TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

seedling

Re: Venting a little stupid issue

Postby seedling » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:04 am

TygerKrane wrote:Just venting a little stupid issue I have...
I mostly know the answer already...I just have to sit tight for a bit and get comfortable with the reality:

How is it that I can be at max lev with +100 pips and be mostly ok with a PB of 50 pips (that is, if I have an even bigger target)

-but if I close out at +100 pips, let PA PB 30 pips, and then reenter at max lev...
I get all bent out of shape and wanna kick puppies :shock: if PA then pulls back another 20 pips. #-o

Buy a nice snack or something with 10 of the 30 pips that you are better off and remember you can have two more treats to be at the 50 pip pull back point.

Keep on the up.
"Intention transforms while attention creates." Deepak Chopra

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:45 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

EG, D1:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:00 am

Oh yeah, I hit that! :smt058

As a matter of fact, I'm STILL hittin' it!! :shock: :twisted:

EG, D1:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

TygerKrane

Hitting Target Piptotals

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:09 am

MightyOne's 2,4,6

Hitting Target Piptotals:

TygerKrane

2,4,6 Waypoint Targets

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:04 pm

I'm very sure that turning $5,000 into $50,000 before the year is out is something that everyone here would respect...

But I'd rather turn $10,000 into $100,000 before year-end and make everyone drool! =P~
(MightyOne is probably shaking his head right now saying, "what's the big deal?") :P

That being said, I COULD say that mission is starting from $5k and that I've ALREADY hit the first target, but no...gonna wait and start from $10k!

$10,000 Waypoints:

...but anyways, here is the blueprint for the $5k starting point.

$5,000 Waypoints:

TygerKrane

Re: Venting a little stupid issue

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:14 pm

seedling wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:Just venting a little stupid issue I have...
I mostly know the answer already...I just have to sit tight for a bit and get comfortable with the reality:

How is it that I can be at max lev with +100 pips and be mostly ok with a PB of 50 pips (that is, if I have an even bigger target)

-but if I close out at +100 pips, let PA PB 30 pips, and then reenter at max lev...
I get all bent out of shape and wanna kick puppies :shock: if PA then pulls back another 20 pips. #-o

Buy a nice snack or something with 10 of the 30 pips that you are better off and remember you can have two more treats to be at the 50 pip pull back point.

Keep on the up.

Hey seedling! Actually you and MightyOne combined make a great idea for me, being that THIS is my new best friend:

Meet, The Coronita-Rita!! :smt030
Sure, maybe it DOESN'T take much to impress me, but Dammit *I* LOVE the idea of a drink that refills itself.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Two things I'm grateful for:
a) That June's NFP is behind us
2) That the New Zealand Reserve Bank's Interest Rate Decision is behind us

Now, I feel it will be easier for me to just trade 'normally'. Not that I plan on trying to make less money :lol: , but glad that I can just trade freely for a bit without thinking about any future events.

I have my biases/blueprints for the upcoming week...Not that I think I am some master decipher-er of the markets, but just that it feels like good practice for me to pay attention to the things that mean the most to me on the charts.

[[My trading pair priorities for the week tho will be: FIRST- EG, and THEN- NU]]

EG bias: Short {FYI, at some point REAL recently, the pip value went from $.15 to $.16 }
ECad bias: Short to 1.3600 then Long to 1.4000 {very, VERY hard for me to say Euro Long on anything, but this would be the place.}
CadJ bias: Long {currently it is trading around Parity @ 100.00, so I feel the overall direction is to keep rising above the Parity.
NU bias: Short {FINALLY the Interest Rate decision has passed...The worst that can happen is that PA pulls back into that area...as a matter of fact, let's hit that stupid wick @ 0.7107 before it drops retardedly.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:52 pm

CadJ bias: Long {currently it is trading around Parity @ 100.00, so I feel the overall direction is to keep rising above the Parity.

D1,H8,H2:

I should have done the screenshot that includes the W1 chart:

Last edited by TygerKrane on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:55 pm

ECad bias: Short to 1.3600 then Long to 1.4000 {very, VERY hard for me to say Euro Long on anything, but this would be the place.}

D1,H8,H2:

I should have done the screenshot that includes the W1 chart:

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:25 pm

NU bias: Short {FINALLY the Interest Rate decision has passed...The worst that can happen is that PA pulls back into that area...as a matter of fact, let's hit that stupid wick @ 0.7107 before it drops retardedly.

D1,H8,H2:

W1,D1,H8:

Return to “beginners forum”