The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:27 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Isn't all that subjectivity a little too complex.

Here is simplicity.

IMG_20160613_012826.jpg

Pro I do ask that if you post in this thread you do it with some seriousness. Now if you really trade all those lines and did it completely simple then I apologize. But I think Ja has a lot of amazing idea's and want him to get as complex and add as much subjectivity that he wants. I also asked you to post here because I know you have a lot of knowledge about ideas, patterns, systems and set ups and that may help someone else. Or even me. I love stealing idea's and twisting them until they work for me. That's all I ask. I don't need to lose my s**t again and have TRO tell me to be nice. Love ya pro.

Yeah, i can be a diick because Im not as profitable as I'd like.
I envy thee.
I will mostly just post in my own thread and leave you guys alone here but will read every post for sure.

Trading just seems so simple to me.
I want $$$$ though!!!!!
:-)

Just keep trying. Im up 10% in less then 30 mins with risjing 1% a trade. Its easy pro, jujst don't give up.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:42 am

prochargedmopar wrote:I don't know about all that stuff Ja
See a body
See what could become a wick.

Only looked at this chart for entry.

Screenshot_2016-06-13-00-37-40.png

Baby sleeping in my arms and perusing FB for last 4hrs.
Just started reading about FL shooting.

Agreed... we can focus on that as well... ;)

GBPUSDd1.PNG
GBPUSDd1.PNG (44.66 KiB) Viewed 2992 times

Zero Line out of Body... and then there is the hook below that offers further support... BUT long term bias is Short for this puppy... massive no-brainer zline has been created... you could trade to it and/or away from it...
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:50 am

1 hour and 47 mins. Up 72%. Closed all trades. Could have done much better, but I kept telling price what I thought it should do and it keep saying FU. Maybe I will do better tomorrow

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:52 am

Jalarupa wrote:
See a body

GBPUSDd1.PNG

Zero Line out of Body... and then there is the hook below that offers further support... BUT long term bias is Short for this puppy... massive no-brainer zline has been created... you could trade to it and/or away from it...

Hi, Just to clarify the reality of what I presented earlier...
Price not being able to close above the Cone Channel...

Everything is shown herein...

Price now by the hook on the D1...

GBPUSDM15A.PNG
GBPUSDM15A.PNG (42.29 KiB) Viewed 2976 times
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:09 am

Jalarupa wrote:
See a body

GBPUSDd1.PNG

Ja when you say long term bias is short, what is long term and where do you believe it will go 1.4100 or even 1.3??? What about this short zline and marked and my very sad attempt at using waves to show possible price action.
GBPUSDd1.PNG
GBPUSDd1.PNG (44.89 KiB) Viewed 2971 times

Honestly at the end of the day I feel that someone probably knows something about the vote and there gonna run price the wrong way and set up a nice trade ex. run it down to 1.3900-3500 and just have longs loaded to the moon. Or we see in my limited experienced eyes a once in a lifetime type of move and they vote out and price blows through everything headed to 1.3000-1.2000.

I honestly have no clue, this is all new to me so I curious as s**t.

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:20 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Isn't all that subjectivity a little too complex.

Here is simplicity.

IMG_20160613_012826.jpg

Pro I do ask that if you post in this thread you do it with some seriousness. Now if you really trade all those lines and did it completely simple then I apologize. But I think Ja has a lot of amazing idea's and want him to get as complex and add as much subjectivity that he wants. I also asked you to post here because I know you have a lot of knowledge about ideas, patterns, systems and set ups and that may help someone else. Or even me. I love stealing idea's and twisting them until they work for me. That's all I ask. I don't need to lose my s**t again and have TRO tell me to be nice. Love ya pro.

Yeah, i can be a diick because Im not as profitable as I'd like.
I envy thee.
I will mostly just post in my own thread and leave you guys alone here but will read every post for sure.

Trading just seems so simple to me.
I want $$$$ though!!!!!
:-)

Tour not a dick, your just frustrated that's all. Trust me, I have been there and worse. Please keep posting in here just have this be your serious thread and use yours for 500sl.

How bout you try this. Just on your chart, you don't have to actually take the trade or you could and use .10 a pip to keep you honest. Look at a chart. Say price is here or price did that so I think price will do this or go here. Aim for for your tp to be around 10-40 pips and your stop loss is either 10 or 15 pips. Place the trade and either take a win or take a loss. Save the chart. Mark up what you saw before you took the trade and mark what you see after the trade and where you were either right or wrong. Do it everyday and post it here. And don't make you trade idea anything complex. I think you have a good eye for taking some sclap trades probably but just have to learn to hold it (and not use 500sl).

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:46 am

Ja or anyone whats your take on EA long term and what the hell is price going to do when it finally breaks out of this horrible range it has been in for 5 weeks now. Massive spike? Just wondering as I don't have very much screen time and price acting like that on EA seems weird to me cuz normally it moves amazingly.
euraud-d1-oanda-division1.png
euraud-d1-oanda-division1.png (98.34 KiB) Viewed 2959 times

salezyakuku

Postby salezyakuku » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:52 am

laksh wrote:
v8power wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:When is the vote?

the 16. .

It's on 23rd, Thursday.

Fun starts from 10 PM BST when counting starts. Result will be known by early morning.

Email received from broker, waiting for next emails.. from others :cry:
Dear Clients and Partners!

On June 23rd 2016, the United Kingdom will hold a referendum on Brexit.....
Changes in trading schedule on the British Pound (GBP) instruments
From the market opening on June 20th, Monday, and to the market closing on June 24th, Friday, the following restrictions will be applied:

"Close only" will the only mode for the GBP instruments in MT4 and MT5 platforms. Opening new positions will be unavailable. The leverage for MT4 and MT5 ECN accounts will be 6 times less than the current level.
"I only see my goals, I don't believe in failure 'Cause I know the smallest voices, they can make it major"

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:15 am

EA has been amazing the last while... patience m8 :D
Im holding short myself but it could just go back into the cone.. witchever way it goes.. BANK!

ConesEA.png
ConesEA.png (100.05 KiB) Viewed 2939 times
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

v8power

Postby v8power » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:07 pm

salezyakuku wrote:
laksh wrote:
v8power wrote:
the 16. .

It's on 23rd, Thursday.

Fun starts from 10 PM BST when counting starts. Result will be known by early morning.

Email received from broker, waiting for next emails.. from others :cry:
Dear Clients and Partners!

On June 23rd 2016, the United Kingdom will hold a referendum on Brexit.....
Changes in trading schedule on the British Pound (GBP) instruments
From the market opening on June 20th, Monday, and to the market closing on June 24th, Friday, the following restrictions will be applied:

"Close only" will the only mode for the GBP instruments in MT4 and MT5 platforms. Opening new positions will be unavailable. The leverage for MT4 and MT5 ECN accounts will be 6 times less than the current level.

Wow who do u trade with, That is crazy

Return to “TheRumpledOne”