2012 DONATIONAL INDICATORS

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11405
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:07 pm

I sent out BATCH 005 today...

Image

Frequency Distribution for Range. Instead of looking at average range, the frequency distribution shows you how often a particular range occurred.

Image

New High/Low shows which pairs are making new highs/lows for the time period selected. This can alert you to moves... if you see a couple of EUR pairs moving then the rest may follow.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TEAMFOREX
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:42 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified
Contact:

SCALPING BAR 5MIN

Postby TEAMFOREX » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi, I bought the Donational TRO2010 17/18, and I am writing to ask for a TRO the best indicators of Scalping 5MIN time frame. Currently I use 3LZZ, and I would urge to have other indicators that reinforce the indications of 3LZZ. If I make a donation to the TRO2012, no problem. I await an answer. thanks

:wink:

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11405
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:52 pm

I sent out BATCH 006 today

Image

TRO2012_SW_DIVERGENCE. A SQUIGGLY!


TRO2012_SW_DIVERGENCE plots the average of stochastic over 3 time periods and shows any divergence with price.

Many traders use price divergence as a head's up for an impending reversal.

Aqua colored lines indicate a positive divergence ? look for price to rise.

Magenta colored lines indicate a negative divergence ? look for price to fall.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11405
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: SCALPING BAR 5MIN

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:53 pm

TEAMFOREX wrote:Hi, I bought the Donational TRO2010 17/18, and I am writing to ask for a TRO the best indicators of Scalping 5MIN time frame. Currently I use 3LZZ, and I would urge to have other indicators that reinforce the indications of 3LZZ. If I make a donation to the TRO2012, no problem. I await an answer. thanks

:wink:


PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL TIME FRAMES!!

So there is no "best indicator" for scalping the 5 min time frame.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TEAMFOREX
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:42 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: SCALPING BAR 5MIN

Postby TEAMFOREX » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:15 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
TEAMFOREX wrote:Hi, I bought the Donational TRO2010 17/18, and I am writing to ask for a TRO the best indicators of Scalping 5MIN time frame. Currently I use 3LZZ, and I would urge to have other indicators that reinforce the indications of 3LZZ. If I make a donation to the TRO2012, no problem. I await an answer. thanks

:wink:


PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL TIME FRAMES!!

So there is no "best indicator" for scalping the 5 min time frame.


You of course, I agree with you, but I ask you, please, tell me, an indicator that I confirm the input signal indicator 3LZZ.
Thank you

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11405
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: SCALPING BAR 5MIN

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:47 pm

TEAMFOREX wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
TEAMFOREX wrote:Hi, I bought the Donational TRO2010 17/18, and I am writing to ask for a TRO the best indicators of Scalping 5MIN time frame. Currently I use 3LZZ, and I would urge to have other indicators that reinforce the indications of 3LZZ. If I make a donation to the TRO2012, no problem. I await an answer. thanks

:wink:


PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL TIME FRAMES!!

So there is no "best indicator" for scalping the 5 min time frame.


You of course, I agree with you, but I ask you, please, tell me, an indicator that I confirm the input signal indicator 3LZZ.
Thank you


What do you mean by confirm?

This is trading - ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TEAMFOREX
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:42 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: SCALPING BAR 5MIN

Postby TEAMFOREX » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 pm

What do you mean by confirm?

This is trading - ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!


An indicator with different 3LZZ mechanism, but with the same indication of Long/Short of this last. Therefore a convergence of indication. In doing so, we would have a force majeure. Thank you :arrow: :?:

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11405
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:16 pm

I wrote a dynamic channel indicator that shows the channel that price is in.

Price is ALWAYS in a channel unless it is making a NEW ALL TIME HIGH OR LOW.

The 3LZZ is telling you about three specific channels - 5, 13 and 34 bars.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11405
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:51 pm

COMING ATTRACTIONS...

Image
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

oycelbir
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:25 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Rat Zone Reverse

Postby oycelbir » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello TRO,


today market open time, this picture i see, eurusd, gbpusd, gbpjpy

what is mean? EURUSD price 1,2120 i open short? or what short or long?
Attachments
reverse.jpg
reverse.jpg (150.22 KiB) Viewed 1518 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”