Postby PTG » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:40 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
PTG wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
M.O., I do not short A/U.

Only longs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZeowfcCNnI :lol:

So what you think about not shorting A/U after today........? smarty pants

Plan your trade, Trade your plan, it's not in my plan. YOU can short it all you want. I'm trading it like I got 1 Mil in account and dont want to pay the carry expense.....LOL

Somehow I just knew this nice little clip would be interpreted totally wrong, but that's ok. It wasn't even meant for you :lol:

Anyway. Not that I have been trading this week, however I don't think while trading. The thinking should be done before that: plan + strategies. As long as you're on the right side of the order flow, it's ok. If not, you won't get to 1 Mil unless a) it's in Zimbabwe dollars or b) it's in US dollars in -say- 5-10 years from now. How's that for smarty pants :smt080
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PTG

Postby PTG » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:43 am

Oh, by the way: happy new year, and happy trading in 2011 :smt113
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:40 am

"what is it now for your trading M.O., 16 or 17??" -PRO

I am not quite sure that I understand what you are asking...

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 am

PTG wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
PTG wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Only longs

Plan your trade, Trade your plan, it's not in my plan. YOU can short it all you want. I'm trading it like I got 1 Mil in account and dont want to pay the carry expense.....LOL

Somehow I just knew this nice little clip would be interpreted totally wrong, but that's ok. It wasn't even meant for you :lol:

Anyway. Not that I have been trading this week, however I don't think while trading. The thinking should be done before that: plan + strategies. As long as you're on the right side of the order flow, it's ok. If not, you won't get to 1 Mil unless a) it's in Zimbabwe dollars or b) it's in US dollars in -say- 5-10 years from now. How's that for smarty pants :smt080

I believe that the United States is going to pull a rabbit out of its hat, but maybe that is because I am an opponent of gold.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:33 am

Ran FX tester for couple hrs with dad.
Missed at least 8 trades running it to fast.

Here are the 4 we took.

#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:37 am

PTG wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
PTG wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Only longs

PTG I did not get the video or it's meaning one iota...so it had no effect on me either way.
It was the statement you made but I wasn't' really offenced by that either It did appear to be slightly critical.
No big whoop to me though.

Happy New year to you!!

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:40 am

MightyOne wrote:"what is it now for your trading M.O., 16 or 17??" -PRO

I remember you saying you had been trading X amount of years and that you were looking forward to what you would learn in the next X year of trading.....thought it was somewhere around 16 or so that you'd been at it...or maybe I mistakenly remember you were 16 when you started.??

And yes. The U.S. $ will NOT be in the tank in 5-10 years.....NO way.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:25 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
MightyOne wrote:"what is it now for your trading M.O., 16 or 17??" -PRO

I remember you saying you had been trading X amount of years and that you were looking forward to what you would learn in the next X year of trading.....thought it was somewhere around 16 or so that you'd been at it...or maybe I mistakenly remember you were 16 when you started.??

And yes. The U.S. $ will NOT be in the tank in 5-10 years.....NO way.

I am 27 years old PRO, 28 as of March, and i have been trading for over a decade, thanks to my father.

My mother calls me boy-child but my beard is gray dmmit!
:lol:

The greatest lesson is this:

Lose nothing, risk everything.

noushina

Postby noushina » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:58 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:..... I got the forext tester 2 for x-mas from my dad.........
It seems to be pretty cool but I'm not sure how I will be able to adapt to the slow pace of the live market....??????

I like FT a lot. I mostly use it on the weekends.

I use mine with the real tick data subscription. I mostly only run it for the hours I would normally trade, and often try to emulate live action by having the ticks flow in real time.

That is, I will step thru the bars until it is at a point I would probably enter (when I am thinking clear -- which is rare). Then at the entrance point I go to real time mode.

Other times I like to look at live tick real action for those head fakes (wash & rinse -- whatever you call it).

ALSO printed the forex factory calendar going back to end of March 2010 (the limit of the tick data available from ForexTester). This helps with back testing so as to know that news is coming.

Was thinking it might also be useful to print the Kathy Lien stuff going back that far so as to assess market sentiment for the days being experimented with. Fx360 has her stuff back to Sep 2008. Hope they don't remove it before I at least grab the 71 synopsis pages.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:32 pm

MightyOne wrote:
PTG wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:
PTG wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Only longs

I believe that the United States is going to pull a rabbit out of its hat, but maybe that is because I am an opponent of gold.

i hope you are right

i think we are in for a disaster

i am thinking, the US treasuries will crash, all commodities will go crazy ( hyper inflation) equity markets are going to crash hard. We will see 5-7 a gallon in gas

the one good thing that may come out of all that is the possibility of a flat tax.

i hope you are right though, that is just what i see happening

i am by no means making trading decisions off that, i will do whatever it does. I just do not see us coming out of this in 1 piece

sorry to hijack your thread Pro

happy new year everyone
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”