lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:35 am

PTG , i signed up for an mbt mt4 live account without deposit or anything.. use that as my feed and navi for entries .. fast and simple to get..
Adaseb , ive compared a few feeds.. alapri , mbt (main) and some other one i cant remember.. and yes the higher TF's look diffrent but if u are looking at a 4h and cant see try look at a 3h or 6h or even a 30m and zoom out .. its all the same really (in my opinion ofc)
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

PTG

Postby PTG » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:47 am

Braathen wrote:PTG , i signed up for an mbt mt4 live account without deposit or anything.. use that as my feed and navi for entries .. fast and simple to get..
Adaseb , ive compared a few feeds.. alapri , mbt (main) and some other one i cant remember.. and yes the higher TF's look diffrent but if u are looking at a 4h and cant see try look at a 3h or 6h or even a 30m and zoom out .. its all the same really (in my opinion ofc)

Thanks mate. That sounds like a good idea.
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Humble

Postby Humble » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:53 am

If you are going to use an indi to generate non standard mt4 time periods ie 6hr or 3hr charts, there is one on FF that allows you to also change the time a (daily/4hr) candle starts. ie
For a -5.0 Timeshift (5 hours backward) with a GMT broker time, the chart would then display NY local time.

I could post a link but I'm not sure that would be appreciated, so do a search on pips4life if interested. There is a bit of reading involved, especially if like me you need to read it twice, well three ti.. ok four times!
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:54 am

Thanks humble :) any chance u got a rewrite of this one avery? :)
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:13 am

dragon33 wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
dragon33 wrote:trades from today, including one loser.

First trade was a set entry before i left to school. If i was home i would have entered on a better price.

Second entry again one candle late and if a was a bit smarter i could have closed at BE.

third trade the best of the day. So i had a amazing day.

Dragon

From your trades yesterday, I estimate you made around 120 pips. So if I go by your original numbers you earlier posted of 250 dollars per pip, that means you made USD30,000!! Get the funk outta here!

Sorry for being nosy, I'm more curious about what is realistic and true in trading because there is a lot of BS out there and I trust this site more than any.

Thanks Pete

I have showed you two days of my statement because some people do not believe what is beeing told on a forum. I know there are a lot of lies about making money.
That was the only reason why i decided to show my statement because of that people! Yes i have days from $30000 but i also have days from -$10000, just check the statement a few pages back. I think there was a loss from -$12000 and the days after +$25000.

There are other people who are making more money then me, even i could make more but why? Do i need it, do i feel happy, am i comfortable doing my thing. Yes, do you?

Just learn to trade, learn some discipline, everybody can do what i do but you have to learn all the aspects. Taking profit, placing stops making the right entrys etc. That takes time and everybody wants to run before they can walk and it doesn't work like that.

I know it sounds unbelievable i taught the same a few years back and now i am on the other side. Even now it is strange to make all that money because i wasn't born riche. Am i rich now? You know what the difference is! I can buy the things i need without waiting untill next month when the next paycheck comes. But i'm still the same guy as before, still driving a 9 year old car.

Thanks Dragon and PTG

Don't mind me, I'm just nosy anyway. I just asked because 30K in one day seems really silly to me because I'm not there yet.

BUT I know now what is $$$ possible and I'm not dreaming. I will get my trading act together when I sorted my other mess in my personal life first :)
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:21 pm

:)
Last edited by pablo101 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm

adaseb wrote:Is that what Dragon33 uses?

So basically Apari, ATC and Dukascopy all have 3 different timezones. How do you know which trade to take then?

I use alpari live charts and trade dukascopy. The alpari metatrader is just there to alert me for the extremes. Drawings can be done on any chart. Yes sometimes you have different entrypoint but what the hell does it matter.
You only need to make pips consistently that's it.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:27 am

Hello all

not easy today...here is one i took.

No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:32 am

rushN4 wrote:Hello all

closed +3...i dont like the price aktion.(15min pinbar)
No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:29 pm

rushN4 wrote:
rushN4 wrote:Hello all

closed +3...i dont like the price aktion.(15min pinbar)

Not easy today, not much news. But got some pips earlier. I post a chart after I bath babe and put him to sleep.

Merry X all
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”