Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Humble

Postby Humble » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:15 am

es/pip wrote:I am not sure why you cant see it

That's a bit rich given the trouble you have explaining it.

I joined with the monica "Humble" to remind me be to be so when posting here, as I have never felt as frustrated as I do when reading your explanations. The reason I try so hard to follow you is because I appreciate MO's efforts here and believe in what he wants to teach us and do not want in any way to discourage his efforts by pointing out that it's dam near impossible to pick up the depth of his posts from his explanations.

You post charts with lines and boxes of some trades that worked, without any comment as to how you arrived at those trades. At times other trades on your charts look just the same except you haven't draw lines or boxes, again without comment. Half the time your chart drawings do not line up with the instructions from MO that I can follow.

You keep saying Body in the direction of Profit, Wick in the direction of the Loss, but when I pointed out you posted charts with trades placed in the direction of the wicks, you didn't "understand". Just because wicks formed the right way after you had entered your limit orders doesn't mean you could know new wick was going to form in the opposite direction.

Given the flack prochargedmopar received as a result of his post, I guess I'm in for it. I just wanted to let him know he is not alone on this. Please keep up the good work, I'm just hopping that more of us support prochargedmopa you may reconsider you teaching style.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

marcromero

Postby marcromero » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:20 am

Ok I understand everyones frustration and that some of these explantions are hard to follow but just to let everyone know es/pip really did a great job today in helping me to see what this zline thing really is. Lets all just be nice and make some money.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:24 am

Humble wrote:
es/pip wrote:I am not sure why you cant see it

That's a bit rich given the trouble you have explaining it.

I joined with the monica "Humble" to remind me be to be so when posting here, as I have never felt as frustrated as I do when reading your explanations. The reason I try so hard to follow you is because I appreciate MO's efforts here and believe in what he wants to teach us and do not want in any way to discourage his efforts by pointing out that it's dam near impossible to pick up the depth of his posts from his explanations.

You post charts with lines and boxes of some trades that worked, without any comment as to how you arrived at those trades. At times other trades on your charts look just the same except you haven't draw lines or boxes, again without comment. Half the time your chart drawings do not line up with the instructions from MO that I can follow.

You keep saying Body in the direction of Profit, Wick in the direction of the Loss, but when I pointed out you posted charts with trades placed in the direction of the wicks, you didn't "understand". Just because wicks formed the right way after you had entered your limit orders doesn't mean you could know new wick was going to form in the opposite direction.

Given the flack prochargedmopar received as a result of his post, I guess I'm in for it. I just wanted to let him know he is not alone on this. Please keep up the good work, I'm just hopping that more of us support prochargedmopa you may reconsider you teaching style.

well,

i am not even going to respond to this in the way that i would like to, bec if i did i would get booted off this site in a sec.

i will say this

i didn't give pro any FLACk as you call it. I was just trying to help.

I post to try and help show what i have learned from MO

My chart postings do line up with what MO has taught maybe you should reread what MO has posted instead of criticizing me for trying to help others.

BTW your post is the first and only derogatory post against someone else in this entire lengthy thread----congratulations

Have a wonderful day

Ienjoytrading81

Postby Ienjoytrading81 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:34 am

ES has freely admitted that he wins some and loses some. This site is to teach, but you guys want a free hand. I have spent 2 years learning this stuff and I still dont get a lot of it and friggin stuggled to get this and some of MO's other stuff. Its on you guys and no one else to succeed or fail in FOREX or life. I understand the frustration, but just dig deeper. No one is giving free rides here.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:36 am

es/pip,

I don't mean to be rude, and I thankyou for your re-hash but,
Any dumb A** can see exactly what your presenting.
I've seen that for month's.

It's all this other stuff that gets mixed in that is throwing me for a loop.
I'll close my eyes to the outside world and trade these things for a while and see what happens. Just lost 6.4 pips on a buyzone trade long on e/j at the 3rd hr. open. SEE what happened.....It was with the H1, H4, D1.....Well the market had only been open 2.1 hrs so anything can happen right.
I see you got in for a quick 50+ off what I would have considered a very risky Z-line/SR trade. You have an added intuition for sure. Worked out well though so can't argue with that.

