ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

prochargedmopar

Re: ProchargedMopar's Dart Dynasty

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:47 am

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:I Turned the robots OFF during the Yellen speak.

Leaned a lesson there.

Let the damn things do their job.

The bot enters a trade on the close of the candle that prints the Knoxville divergence.
See Below:

Robots_001.png

Well I don't have a lot of experience with bots, but as MO said I figure you have to let it play out its statistics. Of course that depends on how you tested it to get your stats. Maybe it is suppose to be off during NFP and things like that.

FX Synergy can automatically turn trades off before the news and then turn them back on again, but that costs an extra 2.5 robots ;)

The ones I"m using have been tested year round through all news, brexits, what ever.
2008 and 2012 are the years that most bots die but these survive on M5.
Most people step in if it gets in trouble a couple times a year but the back testing does not require this.

I got in on the "ground" floor of Bookers lifetime membership for $399 a couple years ago.
So, I get all systems, robots, and interactive Slack chat (1000+ members) for, well, LIFE.
His life anyway, Hey, maybe mine.
I think I'm a few yrs older than him.

It is unbelievable how fast and how many of these guys/gals kick out new bots, radars, blah blah.
Well, maybe not. TRO is pretty fast about it.

But with all these people putting their heads together they come up with some pretty cool stuff.

DID YOU HEAR HOW MANY MEMBERS ICT GOT TO SIGN UP???????

He is having to shut down his new member link tonight as he already had 900 by today.
He was going to go until the 31st but he is overwhelmed with signees and he was NOT prepared for the influx.

Insane!!

That is $1.8 MILLION with 1000 members @ $150 a month over a one year period.

NUTS.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:19 pm

I don't know anything about him .What is his methodology ( in 10 words or less ).

roctao

Postby roctao » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:35 pm

dchappy wrote:I don't know anything about him .What is his methodology ( in 10 words or less ).

Same as many other traders just different terminology. nothing new =D>

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:14 pm

dchappy wrote:I don't know anything about him .What is his methodology ( in 10 words or less ).

He trades zlines, failed zl's, bdp's, and gaps. (patterns and breakouts of patterns)

But he calls them, order blocks, breakers, propulsion candles, and liquidity voids. (accumulation/distribution/manipulation)

Just like me going to work and what I do.
Same sheit, different day.

And I just paid him $150. :oops:
11 mo. program and he is DONE. :roll:
@ the 4-6 month mark all members will be forced to sign a non-disclosure agreement or be bumped out of the mentor-ship.

He was hoping he would only get 500 max but he went over 1000.
His voice sounded nervous to me in his last two videos.

Closed.png
Closed.png (12.75 KiB) Viewed 3002 times

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:26 pm

This bot takes a trade on KD targeting x amount of $$,
Then adds to a winner at X $$ profit on a pullback to an MA while also moving sl to b/e.
Then takes 1/2 off of first position just before tp is hit.
Then adds another trade while trying to get to the original tp.
Then takes 1/2 off of the first entry again.
Then as long as all trades are in profit it adds another trade.
To oblivion until it can no longer half the first position or the $$ target is hit, or all (combined) open positions are stopped @ B/E which ever comes first.

UFOD.png
UFOD.png (171.06 KiB) Viewed 2986 times

laksh

Postby laksh » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:52 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:

IMHO, paying that sort of money to subscribe to a program from firms like topsteptrader can help the development of a trader much more than paying for some educational content...

As you very well know, trading education material is freely available on internet. Rehash of same concepts over and over. But applying the concepts to our trading and execution is the KEY!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:18 am

laksh wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

IMHO, paying that sort of money to subscribe to a program from firms like topsteptrader can help the development of a trader much more than paying for some educational content...

As you very well know, trading education material is freely available on internet. Rehash of same concepts over and over. But applying the concepts to our trading and execution is the KEY!

NIce to see that I can get some mentorship and market analysis on my forth and fifth step in this process @ their site....
:shock: =D> :mrgreen:

laksh

Postby laksh » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:20 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
laksh wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

NIce to see that I can get some mentorship and market analysis on my forth and fifth step in this process @ their site....

For you, best bit of that program will be getting funded whilst developing your trading skills.

With your trading skills and experience, you can get funded at most in two months. Cost to you: $300. ($150 per month). After that, they fund an account with $30,000 real money for you to trade. Now you target 12% to 15% a month (of course, very conservative achievable targets, nothing fancy).

12% of 30,000 = $3600. 80% to you: $2880 Gross. Data feed cost, may be $100 a month. Net Income: $2700 per month

and you can quit from your day job that you have been wanting to quit :idea:

Well, if you don't want to stop there: Invest portion of your profits ($375 per month), in $150,000 program. Say, another two more months to meet the objectives and get funded $150,000 real money.

So, realistically, you could be trading a real account of $150,000 in 4 months. Make 12% per month: $18,000. 80% to you: $14,400

If you feel greedy and don't want to give away 20% of profits, quit the program after a year or so.. by then you will have your own $100,000 account.

Now compare that to giving $150 per month for some educational videos and mentor-ship program, where in 1000 traders are mentored by one person :wink:

aldomcfaldo

Postby aldomcfaldo » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:57 pm

laksh wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
laksh wrote:

For you, best bit of that program will be getting funded whilst developing your trading skills.

With your trading skills and experience, you can get funded at most in two months. Cost to you: $300. ($150 per month). After that, they fund an account with $30,000 real money for you to trade. Now you target 12% to 15% a month (of course, very conservative achievable targets, nothing fancy).

12% of 30,000 = $3600. 80% to you: $2880 Gross. Data feed cost, may be $100 a month. Net Income: $2700 per month

and you can quit from your day job that you have been wanting to quit :idea:

Well, if you don't want to stop there: Invest portion of your profits ($375 per month), in $150,000 program. Say, another two more months to meet the objectives and get funded $150,000 real money.

So, realistically, you could be trading a real account of $150,000 in 4 months. Make 12% per month: $18,000. 80% to you: $14,400

If you feel greedy and don't want to give away 20% of profits, quit the program after a year or so.. by then you will have your own $100,000 account.

Now compare that to giving $150 per month for some educational videos and mentor-ship program, where in 1000 traders are mentored by one person :wink:

Thanks for sharing, this could be a good option for me too!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:43 pm

He asked for it

Trying to confirm over 1000 members and set them up with private twitter acxt access all by your little loansome in a couple days.
What a pain.

Welcome to your new J.O.B.
LOL

IMG_20160828_184034.jpg
IMG_20160828_184034.jpg (63.2 KiB) Viewed 2852 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”