Bettleboxs Breakdown of Zlines and MoMos

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:57 pm

loggerjim wrote:Sorry about the crappy picture above. Gotta figure out how to post a clearer image. Anyone care to give a newby some tips on better chart images?

Thanks!!

Errr... PrtScr (print screen)

paste it into a good DTP program like GIMP (free) and size it right with the cut or crop tool and save as a gif/ png for smaller files... ;-)

[edit] nice trade btw... don't know what you'd call it... looks like a momo off the daily xtreme to me...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 am

loggerjim wrote:Not sure if this is considered a dragon entry. From what I can tell it might be. Picked up 29 pips before I had to get ready for work.

Profit taking area for both hourly and 4 hour charts.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:16 pm

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:41 pm

Im so down at the moment. Somedays i feel like theres part me that wants to lose. :(

I stopped after these trades walked away from the screen.

BB
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanks Mo i look at these once my head clears.

MightyOne wrote:http://i41.tinypic.com/118qa9y.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/fe2sl3.png

http://i41.tinypic.com/ipskjk.jpg
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

withnail

Postby withnail » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:58 pm

bettlebox wrote:Im so down at the moment. Somedays i feel like theres part me that wants to lose. :(

BB

Know how you feel I deleted all my orders by mistake this morning(hot key assigned to blubbs delete all script) agghh don't ask me how. Trying to get a good entries again but to angry to make a good call. Hope my misery cheers you up a bit :D Anyway I always look into this log it motivates me to keep going and learning so don't give up yet. Maybe something to help you clear your head about this morning.

Cheers Withnail.
1. Big loss, 2. Small Loss, 3. Big Win, 4. Small Win --- just prevent 1.

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Sorry to hear that , i saw your post yesterday about Aud/Usd back in S/D zone.

I notice your quote made me laugh.

"Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on. " ~ Winston Churchill.

BB

withnail wrote:
bettlebox wrote:Im so down at the moment. Somedays i feel like theres part me that wants to lose. :(

BB

Know how you feel I deleted all my orders by mistake this morning(hot key assigned to blubbs delete all script) agghh don't ask me how. Trying to get a good entries again but to angry to make a good call. Hope my misery cheers you up a bit :D Anyway I always look into this log it motivates me to keep going and learning so don't give up yet. Maybe something to help you clear your head about this morning.

Cheers Withnail.

pp2

Postby pp2 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:31 pm

BB

BB, for learning purposes, what were the reasonings for the longs you made?

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:21 pm

pp2 wrote:

BB

BB, for learning purposes, what were the reasonings for the longs you made?

pp2,
I feel like taking a guess :roll:

Couldn't say for sure about the first Long entry, from a larger timeframe perspective though, see withnails chart in the previous post; BB only had up to that last *up* H4 candle to make his judgement from...

but for the Second Long entry~ I would guess based on that buildup of consolidation before the M15 breakout, he felt the breakout might have real potential for it, so decided to get in even though he missed his optimal spot he was watching for. -->Stopped out for -15

Third Long entry~ price returns to the MZ, "guys got zeroed out, let's try and catch this ride now. -->Stopped out for -12

Short entry~ (noticing the size of candle that broke through the MOMO candle's origin) "Surely this MZ has failed, so time to go Short now". -->Gets a few pips in his Short direction, then sees it coming back up to his entry and thinks "F#(k It, I don't feel like losing anymore pips today," gets out at BE.

:lol: 8)

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

bettlebox

Postby bettlebox » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:28 pm

sorry the pictures are messy. This why i picked the first go long.
Tyger spot on with rest. By last trade i felt i was just chasing price i shut it down .

Hesitation is big problem for me. Huge temptation to thow hard rules at it but only way i going to beat this is repetition.

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

BB

Return to “TheRumpledOne”