DTB Template Question

Moderator: moderators

Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 am

pdmoney-

Don't ya just love computers. My chart I am about to post on Simple System has a bunch of text on the right, that I haven't figured out what controls it as yet in a brief attemp. The left is clear. You can try loading it and let me know if the left is clear and the right texted up.

Patch
Attachments
dtb-mzs-regress-semafors-for pdmoney-.tpl
(101.7 KiB) Downloaded 28 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 am

pdmoney-

OK money lets see your chart !!! I knew this post would come back to haunt me like a haunted pip ship. Yesterday I say a chart posted by dragon33 that I'm going to get blown up and printed in color and frame it and hang it on my trading wall--a true work of art. So yesterday morning I treated my demo trading like fake demo--blew the morning badly as I was redoing and trying to find out what was coming out from what. Still a few things cluttering things up I need to get rid of, here it v.2.0. --Patch
Attachments
2009.08.12-usdjpy-m5-11.00pm est-a little cleaner-.jpg
2009.08.12-usdjpy-m5-11.00pm est-a little cleaner-.jpg (179.32 KiB) Viewed 588 times
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

Return to “MetaTrader”