2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Mark Mark
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 151
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:15 pm
Reputation: 35
Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Real name: Mark
Gender: Male

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby Mark Mark » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:47 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Best and simplest description of this I have read. No gobbledegook!

Rat zone is very tricky and you should think about risks


There is nothing tricky about the RAT ZONE. Whenever one trades, risk should be thought about.

I like to trade buy zone and wick zone. Sometimes I trade using Walmal method. Opening range is very good and simple method for me. DSR and pivots I don't understand. About order block and imbalance: Avery, can I paint it on my chart using default tools in mt4?
I am living on this forum :smt024
The Holy Grail Of Trading Is In Your Brain

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aston10
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:46 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby aston10 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:46 pm

The 3 ZZ semafor - I would like to understand the logic of the semafor, so I can understand the reasoning behind why the Yello Dot keeps shifting to find Liquidity - are you able to share the logic behind this, I hope am not out of order in asking.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14756
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2476
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun May 09, 2021 5:18 pm

aston10 wrote:The 3 ZZ semafor - I would like to understand the logic of the semafor, so I can understand the reasoning behind why the Yello Dot keeps shifting to find Liquidity - are you able to share the logic behind this, I hope am not out of order in asking.


The dots shift because the indicator is updating where the zig-zag occurred.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14756
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2476
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:31 pm

Daily range ain't what is used to be...

TRO002.png
TRO002.png (48.21 KiB) Viewed 895 times


TRO003.png
TRO003.png (53.89 KiB) Viewed 895 times



Adjust the RAT ZONE accordingly...


TRO001.png
TRO001.png (62.6 KiB) Viewed 895 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 111
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:40 pm

Funny thing today. As I was commuting to work, I realized that I’ve been applying the same “rat” reasoning in my commute. There’s a light where traffic tends to pile up and the light doesn’t stay green to relieve all the accumulated traffic. There’s a small detour that helps me pass the light. Even though it’s longer, but because I’m aware I can get the cheese (save the time waiting for the light to turn green) most times than not, I’ve adopted the detour as part of my commute. I would attribute this way of reasoning to the rat trade method of choosing one side and sticking with it. Sometimes you’re wrong, but it’s really about the long term results.
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

“Taking 15 pips and resizing your trade is vastly more profitable than holding for 100, 1000, or even 10,000 pips.” - MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14756
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2476
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:15 pm

That's kind of funny, BambinoFlex.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 221
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 111
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:40 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:That's kind of funny, BambinoFlex.


Tell me about it! I was thinking of the “why” as in why I had taken that deductive approach and then I remembered the rat analogy. Funny how the mind works.
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

“Taking 15 pips and resizing your trade is vastly more profitable than holding for 100, 1000, or even 10,000 pips.” - MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”