NCA 2: THE CHARTBOOK

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

IgazI

Re: NCA 2: THE CHARTBOOK

Postby IgazI » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:58 am

"Everything Should Be Made As Simple As Possible, But Not Simpler!"

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:10 pm

This one is for you, Leo, :lol:

You'll hear some people say "a chart is a chart" and the simplest answer to that is:
- is the volume "the same"?
- is the number of people watching that specific bar "the same"
- are the trends within the bar "the same".

No, what they mean is that because the chart looks the same that it must trade the same, but is that factual?:
- are you more worried about price taking out the low of a 5 minute bar or a daily bar?
- does increased intraday volatility make you shift in your seat when you are trading a daily chart?
- are you complaining about spreads when trading a weekly chart?

And then you have the "LIS", the line that separates what is 'up' from what is 'dn', is that line equally effective on all chart periods?:
- It is my opinion that the LIS works best when the bars represent a consensus view of the market. . .

The chart below is a 5 minute chart:

^EURUSD_Barchart_DWMY.png
^EURUSD_Barchart_DWMY.png (97.78 KiB) Viewed 1389 times

Just kidding, it's a weekly chart!

What shifted internally?

How does knowing the actual scale of the chart change things?

You live your life one box at a time:
- allocate risk across markets
- some markets you go long
- some markets you go short
- and when the time comes to hold the bag for the bank robber, you hold that bag.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:48 am

Bitcoin cannot compare, I'm sorry :) Saylor.

this.jpg
this.jpg (61.05 KiB) Viewed 1319 times
Last edited by IgazI on Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:22 pm

IgazI wrote:Bitcoin cannot compare, I'm sorry :) Saylor.

PS: Imagine earning Bitcoin as interest, in the early days of Bitcoin, . . .
each Bitcoin that you earned was not "5.75% interest", it was a "moon-baby" :lol:

this.jpg

You are holding about 30,000 Algorand?
Hopfully you go to sleep and it hits $100 that way you never had a chance to sell to early. :shock:
I am surprised bitcoin fell so much. Is it a pullback or collapse of an empire?
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Lvup7

Postby Lvup7 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:20 pm

Why do they say sharing is caring? Apparently its an endorphin release for folks a natural high, cheapest drug in the world.

All charts are they same and can be traded the same once you get rid concepts from your mind like SR, Head Shoulders, Triangles Any Conventional patterns etc.. Moving Averages . Price either moves up or down. No other options.

Base of all things trading is if price is closing higher its going higher. Start with one closing price as a point of reference and then look at another. Its like walking up uneven stairs the steeper the climb the more effort is required, youd rather take smaller steps up and leap along bigger steps as they come along.

Now its the tricky part, no can show you how to do the following its an individual effort rather an art form.

Who are you as I person, how do you want to trade. What are you goals? If Day trading then, Do you the mental stamina to go through 8 rounds a day. Do you feel burnt out after your trading day. You really shouldnt at all. Dont spend years figuring this out...Pay attention and decide quickly as possible.

Are you naturally more inclined to hold a position. Can you stomach a +550 gain then -220 loss of profit, are you patient enough to even wait a couple weeks to get into a position? Questions and answers, all to yourself. Be completely honest and decisive.

Now Technically you'll need to find out how to minimize risk like a Mad Man (woman etc..) Focus all your attention on risk management. If you are risking and losing 10 then youd better start to work your butt to get to 5 or less. Develop technically all on your own, no one can show or even belittle your efforts its pure magic and its yours alone. More to say but getting tired now and sleepy LOL.
Last edited by Lvup7 on Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:28 pm

aliassmith wrote:

each Bitcoin that you earned was not "5.75% interest", it was a "moon-baby" :lol:

this.jpg

Hopfully you go to sleep and it hits $100 that way you never had a chance to sell to early. :shock:

There is no way that I am selling my Algo for less than $1000 per token :lol: don't you worry;
it is a top 5 token, people just don't know it yet.

Yes, I'm holding 30,005 Algo and I'm credited Algo quarterly (+24.7 so far) without staking. . .
and if Algo does indeed go to $1000 then it would have been like earning $24000+ per month on a tiny investment :lol:

Even though I am extremely bullish on Algo, I am going to treat it as any other unleveraged trade and only put at risk 10-25k;
if BTC falls then the investment will be nearer to the lower range as my risk limit is tied to the price of Bitcoin.

I think that Ethereum is done. Shot and bleeding out. In complete shock. Unaware of its certain doom #-o

I think that Bitcoin will remain as the world's fiat compactor and store of value, but tokens with greater utility are better investments.

PS: if GRT gets to within 2/3 of Algorand then I am converting it to 25000+ Algo.

IgazI

NEWS

Postby IgazI » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:36 pm

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:46 am

GRT will come around, I'm sure of it.

$2500 is nothing, I know that, but we're just getting started.

this.png
this.png (111.81 KiB) Viewed 1150 times

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:25 am

IgazI wrote:
aliassmith wrote:

this.jpg

There is no way that I am selling my Algo for less than $1000 per token :lol: don't you worry;
it is a top 5 token, people just don't know it yet.

Yes, I'm holding 30,005 Algo and I'm credited Algo quarterly (+24.7 so far) without staking. . .
and if Algo does indeed go to $1000 then it would have been like earning $24000+ per month on a tiny investment :lol:

Even though I am extremely bullish on Algo, I am going to treat it as any other unleveraged trade and only put at risk 10-25k;
if BTC falls then the investment will be nearer to the lower range as my risk limit is tied to the price of Bitcoin.

I think that Ethereum is done. Shot and bleeding out. In complete shock. Unaware of its certain doom #-o

I think that Bitcoin will remain as the world's fiat compactor and store of value, but tokens with greater utility are better investments.

PS: if GRT gets to within 2/3 of Algorand then I am converting it to 25000+ Algo.

Im not sure where the moon is located so I would take off 1/3 at $100 then ............. :shock: not saying you should just how I would.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

IgazI

Postby IgazI » Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:45 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Im not sure where the moon is located so I would take off 1/3 at $100 then ............. :shock: not saying you should just how I would.

"There is no reason to sell a rising stock" - Nicolas Darvas

I do agree with you though as you could easily generate a nice semi guaranteed income writing options at that point and do away with the speculation.

Fortunately, I have several years of digesting new information before I make that decision.

PS: what I really want now is for GRT to rise to within 2/3 the price of Algorand, then we can talk about the moon :lol:

Return to “general”