DTB Template Question

Moderator: moderators

pdmoney-

DTB Template Question

Postby pdmoney- » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:29 am

Can someone please help? This is driving me nuts...on one computer I have the DTB template set up so there are no "Extra" fib lines, all the fib numbers on the left, and I seem to be able to remove anything I need to by right clicking the chart and removing the object using the object list. However, on this laptop when I do that they all get redrawn! Can someone upload a template they use thats clean like the one on the DTB main page:
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... highlight=

I even tried sending myself the tmplate from my desktop system but it doesnt seem to work..

Thanks!
Attachments
dtb03.png
dtb03.png (36.7 KiB) Viewed 2165 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 am

pdmoney-

Don't ya just love computers. My chart I am about to post on Simple System has a bunch of text on the right, that I haven't figured out what controls it as yet in a brief attemp. The left is clear. You can try loading it and let me know if the left is clear and the right texted up.

Patch
Attachments
dtb-mzs-regress-semafors-for pdmoney-.tpl
(101.7 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

pdmoney-

That Messy!

Postby pdmoney- » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:36 am

Thanks for the attempt but that even busier than mine! this is what I get with that template. Ther has got to be a way to remove things you dont want on there so they dont come back??

Patch wrote:pdmoney-

Don't ya just love computers. My chart I am about to post on Simple System has a bunch of text on the right, that I haven't figured out what controls it as yet in a brief attemp. The left is clear. You can try loading it and let me know if the left is clear and the right texted up.

Patch
Attachments
dtbTPL04.png
dtbTPL04.png (43.9 KiB) Viewed 2147 times

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 am

pdmoney-

OK money lets see your chart !!! I knew this post would come back to haunt me like a haunted pip ship. Yesterday I say a chart posted by dragon33 that I'm going to get blown up and printed in color and frame it and hang it on my trading wall--a true work of art. So yesterday morning I treated my demo trading like fake demo--blew the morning badly as I was redoing and trying to find out what was coming out from what. Still a few things cluttering things up I need to get rid of, here it v.2.0. --Patch
Attachments
2009.08.12-usdjpy-m5-11.00pm est-a little cleaner-.jpg
2009.08.12-usdjpy-m5-11.00pm est-a little cleaner-.jpg (179.32 KiB) Viewed 2137 times
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “MetaTrader”