Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:13 pm

Azuremaster wrote:For ZL fans.

If you are being serious then you have learned absolutely nothing in all of these posts and I pity you.

You suffer from blindly taking trades without checking where you are in the larger picture (which is not the 1 hour chart by the way).

It is the complete lack of common sense exhibited by the masses that gives the other traders profits overflowing.

I can show you how to trade

The only thing you have to pay is attention.

Can you do that?

Now reread the last 100 or so posts...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:46 pm

Azuremaster wrote:For ZL fans.

Learn to watch the higher timeframes!!!

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Shadik wrote:
zapzinig wrote:Confirmation??? When price hits the zline after momo that is my confirmation. I enter at the zline price. If the bar closes against me then I look to exit at a better price than my stop (30 pips), most times you can get out at break even. If the trade is going to work out you will know right away.(you will be in profit)

-zz

Nice very nice.. I like your charts.. very very much but could u sometimes "circled" place where you entrer exacly?
I watching your charts and I learnt a lot. Thanks. I will do what you did :) <backtest :)>

Es and Mo thanks for your last answers.. was very very good 4 me.. I see it now little diffrent than before..

ZZ look at this please..
This is my zl i see it like this.. is this zl good? <look at right side :P on the left there are some zl with diffrent TFs>

http://i27.tinypic.com/zirw2u.gif

You use last ZL like a sup or res and u place your orders on zl lines? <or meaby u enter by "finger":>>

Every trade sets up differently. I just post what I see. You need to see it for yourself. Possibilities are there you need to find them and act on them.

Draw lines on your charts like you are doing and watch how the market behaves at those points in real time. See how many times an entry would have been successful. You will then have the answers.

--zz

Shadik

Postby Shadik » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:40 pm

zapzinig wrote:
Shadik wrote:
zapzinig wrote:Confirmation??? When price hits the zline after momo that is my confirmation. I enter at the zline price. If the bar closes against me then I look to exit at a better price than my stop (30 pips), most times you can get out at break even. If the trade is going to work out you will know right away.(you will be in profit)

-zz

Nice very nice.. I like your charts.. very very much but could u sometimes "circled" place where you entrer exacly?
I watching your charts and I learnt a lot. Thanks. I will do what you did :) <backtest :)>

Es and Mo thanks for your last answers.. was very very good 4 me.. I see it now little diffrent than before..

ZZ look at this please..
This is my zl i see it like this.. is this zl good? <look at right side :P on the left there are some zl with diffrent TFs>

http://i27.tinypic.com/zirw2u.gif

You use last ZL like a sup or res and u place your orders on zl lines? <or meaby u enter by "finger":>>

Every trade sets up differently. I just post what I see. You need to see it for yourself. Possibilities are there you need to find them and act on them.

Draw lines on your charts like you are doing and watch how the market behaves at those points in real time. See how many times an entry would have been successful. You will then have the answers.

--zz

mm ... believe me or not.. but this is one of best answer :D

thanks

Edit.. one more question. Lets see we are watching only one tf..lets say that is 4h tf. Ok... next lets say that we've some ZL .... but some of them are quite old. My question is: When zl is "unactive"?? <i hope u know what I say if not then I will paint it>

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:07 pm

Shadik wrote:
mm ... believe me or not.. but this is one of best answer :D

thanks

Edit.. one more question. Lets see we are watching only one tf..lets say that is 4h tf. Ok... next lets say that we've some ZL .... but some of them are quite old. My question is: When zl is "unactive"?? <i hope u know what I say if not then I will paint it>

the zline trade is for the next bar after the momo bar after that the zline becomes more of a s/r area. Some s/r areas are around for years. I try to use zline-zones with in the last 3 days.

--zz

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:56 pm

zapzinig

What resourse do you recommend reading to get a foundation in z-lines?

Thanks
Patch
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:05 am

Patch wrote:zapzinig

Thanks
Patch

Patch,

This thread from when MightyOne started posting back in December 2008.

Then just practice.

-zz

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 am

Patch wrote:zapzinig

Thanks
Patch

You are looking at him ;)

zapzinig

Postby zapzinig » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:34 am

One more for tonight. 27 pips. Time for a movie.

MO has shown you the map, you have to find YOUR own way. :)

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:22 am

Hey zap,

I printed out the pictures you posted over the last few day and will study them tonight....
You have a very interesting technique to trading z-lines....
You get much more of the action and you know when you are wrong very quickly.......
Hmmmmmm
Excellent I say, excellent.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

Return to “TheRumpledOne”