The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

JESGPY

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby JESGPY » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:41 pm

pablo101 wrote:Ok, who took the long? :shock:

GU17092020.png

I was lucky enough

Out at 2R.

Made the day. This awsome moves take blow through TP help with my greed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I add all that I leave on the table for being greedy I want to shoot my self. And many of those turn to losers.
Attachments
5.png
5.png (30.77 KiB) Viewed 1773 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

JESGPY

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby JESGPY » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:42 pm

Long EJ now..

looks good.

Lets see
Attachments
4.png
4.png (38.44 KiB) Viewed 1773 times

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:54 pm

JESGPY wrote:

GU17092020.png

I was lucky enough

Out at 2R.

Made the day. This awsome moves take blow through TP help with my greed. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I add all that I leave on the table for being greedy I want to shoot my self. And many of those turn to losers.

Man, you killed this one for sure.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

pablo101

Postby pablo101 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:57 pm

JESGPY wrote:Long EJ now..

looks good.

Lets see

I saw this one but not trading anymore tonight. Back from a massive buffet and not only my stomach is bloated but my head. Gotta stop eating carbs.

Good trading.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:05 pm

JESGPY wrote:Was asleep aswell when that 15m trade came.

I didnt look at 5m either before trying Deadhorse. Maybe I should stick to 15m .. Less signals less chances of messing up.

I like Deadhorse becuase I can have something "mechanic" added to my observations. If I observe but there's no signal I stay away.

Thanks for the comments.

Mr. Hyde wrote:
JESGPY wrote:First one in today. Not good.

Probably entered late as there was a posibility before that gave some pips. Happened before I sat on the PC

MA up. Momo candle Up. But you dont always win.

Rinse and Repeat.

I was asleep for once so I missed it. but looks like there should have been a easy win. I like 15m charts for this method cuz it gives less signals them 5m and you can still get apretty small sl. But that's just me. Im not a huge fan of the 5m chart either, so I have a bias for sure.

That's why I love the deadhorse to. it can be traded "mechanically" which is nice since I watch a lot of pairs and have a decent amount of trades on at once.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:06 pm

JESGPY wrote:Nice trade.

I assume you used smaller TF to get in.

Thanks for sharing.

Mr. Hyde wrote:Only taking one trade today. Divergence. At an extreme (price level), pin bar set up. See how my trades literally follow the same steps day in and day out.

Nope. Just used a 50% retrace as my entry. that addition to my trading style really icreased my profits.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:14 pm

JESGPY wrote:Long EJ now..

looks good.

Lets see

Looks real good. could have used the retrace to get even better entry. Look at that beautiful triple bottom. Could add on at the neckline. 124 looks like a good tp. Awesome trade tho.
Attachments
EURJPYM15.png
EURJPYM15.png (31.21 KiB) Viewed 1761 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:16 pm

JESGPY wrote:

GU17092020.png

I was lucky enough

Out at 2R.

Whats your total haul for the day JESGPY. Another trader killing it with the deadhorse setup.

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:07 pm

Today was a good day!

Manage to get a hold of myself after some *censored - swear word* ups, like have +25 and taking +3. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Day result is 3R positive. -1R first trade + 0R on second, + 2R on GU and +2 on EJ.

all that in 4,5 hours.

Lets see tomorrow.

Mr. Hyde wrote:
JESGPY wrote:

GU17092020.png

I was lucky enough

Out at 2R.

Whats your total haul for the day JESGPY. Another trader killing it with the deadhorse setup.

LeMercenaire

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:17 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Deadhorse long, pinbar short. Look how we used the S/R as a key level. IF YOU ARE NOT PROFITABLE PLEASE POST!!!! The only reason I post on Kreslik is to steal ideas from better traders then myself and to help others as I have been helped here. No one is gonna care if you suck at trading or post something stupid. Take a chance. You could be making tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars a month trading. You have some of the best traders ever on kreslik freely posting and offering help. TAKE THE OPPURTUNITY!!!!

This forum was busy when MO and Dragon was posting. I don't get it, though, where all the new bloods are. The other main forex forums sucks balls. Kreslik is the best for sure.

Literally took the words out of my mouth. I understand the vets leaving or popping up every now and then. But what happened to the newbies. No one ever post a chart or ask what a member is doing. I don't get it. Everyone must be profitable. I post dozens of charts and trades a day and not a single comment or question.

I think Kreslik has a reputation for being for hardcore traders. This is justifiable in a lot of ways, if you consider that fact that we certainly don't suffer fools gladly - or indeed at all.

I know that I have convinced a number of who I consider to be traders on the way up and even they admit they often feel a little out of their depth.

So, I think instead of fighting it, we play it up as a positive thing, something to aspire to, a place to really belong - and a big part of that will come from us vets continuing to post, whether it seems like we can often be talking to ourselves. We know that this group of - I guess for want of a better phrase - the inner circle can bring something decent to the table but that's no good if it isn't even out there for some passer by to stumble across.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”