Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jz166

Postby jz166 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:16 am

could anyone post Murray Math line indicator pls?
thnx in advance.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

flossnhoss

Postby flossnhoss » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:56 am

PTG wrote:Perhaps it might be an idea for someone to record an instruction video of relevant parts of a live trade and post it :idea:

Even better. Of course I realize that doing such activities requires even more time of those willing to help. Then again, the idea is that for those that are posting helpful information on there, also seem to be answering the same questions over and over. Perhaps while sharing more in depth information may seem like more work, it could end up being less in the long run.

All we can do is ask, right? :wink:

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:03 am

jz166 wrote:could anyone post Murray Math line indicator pls?
thnx in advance.

I did a search on forex factory and found a few of them.....
Did not find the one just like tro is using though.
That's the one I want.
Attachments
MM-TimeFrame_v5.mq4
murray math indy
(29.76 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

jz166

Postby jz166 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:07 am

prochargedmopar wrote:
jz166 wrote:could anyone post Murray Math line indicator pls?
thnx in advance.

I did a search on forex factory and found a few of them.....
Did not find the one just like tro is using though.
That's the one I want.

Thanks a lot!
I also found one, and I am not sure it's right or not.

Avery, could you post yours? :D

Attachments
MurreyMath1.0.mq4
(14.92 KiB) Downloaded 199 times

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:42 am

PTG wrote:
flossnhoss wrote:Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself on this thread. I had read it a few months ago and passed on, but have recently come back with a restored interest.

First off, many thanks to TRO, MO, dragon, es/pip and the other main contributors to this thread. It's quite a buffet of information. You all are truly too kind to take your own time to help others out.

I hope to start sharing my own trades here shortly, in the hope I can also help those that are passing through here on their own journey.

As someone relatively new to the Mighty Zone, I wanted to toss in my newby perspective and offer a suggestion to those helping out and posting charts.

I believe at this point in the thread, there have been literally hundreds of pictures showing entries and exits (again, many thanks). I think visually, after the fact, anyone reading this post should be able to understand how this works.

However, what I think might be very helpful, or more valuable, is some comments on your perception of price action before you enter a trade, and perhaps while you are in the trade (with more images too of course). More specifically meaning, what you like to see, and don't like to see (that's very general I know).

As these trades are retracements, the biggest question I always find myself asking is "Is this a retracement, or a reversal?". And while you will never know prior to a trade, and this question is also relative to time, I am thinking some comments on this could be helpful. Think of it as an 'anatomy' of a trade if you will... from start to finish showing what is seen on each timeframe of interest. Those prior posts showing which timeframe the zone and/or zline is from is definitely along the same idea. This would expand on that. Just an suggestion!

Anyway, just kind of blabbering, with really just an intention to help facilitate those that know how to do this successfully, with those who are just starting out.

Happy pipping

-floss

Perhaps it might be an idea for someone to record an instruction video of relevant parts of a live trade and post it :idea:

I would love to do that if i knew how to do it. Trading takes lots of time focus. Making a video takes also a lot of focus doing it together seems difficult to me because i don't know how to do it.
Maybe someone can point me in a direction where i can try in the weekends some settings. If i feel comfortabel with the software without harming my trading i will make a video how i trade!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:49 am

Maybe i can make a video while i am using a demo account that way it does not matter if the software fail
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

Braathen

Some thoughts on how to make it easier for u dragon33.

Postby Braathen » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:20 am

I was thinking how u could make it easy'r for urself and found this little indicator for auto screenshots on mt4.. it takes thekm itself so u can concentrate on trading. http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=10699 theres the link but u have to register to the forum first..
Other then that if u are thinking of making an actual video theres a free version of fraps here http://www.fraps.com/download.php witch is really simple and easy to use for capturing all the action we soooo badly wanna see :D .. any just my to pips on the subject.. thanks for all ur posts guys and Gl tomorrow.

edit****

I just realized that this post might be pointing towards dragon having to make this.. that was not my intention.. i just thought i would try supply whoever thinks they could make a decent tutorial or live trade whatever
Last edited by Braathen on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Braathen

Re: Some thoughts on how to make it easier for u dragon33.

Postby Braathen » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:32 am

Braathen wrote:I was thinking how u could make it easy'r for urself and found this little indicator for auto screenshots on mt4.. it takes thekm itself so u can concentrate on trading. http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=10699 theres the link but u have to register to the forum first..
Other then that if u are thinking of making an actual video theres a free version of fraps here http://www.fraps.com/download.php witch is really simple and easy to use for capturing all the action we soooo badly wanna see :D .. any just my to pips on the subject.. thanks for all ur posts guys and Gl tomorrow.

I might have jumped the gun on the free Fraps.. looks to be a little crap tbh.... ill try find a better free video maker

Braathen

Is this uselss?

Postby Braathen » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 am

I found this free screen recorder at http://www.nbxsoft.com/download-screen-recorder.php... it looks great on the computer but been trying a few upload sites and the videos dont turn out that well.. they look great if i just save em to desktop but i dunno.. maybe someone knows a good way to get them on the site

http://blip.tv/file/get/Braathen-Trading455.flv

View My Video

edit**********

Actually i think its downloadable.. so if it is that would be awsome
Last edited by Braathen on Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

kaybee123

Postby kaybee123 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:36 am

Braathen wrote:Is this anygood? looks great on my pc but ofc it may not look great for u guys.. comments plx

View My Video
Braathen,
your video looks good to me on my pc, what software did you use for that ?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”