USD70+K from ZERO in 16 weeks...

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

luminousneo

...specially dedicated to Bredin and Jalarupa...

Postby luminousneo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Its hotter and hotter...I actually don't want to entertain all this crap...but as I said I like to give my full time support n its my responsibility to clear things up...

As I said before I'm not going to sell anything here.....its simple to understand I guess... ok let me say this, "I PROMISE I WILL NOT GOING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE IN KRESLIK"...hope it will make them happy...

Bredin was right... I have my own my site www.luminousfx.org and www.luminousacademy.com and he was right I got some systems to sell but I will not sell here and I understand NO ONE WILL BUY IT...why??? Look at this Bredin ;

"So where is Luminous Eye and Grail? They are another simple system but not easy. That is the reason why I did not include it here and the worst part is you need to pay for it. I know you don?t like this idea but I have good reasons for that and I won?t change my mind. I do this because I want you to think twice."

- from luminousfx.org

Let me explain :
I did not include EYE and GRAIL there because I don't want them to pay...they can get my FREE system at this link... http://luminousfx.org/luminous-package/luminous-basic/ and http://luminousfx.org/luminous-package/luminous-logic/ It is also profitable...and there r many FREE sytems out there... I intentionally put high price for EYE and GRAIL... so that no one will buy because they can make profit even with FREE system...that is what i meant by "you need to think twice".... its a lesson for them to learn...

This is my twitter acccount : luminousneo and my facebook account : http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1658085067 Have a look at it n tell me what you can see...all i have is only my zulu tweet so that my members can get my signal instantly...thats it...

Nikita's is my best student who are willing to learn n I think it is not wrong if she would like to share her stories... here is the main link http://www.luminousacademy.com/viewforum.php?f=40

This is from my previous post :
"When I post my statements here I received many bad comments and I don't they really watch it. If u look at my statements you can see how many pips I got...mostly 20-30 pips daily or even less... n sometime more especially when I hold for few days...Its all depend on the market...I'm pretty sure you can get 20-30 pips from any systems...but sometime traders aim for more...some traders keep trade even when he got 3 positions with +10 pips each...n the fourth trade maybe loss...who knows...we never know... this is why traders could not make his/her account big...as I said, u just need to be smart...or else u will lose..."

Read carefully...I didnt ask members to follow mine but I encouraged them to use any systems...We have different approach n u need to respect that....

In conclusion I don't understand what your problem is... you and Jalarupa are coders rite? http://insanityindustries.net/ and u have FREE indicators and donational indicators... some members here pay u for ur service and I never received any payment and will never request any payment...no one stop u to do that though I know only TRO did that before...
hehehe

Anyway having guys like u is a challenge for me....I love it...

God bless both of u...
Never Ending Opportunities...even Superman can't stop me...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

cwn6161

Re: ...specially dedicated to Bredin and Jalarupa...

Postby cwn6161 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:08 pm

luminousneo wrote:Its hotter and hotter...I actually don't want to entertain all this crap...but as I said I like to give my full time support n its my responsibility to clear things up...

As I said before I'm not going to sell anything here.....its simple to understand I guess... ok let me say this, "I PROMISE I WILL NOT GOING TO SELL ANYTHING HERE IN KRESLIK"...hope it will make them happy...

Bredin was right... I have my own my site www.luminousfx.org and www.luminousacademy.com and he was right I got some systems to sell but I will not sell here and I understand NO ONE WILL BUY IT...why??? Look at this Bredin ;

"So where is Luminous Eye and Grail? They are another simple system but not easy. That is the reason why I did not include it here and the worst part is you need to pay for it. I know you don?t like this idea but I have good reasons for that and I won?t change my mind. I do this because I want you to think twice."

- from luminousfx.org

Let me explain :
I did not include EYE and GRAIL there because I don't want them to pay...they can get my FREE system at this link... http://luminousfx.org/luminous-package/luminous-basic/ and http://luminousfx.org/luminous-package/luminous-logic/ It is also profitable...and there r many FREE sytems out there... I intentionally put high price for EYE and GRAIL... so that no one will buy because they can make profit even with FREE system...that is what i meant by "you need to think twice".... its a lesson for them to learn...

This is my twitter acccount : luminousneo and my facebook account : http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/prof ... 1658085067 Have a look at it n tell me what you can see...all i have is only my zulu tweet so that my members can get my signal instantly...thats it...

