How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
elkin.fernandez
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:51 pm
Reputation: 220
Location: Santiago de Chile
Real name: Elkin
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby elkin.fernandez » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:24 am

Wow, Mira so powerful your idea. XD.

Today, I was reading some post from Dragon33. All this time I had not noticed one thing: semaphore. Although I prefered to look for how semaphore had been set in order to understannd a little better its logic. Thanks to that I could see some things that until now I did not watch.

Wherever Dragon33 was, God bless him. Hehe. Mira, with this last picture everything about close over/below in clearer.

Im gonna sleep rn. Here is 03:20 am and I have to work at 09:00 XD.

Great trading.
Elkin Fdz.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Sibling
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:01 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Sibling » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:23 pm

What picture converter do you use? I would like to find the best way and now I use an online image converter here https://onlineconvertfree.com/converter/images/ what else can you advise?

User avatar
Jalarupa
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1288
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:50 pm
Reputation: 311
Location: South Africa
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Jalarupa » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:30 pm

Kill the spammer
I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge. I offer my respectful obeisances unto him.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 86
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:39 am

LeMercenaire wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Even more helpful if you flip the second fib to make use of the retrace levels on the way up...

Screenshot 2019-01-17 at 23.50.48 - Edited.png



That chart from last night played out nicely. Gave a perfect touch-and-rebound.

GU H4

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.11 - Edited.png

Detail

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.40 - Edited.png



Whats crucial of 50%? I’ve been toying with that. Target 50% of previous high-low range. Trying to find better weekly targets with higher success rates. Something similar?
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

“Taking 15 pips and resizing your trade is vastly more profitable than holding for 100, 1000, or even 10,000 pips.” - MO

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2878
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2109
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby LeMercenaire » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:30 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Even more helpful if you flip the second fib to make use of the retrace levels on the way up...

Screenshot 2019-01-17 at 23.50.48 - Edited.png



That chart from last night played out nicely. Gave a perfect touch-and-rebound.

GU H4

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.11 - Edited.png

Detail

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.40 - Edited.png



Whats crucial of 50%? I’ve been toying with that. Target 50% of previous high-low range. Trying to finf better weekly targets with higher success rates. Something similar?


I like to form a Kill-Zone between the 23.6 and 50% levels. Why do they work? Same reason all fibs and levels do. Because traders believe they work and they become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 86
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby BambinoFlex » Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:34 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:

That chart from last night played out nicely. Gave a perfect touch-and-rebound.

GU H4

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.11 - Edited.png

Detail

Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 07.36.40 - Edited.png



Whats crucial of 50%? I’ve been toying with that. Target 50% of previous high-low range. Trying to finf better weekly targets with higher success rates. Something similar?


I like to form a Kill-Zone between the 23.6 and 50% levels. Why do they work? Same reason all fibs and levels do. Because traders believe they work and they become a self-fulfilling prophecy.


Thanks man! What exactly is a kill zone? retracement?
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

“Taking 15 pips and resizing your trade is vastly more profitable than holding for 100, 1000, or even 10,000 pips.” - MO

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2878
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2109
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:11 pm

BambinoFlex wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:

Whats crucial of 50%? I’ve been toying with that. Target 50% of previous high-low range. Trying to finf better weekly targets with higher success rates. Something similar?


I like to form a Kill-Zone between the 23.6 and 50% levels. Why do they work? Same reason all fibs and levels do. Because traders believe they work and they become a self-fulfilling prophecy.


Thanks man! What exactly is a kill zone? retracement?


It's an area that I will play as an extended Z-Line. A place I look for price to retrace/return to after a move away, that will give me an entry.

Played the same way as Supply + Demand Zones, so you enter in the zone, not simply as price breaks the extreme of a box or a single line.

User avatar
BambinoFlex
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:40 am
Reputation: 86
Location: Houston
Real name: Jorge Alvarado
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby BambinoFlex » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:25 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
BambinoFlex wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
I like to form a Kill-Zone between the 23.6 and 50% levels. Why do they work? Same reason all fibs and levels do. Because traders believe they work and they become a self-fulfilling prophecy.


Thanks man! What exactly is a kill zone? retracement?


It's an area that I will play as an extended Z-Line. A place I look for price to retrace/return to after a move away, that will give me an entry.

Played the same way as Supply + Demand Zones, so you enter in the zone, not simply as price breaks the extreme of a box or a single line.


I get you, thanks for the clarification!
Trading the TRO way

"If you're wrong, guess what...thats TRADING"

“Taking 15 pips and resizing your trade is vastly more profitable than holding for 100, 1000, or even 10,000 pips.” - MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”