2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2864
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2094
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:My broker working from monday to friday. Right now I am learning and training. Buy zone, wick zone and walmal the best methods for me. If you are using the rat zone you need to make sure that price will not to go to refresh the extreme of the day. I think that rat zone working on flat market and you need to go to trade when range more than 60pips and price cross the trigger line. And when I am trading the rat zone do I need to watch weekly H and L or monthly H and L?


I never bother with weekly or monthly levels with RAT Zone. Only thing I would consider are Supply+Demand Zones (NOT TRO-Approved, lol).

Okay. And another question. I will trade on live account soon. Can I use the Walmal method?


Hey, that's entirely your call. Only you know if you are ready. However, the method is robust, use at the recommended time, don't get greedy and take what the market gives you. +1 is better than -10 'coz you were ''only'' at +9.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 848
Gender: Male

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby aliassmith » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:36 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
I never bother with weekly or monthly levels with RAT Zone. Only thing I would consider are Supply+Demand Zones (NOT TRO-Approved, lol).

Okay. And another question. I will trade on live account soon. Can I use the Walmal method?


Hey, that's entirely your call. Only you know if you are ready. However, the method is robust, use at the recommended time, don't get greedy and take what the market gives you. +1 is better than -10 'coz you were ''only'' at +9.


I've done something like that. I just new price would move 100 pips so it got to 90 something then I rode it back to zero. That was dumb. #-o
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2864
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2094
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:17 am

aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:Okay. And another question. I will trade on live account soon. Can I use the Walmal method?


Hey, that's entirely your call. Only you know if you are ready. However, the method is robust, use at the recommended time, don't get greedy and take what the market gives you. +1 is better than -10 'coz you were ''only'' at +9.


I've done something like that. I just new price would move 100 pips so it got to 90 something then I rode it back to zero. That was dumb. #-o


I think we've all done it at some point in time, one way or another. It's kind of a rite of passage, lol.

User avatar
Mark Mark
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:15 pm
Reputation: 5
Real name: Mark
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby Mark Mark » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:36 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Hey, that's entirely your call. Only you know if you are ready. However, the method is robust, use at the recommended time, don't get greedy and take what the market gives you. +1 is better than -10 'coz you were ''only'' at +9.


I've done something like that. I just new price would move 100 pips so it got to 90 something then I rode it back to zero. That was dumb. #-o


I think we've all done it at some point in time, one way or another. It's kind of a rite of passage, lol.

The most important thing is to learn the strategy and then do the discipline.
I am living on this forum :smt024

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2864
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2094
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:15 am

Mark Mark wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
I've done something like that. I just new price would move 100 pips so it got to 90 something then I rode it back to zero. That was dumb. #-o


I think we've all done it at some point in time, one way or another. It's kind of a rite of passage, lol.

The most important thing is to learn the strategy and then do the discipline.


Not necessarily, if you think about it. An undisciplined person will be less likely to put in the time needed to learn properly and will always be willing to look to cut corners.

Learning discipline - in all areas of life - will have a far reaching effect in your trading.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 84
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby BambinoFlex » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:58 pm

Lack of discipline is a large reason people aren’t successful trading an edge that might be profitable for someone else.
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

“Taking 15 pips and resizing your trade is vastly more profitable than holding for 100, 1000, or even 10,000 pips.” - MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”