2009.06.17 DRAIN THE BANKS REV 8

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

jacal1

Postby jacal1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:29 am

Leonyde

There is no other way but the simple rules he gives out

1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2) After you see the semafor on the H1 chart, look at the M15 chart for the long(indigo) and short(magenta) triggers based on TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL indicator.

3) When price touches the trigger you enter. DON'T THINK, JUST ACT!

4) Only ONE TRADE PER M15 CANDLE. If price goes against you, just wait.

5) If price went against you and makes a new dynamic sup/res level, get ready to enter at the trigger. If you can't see how this work, then DO NOT TRADE IT. I have entered up to 3 times.

6) What's the STOP LOSS? The stop loss is your maximum allowed loss per trade based on your money management.

7) What's the TAKE PROFIT? You take what you can. I usually take 5+ pips and leave more on the table.

If you are hitting stoploss markers u may want to manually do them and if u are using 1h and 15m charts, add 5 or 10 pips to 1h low may do the trick as DTB is quite good at annoucing good entries.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

leonyde

Postby leonyde » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 am

Thanks for your answer Jacal.

No I was refering to the different ways to trade with the semafor indicator... I know those rules very well otherwise.

Hum. I'm going to try this way, it will obviously have more success as the SL should not be hit very often.

I was just looking for some good settings to finetune the system from a longterm point of view, as with a huge SL all the profit of many trades can go away in one...

Are you consistent with 1h high/low ?

tradergirl

Postby tradergirl » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi TRO, I followed you from another site, as I am intrigued about your work. I am relatively new and trade only stocks and in Tradestation. I downloaded your indicators from this post, but not sure if that would work for Tradestation or not. I wonder if .mq4 files are for Metatrader only or not. I would have sent you a PM, but saw in this thread that you prefer people asking here, so I am. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.... :D

Patch

Postby Patch » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:07 pm

TradeGirl

I like your handle. When this site started it was primarily Tradestation based.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=10 this will take you to some TS materials. Also you can click on search and do a search for same. I am sure TRO will get back to you on your question.

Patch
In VA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

tradergirl

Postby tradergirl » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey Patch,

Thank you for the link, I will go and check it out right away! I am sure it is a wealth of information!

Much appreciated!!!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:28 pm

tradergirl wrote:Hi TRO, I followed you from another site, as I am intrigued about your work. I am relatively new and trade only stocks and in Tradestation. I downloaded your indicators from this post, but not sure if that would work for Tradestation or not. I wonder if .mq4 files are for Metatrader only or not. I would have sent you a PM, but saw in this thread that you prefer people asking here, so I am. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.... :D

MQ4 files only for MetaTrader4. They will NOT work in TradeStation.

Links to TradeStation and eSignal Motherlodes:

http://kreslik.com/forums/dload.php?act ... y&cat_id=5
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

tradergirl

Postby tradergirl » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:06 pm

Thank you so much, I am just navigating through this forum, finding things....I am more of a PA trader, but interested in some of your indicators, so thanks again!

jacal1

Postby jacal1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:31 pm

Leonyde

using the 1H semafore and backed up by 15m semafore consistently gets me in positive numbers

then for extra numbers i use the 5m for more but using the 1h main trend the semaphore as my s/r lines

add 5-10 pips to 1h semafore s/r lines see how that works or do what TRO suggest add another position if you can handle it but on an hourly support break it is sometime a little longer for the positive to roll in I have only been stuck for 4 hours on a trade due to support breakout but adjusted profit take accordingly.

try the 5-10 pips and try to do this manually I find the stop hits to be very suspicious in being hit every single time but that is my opinion
The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of knowledge, wisdom and discipline...Prov 1:7

jacal1

Postby jacal1 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 pm

Leonyde

Here is my three trades for the day with DTB I'm structuring my life a little differently now as i dont need to be at computer all day get 3 in and out

I hope peeps are not offended by my pic as i wanted to just show how effective the DTB signals are in trading with trend i get 10 pips against i try to get 5pips

a reminder this is the 5m the yellow3 semafore is denoted as the hourly trend semafore with arrow

Could not get giff to upload attached instead.

great trading everyone

DTB ROCKS!
Attachments
leonyde.gif
leonyde.gif (57.33 KiB) Viewed 5585 times

Matteo

Postby Matteo » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Hi everybody,
This is my first message here. I found some posts by TRO at Babypips, googoled a bit, and here I am... :D

To TRO
I'm still trying to get into this method, still reading all the correlated threads and doing my first tests. So no questions yet, but I want to thank you for all this work and for sharing it with us.
I'm sorry I opened an account with MBT just a couple of months before I met your threads, I would be glad to have you as IB, but I guess it's to late now...

To Dragon33
I tested today your way to use DTB indicator and I'm very impressed!
Practically you trade only on the H1 chart. You never use the 15M, right?

Return to “TheRumpledOne”