Nikita's is my best student who are willing to learn n I think it is not wrong if she would like to share her stories... here is the main link http://www.luminousacademy.com/viewforum.php?f=40

"When I post my statements here I received many bad comments and I don't they really watch it. If u look at my statements you can see how many pips I got...mostly 20-30 pips daily or even less... n sometime more especially when I hold for few days...Its all depend on the market...I'm pretty sure you can get 20-30 pips from any systems...but sometime traders aim for more...some traders keep trade even when he got 3 positions with +10 pips each...n the fourth trade maybe loss...who knows...we never know... this is why traders could not make his/her account big...as I said, u just need to be smart...or else u will lose..."

Read carefully...I didnt ask members to follow mine but I encouraged them to use any systems...We have different approach n u need to respect that....

In conclusion I don't understand what your problem is... you and Jalarupa are coders rite? http://insanityindustries.net/ and u have FREE indicators and donational indicators... some members here pay u for ur service and I never received any payment and will never request any payment...no one stop u to do that though I know only TRO did that before...
hehehe

God bless both of u...

People are up in arms for a few reasons. The main issue is that you don't show charts to explain your system. Posting a long list of your trades isn't helping anyone learn. Only one "master" on this forum has ever showed his account (that I know of) and that was only after he started to post many many images of charts that described his method.

Don't give excuses or a story as to why you haven'y shown pictures. Just show them.

If you DO want people to come to your site/ pay for your services, this is not the forum to do so. There are other sites that would love your business.

If you are here to teach - great. Bring on the lessons. Show us what you have to offer that hasn't been brought up by the likes of TRO, MO, es/pip, dragon33, etc etc.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:20 pm

luminousneo wrote:Its hotter and hotter...I actually don't want to entertain all this crap...but as I said I like to give my full time support n its my responsibility to clear things up...

- from luminousfx.org

Let me explain :

hehehe

God bless both of u...

Namaste

Alas I am not a coder and my affiliation to II is based purely on the fact that I connect with the people there and they support me in my trading endeavors... bredin on the other hand is probably one of the most talented guys in the business, a real innovator, and I will happily pay for the 5% or so of his indicators that are donational, that said; the majority are free and I have yet to see one indicator that he has offered that is exclusive to any one system that is only accessible through paying the piper... So he gives all the tools to everyone... Including you... (I'm sure you got ya paws on them already...)

So cwn is right, we can start again if you play by the rules... post a chart and show us what you do... Don't dangle a carrot and expect us to come toward you like lambs... :roll:

bredin

Postby bredin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Jalarupa wrote:
bredin wrote:Image

G.

Sho!

Missed this one as I was at work and they don't allow pictures to d/l...

that said... Nice effing trade guy! :shock:

Thanks Jal.

In hindsight my first add was too aggressive, imagine what could have happened if that last momo candle had been a spanker just after the add: would have blown right through the RiskSpace....

But still, its nice to actually get a trade that looks very close to a planning markup :lol:

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

pika

Postby pika » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:29 pm

luminousneo wrote:
pika wrote:
luminousneo wrote:Hi guys,

My thread is 1 day old now and already reached 400+ views...not bad huh...I think I chose a right topic hehehe...a catchy topic...

Why I did this??? Simple... usually when somebody introduce their system, some members will always ask for statement and asking if the system is proven or not. That is why I start with statement first... :twisted:

Honestly I was surprised when I saw some members who posted more than 500+ post here are still looking for new system. Is this because the system posted here in Kreslik is not profitable??? OR they just don't realized how profitable it is??? But then I realized I cannot blame them...its HUMAN NATURE...as I said before our REAL ENEMY...

I'm not surprise when some members said what I did is a SCAM but for me they have to admit that actually they are eager to know what is it all about...

Before I proceed further, lets look at the images below...

USD17K profits in 16 days...

This is taken from my FXCM Micro account and it is my best performance...what you called this??? a rich quick scheme???

Lets go party...

Hey, that's your old statement, how about now...

My target...

I always trade according to my daily target. Usually I will take only 30 pips daily. If my target reached but the market can give more than I will open new trade according to the next day target. If I could not reach my daily target, I will stop and trade the next day. In this case you can see I'm 1 week ahead...Is it a scam??? It is for you to decide...lets have some coffee...

