TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Interesting Madness (#5)

Postby TygerKrane » Fri May 21, 2010 2:13 pm

So this is what I did next, Thursday afternoon: [Zline trade]
Besides the fact that it is Krane taking a Zline trade, what makes it special for me is that I took the trade 5:44PM EST (which is dead time before Australia opens), furthermore the spread was ridiculous --but I wanted to test out the novelty of placing an order between the bid/ask spread.

So here now, is my biggest possible gain ever on a trade, but like this whole week, like I said, my mind has been elsewhere, and I am kind of trying to stay away, and I kind of want to be able to practice Averaging and Adding to Positions in a live account...

So I place limit order @ 115.00, 31pips short of Crash Zone long Target 1, and 5pips short of the 4H Master Candle upper line(155.05). My SL is still @ 110.95.

If I catch that crash zone, cool 8) , if not, next week, I gun for sextillions...unless bredin wants to give me more bad news today :D

I haven't looked since I took the screenshot 12:30A EST and I'm not even going to look at this order till like 3:50P EST.

BTW, not only would this have been my largest gain ever, but I also have NEVER HAD two 100+ pip gains in the same WEEK?!? Good thing there was a bathroom nearby, I might've pissed myself. :oops:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TygerKrane

Re: Use of custom candle???

Postby TygerKrane » Wed May 26, 2010 3:43 am

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39373#39373 wrote:A question for you guys using Custom Candle:

I am curious, do you re-align your Custom Candle at the beginning of each week (so that each week, the Custom Candle groups together the exact same-time candles)?? Or do you just set it once and leave it alone (even though this means the grouped Custom Candles shift from week to week)?

:idea: MightyOne :idea: wrote: I always consider the previous close to be the next candles open so that there are no gaps.

Gaps are not part of my analysis

Held profit is.

I had a question before about how to handle my Custom Candle settings (my method was to readjust the CC each week to start grouping with the opening candle of the week.
But discovering this post/seeing this reason, I think I can feel comfortable just setting it and forgetting it. One less step for me to do each week, AND, yeah, it makes gaps look like MOMO's which fits in precisely to the zline philosophy.

Mystery solved :smt023

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed May 26, 2010 4:48 am

TygerKrane wrote:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=39373#39373 wrote:A question for you guys using Custom Candle:

I am curious, do you re-align your Custom Candle at the beginning of each week (so that each week, the Custom Candle groups together the exact same-time candles)?? Or do you just set it once and leave it alone (even though this means the grouped Custom Candles shift from week to week)?

:idea: MightyOne :idea: wrote: I always consider the previous close to be the next candles open so that there are no gaps.

Gaps are not part of my analysis

Held profit is.

I had a question before about how to handle my Custom Candle settings (my method was to readjust the CC each week to start grouping with the opening candle of the week.
But discovering this post/seeing this reason, I think I can feel comfortable just setting it and forgetting it. One less step for me to do each week, AND, yeah, it makes gaps look like MOMO's which fits in precisely to the zline philosophy.

Mystery solved :smt023

I think that I am going to have a converter created that changes each open price to the close of the previous candle.

I Could do it manually... :lol:

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Thu May 27, 2010 2:53 am

MightyOne wrote: I think that I am going to have a converter created that changes each open price to the close of the previous candle.

lol @MO, you are just LOOKING for something to do!
Dude, forget all that and just on come down:
Japan Day NYC 2010, on Sunday June 6
&
Phillipine Independance Day NYC 2010, on Sunday June 6

you can take pictures and post them live Ave did.
And also like he (Ave) said for the Monaco trip, "You have plenty of time to DRAIN THE BANKS to pay for the trip.":D

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:11 am

EURJPY --
  • Short 112.20
  • Stop Loss 112.40
  • Target 112.00
  • Entry off of M15 Rat Reversal

Note, the upper right chart is the M5 with a 4H custom candle on it, but it does not correlate to the 4H chart in the upper left side.

::EDIT:: closed trade at 112.09, I was overleveraged in lot size to begin with, and I got on a phone call, I can barely trade successfully in total silence, let alone while yapping on the phone. So I closed the trade with a 2.81% gain.

Also, I need to figure out if I should change the layout of how I post up pics of my trades.

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 am

Long @ 111.56

Note: the M90 chart is Custom Candle 4hr30min
and my M15/M45 chart allows me to see the price action within @ 7-8 of the custom candles on the M90 chart.

Maybe these two charts are all I need?? Does anyone think I would be severely limiting my information/ability to make decisions if I only use these two??

Last edited by TygerKrane on Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:12 am

TygerKrane wrote:
MightyOne wrote: I think that I am going to have a converter created that changes each open price to the close of the previous candle.

&

And also like he (Ave) said for the Monaco trip, "You have plenty of time to DRAIN THE BANKS to pay for the trip.":D

Believe me when I say that I would scale the highest mountain to be surrounded by Asian women ;)

Alas, I am scheduled for multiple surgeries and if I am still alive :lol: then we can talk about traveling :wink:

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:37 am

MightyOne wrote: Alas, I am scheduled for multiple surgeries and if I am still alive :lol: then we can talk about traveling :wink:

:shock: Are you alright MO?

Trying not to be over sensitive with your recent past posts MO, I've noticed your writings has been 'feeling down' lately.

I hope you're ok :)

gfg1

Postby gfg1 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:26 am

MO, hope that you are alright and that the surgeries go well for you. Please keep us updated.

MightyOne wrote:
TygerKrane wrote:

&

Believe me when I say that I would scale the highest mountain to be surrounded by Asian women ;)

Alas, I am scheduled for multiple surgeries and if I am still alive :lol: then we can talk about traveling :wink:
Price closed over a line that you believed to be support and that is the first indication that something is WRONG-MO

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:51 pm

EJ Long @ 111.96

Return to “beginners forum”