NINJA PLATFORM

forex live trades, setups, charts

Moderator: moderators

cizagui

Postby cizagui » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 pm

1) The free ranger bar indicator appears to have imperfections that is why I did not bother testing it. May be the master could look at it.

2) The zone between +2/+ 3SD is the Get ready to Sell Zone
The zone between -2/-3 SD is the Get ready to Buy Zone.
the Buy/Sell order is executed at or beyond the +-3 SD. It is discretionary and I watch the price action for signs of exhaustion in the M1 chart.

3) It may be combined with TRO DTB v8 (no data yet)

Carlos

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:07 am

Sema at the open is working ...
Attachments
$EURUSD  8_10_2009 (10 Range).jpg
$EURUSD 8_10_2009 (10 Range).jpg (102.61 KiB) Viewed 3718 times

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:17 am

Entered at the 2nd sema , jumped out & then re-entered as it continued lower ..thats my 40 for the day ...Trade well

Chappy
Attachments
$EURUSD  8_10_2009 (10 Range).jpg
$EURUSD 8_10_2009 (10 Range).jpg (89.31 KiB) Viewed 3713 times

Trader_V

Postby Trader_V » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:56 am

Chappy, you're killing me! You make it look soooooo easy LOL

Great trades! It seems like you have found your MOJO ;)

I have been searching for mine for a while now and I think this is just the flavor I have been looking for.

Gotta a question for you. Do you avoid entering trades when the spread of the Channel is slim? In other words is there a minimum range of the channel that you look for to further qualify the probability of the move going in your direction?

Great trading my friend truly a simple setup!

Vick

cr0cop

Postby cr0cop » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:01 pm

hey chaps are you making 40 pips almost everyday with a funded account? and around how many trades do you do per day?

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi cr0cop

Who is the guy in your id picture with the boxing gloves punching out pips?

Chappy will answer your specific question. Looking at the chart he posted above, in trading after the English open, he made 32 pips on 5 contracts so cleared a total of 160 pips on the EURUSD.

Hey Chappy, what time zone are you in? What time(s) do you trade? When do you sleep? Another great trade. What is your win/loss ratio?

Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

dchappy

Postby dchappy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:28 pm

Hi Trader V ..Thank you for your interest . i don't know if it's easy but it is simple . :D
Don't really have any minimums about the range of the channel , however if it is a screamer ( strong trend = steep slope ) I'm cautious about taking a counter trend trade . Sometimes if the market slows ( chops sideways) I might " dial down to a faster range bar ( 5 or so ).but that's rare . I just keep things simple & wait for a Sema .

BTW if you don't have range bar capability , just use a minute candle chart , I just prefer the range bars . To my eye they smooth out some of the "wiggles " of the price movement . Find what works for you .

Crocop : I'm averaging 30/day @ 1-2 trades / day .

Patch : EST here , 3am-5am ,sleep is a luxury these days . Haven't done stats in a while but I'd guess i'm hitting about 75% .

Thanks Guys ...Drain -em ....Chappy

Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:30 am

Chappy

Thanks for your charts and posts and replies. Could you give a brief explaination of HAs to candle sticks? Being range bars means a 1 minute candle doesn't equal a 5 range bar. That much I've figured out.

If I use range bars, I can't think in terms of candles, else I will get comfused.

After my watching eurusd from 7.30am to about 4.30pm EST, with a few breaks and interruptions, I ended up with about 40 demo pips on 1 contract. Your long trade posted this morning, after the London open looked to me like it too a few minutes if that, you took 32 pips, on 5 contracts. Is my minute count right? Versus my 9 hour sojourn and 40 pips on 1. Do the pips per hour cal and what works better? --Patch the Math expert
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

cr0cop

Postby cr0cop » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:00 pm

hey Patch, he is Mirko Crocop, one of the grestest Mixed Martial Arts fighters at the moment =)

Chappy, so pretty much you are trading the london open for 2 hours? are there days that you dont get a sema or do you get a sema most of the time? and the last question....i see that the regression channel redraws itself....would this be repainting? because once it moves it looks like it gave me the perfect signal sometimes but when the signal was happening real time the channel was different, thanks

cr0cop

Postby cr0cop » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:03 pm

one more thing chappy.......i have been noticing that the stop tends to end up around 15 pips away from the entry on average for me...are you also getting this same thing? and are there times when you get out before your stop is hit or once you set your stop do you always wait to get stopped out if you see it turn against you?

Return to “forex”