:wink:

Your trade volume varied from 3k to 1M. Doesn't look like proper money management to me. I can believe 17k was profit in 16 days, but I can't believe 17k won't be lost in the same way. What is your method? How do you enter a trade, set your stop and profit targets? Share how you do it and I am sure everyone who read your post can form a fair assessment of your credibility and continue this thread in a constructive manner. Thank you.
Great...at last...a member with proper question...

I only risk not more than 5% of my account...How I manage to make it big?? I usually withdraw every week but in my statement u mentioned above I hold it for 2 weeks before I withdraw... I play with my lots...

Example;
U calculate how much lots u need to trade today (risk less than 5%). Get 20-30 pips. Your equity will be increased rite? So calculate ur lots again...sure lots will be higher than previous one...and do this every time u reach ur target...

Usually I took only 30 pips daily. Then trade again the next day...but if I see the market can give me more I will open another trade on the same day but using the next day lots....so meaning u will get ur target faster...

What method I use? I will share my method soon...just wait...but actually u can use any method... there r so many method can give u more than 30 pips...some method can give ur hundreds of pips but u need to take only 30 pips or less...u just need to be smart...

Hope u get it...feel free to ask questions...

From what you have said, I only know risk is <5% per trade and you usually take profit of 30 pips daily. If I assume a max risk model with reward:risk ratio of 1, that means your risk is 30pips/5% = 6pips/1%, which is somewhat similar to TRO's rat reversal method of risking 2% on 10pips stop loss. Trades with such a risk setting could only be undertaken on short time frames. Let's not play hard to get and I hope you will share your method soon. Only then can I properly assess if yours is a sound or suitable method that I can learn from or adopt, since you haven't mentioned anything about your entry conditions and how you set your stops and profit targets.

luminousneo

Hope u understand...

Postby luminousneo » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:57 am

Again...thanks for ur comments...really appreciate it...

I wonder why it is difficult for some members here to understand the objectives of this thread. Let me explain :

1. APPROACH

Most traders here are to share and learn and so do I. I found Kreslik in 2008 but registered at June 2009. At that time I read TRO's posts and other member posts. I also read TRO's N.L.A. in Babypips. Members got DIFFERENT APPROACH in representing their thought and experience... TRO took a very long time to finish his N.L.A. thread but it works... the impact is so huge...and the most important thing is, the members r LEARNING and realized the TRUTH of all his statements...

This learning process is important for me. I got so many members who never learn from their mistakes even they realized their mistakes.

I admire TRO technique...and that is why I posted 1 topic daily... 2 reasons for this.

i) It's a step by step process. Members can look carefully the hidden message on that post or if they can't see the message, surely they will have questions to ask. I will happy to answer it and try to make them understand.

ii) I'm a trader. All my time spent on looking and analyzing at my charts. So I guess I have no time to finish my post in 1 day.

2. STATEMENTS

When u post charts and explain how your system work, members will ASK FOR YOUR STATEMENTS to prove your system is working or not. This is common in any forums. Most of them will not show it...I'm sure they have reasons for that. But for some members it will be a big issue when u can't show your statement and they will not believe it works. So I put my statement first before I explain the whole things because for me I have NO PROBLEM showing my statements. But I realized it is NOT EASY TO SATISFY OTHERS. When I show it, I was labeled as SPAMMER....I'm confused...

3. SYSTEM AND CHART

I will explain my LUMINOUS BASIC AND LOGIC here. It a simple strategy by using only 1 indicator. I will post charts and fully explain how it works. BUT I will cover it when the time comes.

As I said earlier ALL SYSTEMS WORKS...and all indicators work...RAT, BZ...u just name it...all are working...im sure there r so many systems and indicators here can give u 20-30 pips... when I show u my statement I want u to realize that SMALL PIPS WON'T STOP TO MAKE UR ACCOUNT BIG...and YOU CAN GET THIS WITH ANY SYSTEMS...meaning YOU DON'T NEED MY SYSTEM...if your system can get 20-30 pips WHY LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SYSTEM ??? you just need to manage wisely....

Examples:

Today u open 1 mini lot ($1 per pip) and get 30 pips and $30 will be added to ur balance. The next day u raise to 2 mini lots ($2 per pip) and get another 30 pips. So another $60 added to ur balance...so if u do this for 20 days of trading u will get profit of $6300...thats a good return...the key is NO WITHDRAWAL until u reach ur target...it will only take 258 days of trading to make it $1 Million.... its a good investment...

