN_HISTORY
TRO2012_PRICE_TURN_ZONES
TRO2012_FREQDIST_PRICE_TURN
TRO2012_TURN_EZ
TRO2012_HHLL_MTF
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:31 pm

BATCH 009 SENT TODAY!

Image

TRO_HHLL_MTF plots a horizontal line at the highest high (HH) and lowest low (LL) visible on the chart for the time frames selected. The gauge shows the position of price within the range of the high (100) ? low(0) as a percentage.

Image

Image

Is is EASY TO SEE that PRICE IS THE SAME when you plot the HH/LL for all of the time frames and see that PRICE is in the same position relative to the HH/LL for each time frame no matter your chart time frame.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

co2t
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:12 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby co2t » Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:11 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
co2t wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
co2t wrote:sorry TRO, just want to ask if the donator also got all the indicator from the previous year or just the 2012??
thanks for your reply


A $50 or more donation gets you the 2012 DONATIONAL INDICATORS.

You can send separate $50 or more donations for each year that you want.
does the 2012 have all the mpmm indicator? or do you have a list of 2012 so far
thanks


NO, those indicators where in previous years.

Here's 2012 so far:

TRO2012_MP_GPS
TRO2012_PrevOpen_Plot
TRO2012_PrevOpen_HISTORY
TRO2012_Multi_Meters
TRO2012_FLOW_CANDLES
TRO2012_FLOW_HISTORY
TRO2012_HOLO
TRO2012_RR_CALC
TRO2012_FREQDIST_MIDPOINT
TRO2012_MP_NEWHL
TRO2012_FREQDIST_RANGE
TRO2012_SW_DIVERGENCE
TRO2012_TREND_MENTALITY
TRO2012_Dashboard_PRICE_TURN
TRO2012_MP_PRICE_TURN
TRO2012_PRICE_TURN_HISTORY
TRO2012_PRICE_TURN_ZONES
TRO2012_FREQDIST_PRICE_TURN
TRO2012_TURN_EZ
TRO2012_HHLL_MTF


ohh i see, than the 2011 it is
thanks TRO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”