The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby aliassmith » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:52 pm

v8power wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
v8power wrote:So I had a nice long post on my MM style and decided that would be a bad idea. But I would love to hear what others do cuz I think Im using OPM not the way it was meant, haha.

I don't think there is a special way to use OPM.

I didn't think so, but wasn;t to sure. Did you trade at all today?

I did trade today. 100 pip trade or bust!
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:57 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:How would you trade this chart. Which way is price headed? Will the next candle be bullish or bearish. Were would you enter and were would you exit?gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1-2.png

Would this chart change any of your answers? How would you mark up this chart, to show what price has done and what it might do.gbpusd-h4-oanda-division1.png

I really do encourage anyone who is reading this thread if your not profitable take the 5 mins answer the questions, mark up the chart and post it. That's how you will become profitable.

Also would love to hear some of the vets answers.

Wirhout looking ahead to the next two pages this is how I would trade that daily chart.

Buy the first yellow line and buy again at the 2nd lower line.

Positioned from an extreme I would be targeting the either of the 2 green lines above.

The h4 chart doesnt mean much to me at this point as I have levels and an Idea.

IMG_20160613_182554.jpg

I meant how would you trade the next candle that you cant see. So that should have taken the first lines out of play but I agree with the rest. Not that what I think matters

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:44 am

v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:How would you trade this chart. Which way is price headed? Will the next candle be bullish or bearish. Were would you enter and were would you exit?gbpusd-d1-oanda-division1-2.png

Would this chart change any of your answers? How would you mark up this chart, to show what price has done and what it might do.gbpusd-h4-oanda-division1.png

I really do encourage anyone who is reading this thread if your not profitable take the 5 mins answer the questions, mark up the chart and post it. That's how you will become profitable.

Also would love to hear some of the vets answers.

Wirhout looking ahead to the next two pages this is how I would trade that daily chart.

Positioned from an extreme I would be targeting the either of the 2 green lines above.

IMG_20160613_182554.jpg

I meant how would you trade the next candle that you cant see. So that should have taken the first lines out of play but I agree with the rest. Not that what I think matters

Heheh,
I don't trade candles I can't see.
Illusions are for people who make $.

Not sure what apir that was so I picked a random daily chart.
This is how I would trade it.
SL below the closest lows.
Next buy entry @ green line.
TP @ against trend ZL just above.

IMG_20160613_194309.jpg
IMG_20160613_194309.jpg (156.51 KiB) Viewed 2308 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:06 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

IMG_20160613_182554.jpg

Heheh,
I don't trade candles I can't see.
Illusions are for people who make $.

Not sure what apir that was so I picked a random daily chart.
This is how I would trade it.
SL below the closest lows.
Next buy entry @ green line.
TP @ against trend ZL just above.

IMG_20160613_194309.jpg

No big deal pro. I have no idea who is reading this thread or what to do with it. Im a one trick pony that trades from the most basic ideas from 8 years ago. Vets aint gonna learn nothing from me. So i was just trying to offer a post that could be of actual value to newbies, instead of making another post sounding like some jack wang bragging about his wins.

So honestly if someone asks something ill anwser, but i wont be posting any tradez i took and there outcomes anymore.

Sacrophage

Postby Sacrophage » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:24 am

The only thing that's really of value once the concepts are swallowed is seeing in real time. Being able to see and feel the entry and exit - then hopefully it could be duplicated. Anyone with 1-day's worth of experience reading MO's thread can armchair any chart, but very few can hammer it in real time. That's why I suggested the chat room.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:30 am

Sacrophage wrote:The only thing that's really of value once the concepts are swallowed is seeing in real time. Being able to see and feel the entry and exit - then hopefully it could be duplicated. Anyone with 1-day's worth of experience reading MO's thread can armchair any chart, but very few can hammer it in real time. That's why I suggested the chat room.

Exactly. Want to know why it took years for me to undertsand. I wouldnt print out post and charts for example and jjst tried to wing and would get frustrated and say f it and go do something else.

Do that mark up your charts and right why you took a trade and why it worked and why it didnt and move on. Trade about 4hrs a day for 2 weeks straight and you will be profitable. Mark my words. Im currently in the process of re going throgh every thread to make sure every post and chart is printed out. Is that extreme. Yes. But everyone should understand how i think and act by now, haha.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:34 am

And honestly you dont need a chat room. Well not at least for what i know. Its a repetition and screen time

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:54 am

All post for the next few hours till i pass out will be influencex by jack daniels. So dont get your panties in bunch. Its just me being blunt and not taking 5 mins to think about how to carefully word every post with out offending someone.

v8power

Postby v8power » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:18 am

This will be my last lost on my MM, gains or anything account related. I have noticed a trend with all the vets and they go the same route and I want to keep kreslik that way and not make it seem like a get quick scheme.

So this is how i do what I do. I have 17 pairs always loaded to DWM charts cuz i dont want to miss a easy move plus I track volatility and will swap pairs in and out. I have 2 sets of charts of 5,15min, 1 and 4 hour and then DWM for EJ, GJ,EA, AND GU. Each chart shows a possible different idea that cluld later be used to traded or just has mark up and lines on it. Then the week starts and i choose to risk what i want in the beginning and the goal is sorry taking these details out. Dont worry about what i do, just worry about u. There is nothing special about what I do or how I do it.some times I will trade 48 hrs straight sometimes just a hr or 2 in a day. But this will be the last post about the topic as i feel what i was trying to convey was lost, and taken as hey I think Im the s**t. Which is not the case.

And yes i have a real account that i treat like a virgin on prom night. Nice and respectful in the beginning but tearing it uo at the end.
(This post has been heavily edited to take any details or crazy ideas out.).
Topic done
Last edited by v8power on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:20 am

v8power wrote:All post for the next few hours till i pass out will be influencex by jack daniels. So dont get your panties in bunch. Its just me being blunt and not taking 5 mins to think about how to carefully word every post with out offending someone.

Put the bottle down.
You don't need that shiit.
It only brings regret and guilt.

Celebrate success with a clear head, mind, and heart.

No excuse for what I say or do.
It cannot be blamed on anyone or anything other than our selves.

Alcohol be damned.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”