Now you see here.... I NEVER ASK FOR MONEY...INSTEAD I SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE MONEY...

4. KRESLIK POLICE or GANGSTER

I'm sure I'm on the right place. I post my thread under STRATEGY TRADING & MONEY MANAGEMENT ... I will show my system from A to Z...I will never skip...but I never know there was member here who act like a police n monitor ur posts n simply said bad things...again I confused...Police or Gangster....

I just dont get it...Even Michal Kreslik never said anything... I will accept if Michal wanna kick me...but I dont think I did something wrong...When I was on Babypips monitoring TRO's N.L.A. thread, we patiently wait for him to express his thought....I'm sure if these police or gangsters was there, TRO will also be labeled as SPAMMER...hehehe People difficult to accept something new and difficult for them to accept the truth....that's life... Now I understand how TRO feel... http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=276813

I guess the real problem here is they thought I was trying to sell them something... Look at this thread : http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0
It was created by my friend CSBUENO and I posted one of my system I used to have before... ITS FREE..and you can see how my work look like...how I explained my chart and how I answered questions from members like PATCH, NOONE22, LUKX and others... "KRYPTONS27" and "HELMY HAR"... its me...

See u soon...

Nikitafx

Postby Nikitafx » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:34 am

So cwn is right, we can start again if you play by the rules... post a chart and show us what you do... Don't dangle a carrot and expect us to come toward you like lambs... <---------------------

I think the word is not lamb....its donkey or ass........dangle the carrot for an ass to follow..... :roll:

We have already been well and clearly informed by you and a few others by your postings and remarks on this thread what an ass you guys are. Please. You do not have to drill it into us by giving us more examples. :evil:

Keep barking. Thanks for the view numbers. Please keep up the good work and advertise for us. Bring in the crowd. We can then start with the charts and the trading methods.

Thanks a million donkeys. :lol:
Trading is a science as much as it is an art.

Its Not Nuclear Science.

I am an Non-certified Currency Analyst / Trader

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 pm

- from luminousfx.org

Let me explain :

hehehe

God bless both of u...

I believe you are Legit .....

Mainly because Carlos ( your student ) is an amazing trader ..

This site has been bombarded with Scammers & Salesmen recently ...thus we all have become overly suspicious of a stranger at the door .

If you have an honest desire to help traders ....We , (I) , am always ready to learn :smt023

luminousneo

Postby luminousneo » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:44 am

Corrections dchappy... Carlos is not my student...he is a good trader...and we share a lot...

Thanks for ur support....

luminousneo

luminous MM

Postby luminousneo » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi guys...hope u have a great weekend. Today I will show you my Money Management Table. There are so many versions of calculating MM but I like to use my own version. Here is the detail for my MM table :

Account Type : MICRO
Deposit : USD 500
Risk Per Trade : 2%
Margin : USD 4.25
Cost per Pip : USD 0.12
Stop Loss : -100 pips
Take Profit 30 pips

Explanation :

This is based on my broker calculation for GBPJPY pair. I'm willing to lose maximum of 10% of my account (10% of USD 500 = USD 50). Whenever I open my trade I risk only 2% of my account so that mean I will have 98% usable margin left. If my SL hit I will only loss USD 50. Since my TP is only 30 pips I won't put my SL that big. SL -20 is big enough for me and I will have a tight SL. It is depend on my system. So basically SL -100 pips is just for safety precaution. If I lose the the 1st trade with SL -20 I can open 2nd trade and I have SL -80 left before I lose 10% of my account.

If I have 1 losing trade on that day, I will use the same lot but this will make my usable margin lower. No`worries. So everyday I will make sure my equity will increase according to my MM table. Number of lots will increase as your equity increase. This will make your account big in a safer and faster way. As I said on my previous post the key is NO WITHDRAWAL until target reached. FORGET HUNDREDS OF PIPS, 30 PIPS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH...

My broker market order...

Example of Luminous MM...

The calculation is rounded down. In this case you can see the maximum % LOSS is only 6% and usable margin for each trade is 98%. REMEMBER, I only share how I trade my account and result may varies. You may like or not...I would like to hear your comments...

If you use any system with tight SL your maximum SL (-100 pips) will never hit but your TP will easily hit...but I can't guarantee the losses will be limited...It is just a guide and depend on your system... I will share my system soon...

SEE YA... 8)

Return to “strategy trading & money management”