Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
monolisa
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 am
Reputation: 0
Location: All Quiet on the Western Front
Gender: None specified

Postby monolisa » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:48 pm

Today GBPUSD trade.

Image

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5973
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 403
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:04 pm

EDIT:
Deleted...double post
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5973
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 403
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:07 pm

Azuremaster wrote:For ZL fans.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Dude,
I'm a z-line rookie and I can see your all crossed up and going the wrong way.
What up?


Zap,
your trades are coming off zeroed out area's but your not waiting for conformation of the momo candle to enter..........
Are you trading that area just as one would trade off sup/res??
Thanks
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5973
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 403
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Lis,
Actually the z-line wasn't quite touched....hehehehe
The MightyZone is the area below that.

Just nit pickin for fun.....Your a way better trader than I.
pro

EDIT:
Sorry about that....didn't notice that you were showing an M5 chart.
Your the girl.
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

User avatar
monolisa
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:38 am
Reputation: 0
Location: All Quiet on the Western Front
Gender: None specified

Postby monolisa » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Well spotted, Pro!! Just checking if you guys/gals are paying attention!! :P

Actually the low did wick the MZ, only just. Also there are a few recent MZ around the vicinity of 1.6460

Lis
"Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know neither your enemy or yourself, wallow in defeat every time." - Sun Tzu

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

zapzinig
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 8:57 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby zapzinig » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:Zap,
your trades are coming off zeroed out area's but your not waiting for conformation of the momo candle to enter..........
Are you trading that area just as one would trade off sup/res??
Thanks


Confirmation??? When price hits the zline after momo that is my confirmation. I enter at the zline price. If the bar closes against me then I look to exit at a better price than my stop (30 pips), most times you can get out at break even. If the trade is going to work out you will know right away.(you will be in profit)

-zz

User avatar
razorboy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:06 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Toronto
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Trading with Statistics

Postby razorboy » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Thought some of you may find this of use...........

http://www.traderslaboratory.com/forums ... -4803.html
Ya, I manufacture clear shoe boxes.....http://www.clear-shoe-boxes.com.............who would have thunk!

http://thejoshkerbelproject.com/

User avatar
prochargedmopar
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5973
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:07 am
Reputation: 403
Location: Granbury, TX
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:19 pm

zapzinig wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Zap,
your trades are coming off zeroed out area's but your not waiting for conformation of the momo candle to enter..........
Are you trading that area just as one would trade off sup/res??
Thanks


Confirmation??? When price hits the zline after momo that is my confirmation. I enter at the zline price. If the bar closes against me then I look to exit at a better price than my stop (30 pips), most times you can get out at break even. If the trade is going to work out you will know right away.(you will be in profit)

-zz


Buy at 1.6440?
The candle (wick) your pointing at with the arrow on it and the candles on either side are about the same size.........Where's the momo?

Your lines show what I would think represent a zeroed out state if you look to the left. It's like your taking the entry exactly at the point you feel others are "zeroed" and then trading away from it..........
Am I correct?
Thanks.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

zapzinig
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 8:57 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby zapzinig » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:43 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:
zapzinig wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:Zap,
your trades are coming off zeroed out area's but your not waiting for conformation of the momo candle to enter..........
Are you trading that area just as one would trade off sup/res??
Thanks


Confirmation??? When price hits the zline after momo that is my confirmation. I enter at the zline price. If the bar closes against me then I look to exit at a better price than my stop (30 pips), most times you can get out at break even. If the trade is going to work out you will know right away.(you will be in profit)

-zz


Buy at 1.6440?
The candle (wick) your pointing at with the arrow on it and the candles on either side are about the same size.........Where's the momo?

Your lines show what I would think represent a zeroed out state if you look to the left. It's like your taking the entry exactly at the point you feel others are "zeroed" and then trading away from it..........
Am I correct?
Thanks.


You are correct. Here is the chart that shows which candles I used for buy/sell momo

I have changed my charts to a format easier to print out and study.

Image

Shadik
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby Shadik » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:06 pm

zapzinig wrote:Confirmation??? When price hits the zline after momo that is my confirmation. I enter at the zline price. If the bar closes against me then I look to exit at a better price than my stop (30 pips), most times you can get out at break even. If the trade is going to work out you will know right away.(you will be in profit)

-zz


Nice very nice.. I like your charts.. very very much but could u sometimes "circled" place where you entrer exacly?
I watching your charts and I learnt a lot. Thanks. I will do what you did :) <backtest :)>

Es and Mo thanks for your last answers.. was very very good 4 me.. I see it now little diffrent than before..

ZZ look at this please..
This is my zl i see it like this.. is this zl good? <look at right side :P on the left there are some zl with diffrent TFs>

http://i27.tinypic.com/zirw2u.gif

You use last ZL like a sup or res and u place your orders on zl lines? <or meaby u enter by "finger":>>

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”