TheRumpledOne Donational Indicators

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

PTG

Postby PTG » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:11 am

"Over 140 as of today."

I will need more than the 1 terabyte hard drive before the end of the year with this pace... [-X :smt003 :smt033
There's no business like [strike]show[/strike] covid19 business.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:52 pm

I have made 2009 version of the new high/low multimeter and enhanced so you can specify the pair and load up as many pairs as you like to build your own multimeter dashboard.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Coming soon...

gilcoms

Buy Zone and Indicator importing Questions.

Postby gilcoms » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Dear Rumpledone , I have learned an more from your postings in the last 2 weeks than I have learned in the last 2 yaers , Thank you .
I have 2 questions.

I am using the TRO Buy Zone with Dynamic FibsSR and some candlesticks on a chart . The Buy Zone works fine when the market is closed but during the market day , the lines and text just flash real quick and go away and I cant find them ??? Whats wrong ?

My other question is
I have Tradestation 8.3 build 1693 running on a new Vista machine . I downloaded a file from http://www.kreslik.com/
that you called the motherlode into my documents into a desktop folder . However I am having trouble importing into Tradestation so I can use

This is what I am doing . I open the easy language document and at the bottom left I click on Import .

That brings me to Import/Export wizard. I hilite import Easylanguage file(ELD, ELS, ELA ) and click on next ( I know it has to be ELD to work )

Then I browse for the file on my computer . and double click and the list appears.

Then click on any one of the files so it goes in the file box and then I try to open and I get a popup message box that says Archive file must end with .ELA or .ELS . I have tried to add this to the end of the files but nothing . I cant get pass this step.

I am sure it is simple but I am stumped

I Sincerely appreciate any help at all .

It is going to take me weeks or longer to see all your information that you have and maybe you could advise as to a nice indicaror/Radar screen alerts for trading equities in 1-5 minute scalping trading ? I have been using the TRO PMSM TREND and I love it . I have it set on a 5 min chart of the $INX and when I get 4 green dots . I just pick a stock and go long ( Hopefully the stock is coming out of oversold area If I can find one quick enough .

Bob G.

gilcoms

Postby gilcoms » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Here is where I get stuck

gilcoms

Postby gilcoms » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:18 pm

Sorry I will make next pics smaller .

TheRumpledOne

Re: Buy Zone and Indicator importing Questions.

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:13 am

gilcoms wrote:Dear Rumpledone , I have learned an more from your postings in the last 2 weeks than I have learned in the last 2 yaers , Thank you .
I have 2 questions.

I am using the TRO Buy Zone with Dynamic FibsSR and some candlesticks on a chart . The Buy Zone works fine when the market is closed but during the market day , the lines and text just flash real quick and go away and I cant find them ??? Whats wrong ?

My other question is
I have Tradestation 8.3 build 1693 running on a new Vista machine . I downloaded a file from http://www.kreslik.com/
that you called the motherlode into my documents into a desktop folder . However I am having trouble importing into Tradestation so I can use

This is what I am doing . I open the easy language document and at the bottom left I click on Import .

That brings me to Import/Export wizard. I hilite import Easylanguage file(ELD, ELS, ELA ) and click on next ( I know it has to be ELD to work )

Then I browse for the file on my computer . and double click and the list appears.

Then click on any one of the files so it goes in the file box and then I try to open and I get a popup message box that says Archive file must end with .ELA or .ELS . I have tried to add this to the end of the files but nothing . I cant get pass this step.

I am sure it is simple but I am stumped

I Sincerely appreciate any help at all .

It is going to take me weeks or longer to see all your information that you have and maybe you could advise as to a nice indicaror/Radar screen alerts for trading equities in 1-5 minute scalping trading ? I have been using the TRO PMSM TREND and I love it . I have it set on a 5 min chart of the $INX and when I get 4 green dots . I just pick a stock and go long ( Hopefully the stock is coming out of oversold area If I can find one quick enough .

Bob G.

You are using the wrong buy zone indicator. I posted a thread that explained what each one does.

gilcoms

Postby gilcoms » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:05 am

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh The more I learn the more confused I get .

gilcoms

wrong Buy Zone indicator

Postby gilcoms » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:14 am

You say I am using the wrong Buy Zone indicator. This is wrong ? I tried to find another thread but there are so many . Would it be possible to get a link ?

rowdy

Postby rowdy » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:58 pm

All I need is Supply and Demand

Return to “TheRumpledOne”