Back to staring at all the profit in my chart, and I do mean IN my chart cuz it ain't in my bank.
YET!
Some people take cigs to their grave, Some take alcohol or drugs, And most are put there because of it.
I'm taking trading with me.
Pro
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:46 am

prochargedmopar wrote:es/pip,

I don't mean to be rude, and I thankyou for your re-hash but,
Any dumb A** can see exactly what your presenting.
I've seen that for month's.

I'll close my eyes to the outside world and trade these things for a while and see what happens. Just lost 6.4 pips on a buyzone trade long on e/j at the 3rd hr. open. SEE what happened.....It was with the H1, H4, D1.....Well the market had only been open 2.1 hrs so anything can happen right.
I see you got in for a quick 50+ off what I would have considered a very risky Z-line/SR trade. You have an added intuition for sure. Worked out well though so can't argue with that.

Back to staring at all the profit in my chart, and I do mean IN my chart cuz it ain't in my bank.
YET!
Some people take cigs to their grave, Some take alcohol or drugs, And most are put there because of it.
I'm taking trading with me.
Pro

u lost me there----- what other stuff

[color=#]I see you got in for a quick 50+ off what I would have considered a very risky Z-line/SR trade. You have an added intuition for sure. Worked out well though so can't argue with that.
[/color]

we had a large gap down and then i just traded the setup, with the assumption that they would try and fill the gap. not any riskier than any other trade

could i have lost on that trade and taken a full stop---sure anything can happen

i just trade the setups

from Mark Douglas trading in the zone

1. Anything can happen.

2. You don't need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money.

3. There is a random distribution between wins and losses for any given set of variables that define an
edge.

4. An edge is nothing more than an indication of a higher probability of one thing happening over
another.

5. Every moment in the market is unique

and

1. I objectively identify my edges.

2. I predefine the risk of every trade.

3. I completely accept risk or I am willing to let go of the trade.

4. I act on my edges without reservation or hesitation.

5. I pay myself as the market makes money available to me.

6. I continually monitor my susceptibility for making errors.

7. I understand the absolute necessity of these principles of consistent success and, therefore, I
never violate them.

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:58 am

pro,

also

i think u are looking at too many ideas/strategy's at the same time and taking some of this one here and some of this one there

pick one thing--- whether it be buyzone's, dfsr, MZ/ZL or whatever

no matter what you trade u have to believe in what you are trading so take the time and go back and look at a poop load of data on whatever strategy you are going to trade----

1. see if it gives you an edge--- if so then trade the setup without thinking about it

2. start with small size and build up based off your success----- but like MO has said never size down that is a losing battle

3. move your size up accordingly

not sure----but it sounds like your mind/emotions are getting in the way

pierre23

Postby pierre23 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:02 am

Not sure if you'd consider this a true ZL trade. Got in 6 pips late, which was risky. Was supposed to enter long at the top of the green box but had my mind elsewhere. Entered at the price you see to the right at the candle with the arrow. Managed to get out with 2pips.

As for Humbles post above, has it ever occured to you that maybe es/pip or MO or anyone else may NOT BE TEACHERS but TRADERS? Anyone can see they are trying their best trying to show this way of trading. In the post es/pip wrote to pro I see no flack given... at all. YOU think it's frustrating? Imagine what es or MO are feeling.. you don't think they are trying to simplify it for us? They would have more frustration than anyone, because they can see it perfectly and you cant.

I think what he means is the money/risk management, position sizes etc that has been mentioned. With all the percentages being thrown around and stuff may be a little confusing. Correct me if I'm wrong pro.

In regard to the "risky trade" es/pip did, personally I wouldn't see that as any riskier than any other ZL setup. As he mentioned, and as you can see, there is a gap. Gaps tend to get filled. So in a way it may be confirming a long trade.
Last edited by pierre23 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:03 am

Yup,
That stuff is printed on a page and sitting right next to my monitor.
I'd like to clarify that I did not feel like anyone gave me any flack.
I know this is all on me. (in me actually)
Carry On..........
Thanks.
Pro

A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!
The battle cry of Albert Beckles is, "Consistent and persistent effort"

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:32 am

Here's a supper dupper buyzone losing trade.
I got in late off the line when I clicked the same time it jumped up.
Ok, so I need to use limit orders.....

It appeared to be a good z-line setup also and look at the indi's in the corner. Almost ALL green. Should we go long?
NOT, out at - 5.9 pips.
A HH and HL should equate to a good trade out of the bottom eh?
2 trades today (EDIT) -6% of my account.
Last edited by prochargedmopar on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”