The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

JESGPY

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby JESGPY » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Hello

I am long time kresliker. NEver have achieved long term success. Because of my own self.

I have trade Zlines, Doji Zones, and now the Dead Horse from Alias.

A few months ago I took 100usd to 9.100usd :shock: :shock: :shock:
Then lost all :evil: :evil: :evil:

My problem is my own mind,

I will show what I do.. maybe some smacks from the :evil: big boys will straighten me up..

Mr. Hyde wrote:Deadhorse long, pinbar short. Look how we used the S/R as a key level. IF YOU ARE NOT PROFITABLE PLEASE POST!!!! The only reason I post on Kreslik is to steal ideas from better traders then myself and to help others as I have been helped here. No one is gonna care if you suck at trading or post something stupid. Take a chance. You could be making tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars a month trading. You have some of the best traders ever on kreslik freely posting and offering help. TAKE THE OPPURTUNITY!!!!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mr. Hyde

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:10 pm

JESGPY wrote:Hello

I am long time kresliker. NEver have achieved long term success. Because of my own self.

I will show what I do.. maybe some smacks from the :evil: big boys will straighten me up..

Mr. Hyde wrote:Deadhorse long, pinbar short. Look how we used the S/R as a key level. IF YOU ARE NOT PROFITABLE PLEASE POST!!!! The only reason I post on Kreslik is to steal ideas from better traders then myself and to help others as I have been helped here. No one is gonna care if you suck at trading or post something stupid. Take a chance. You could be making tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars a month trading. You have some of the best traders ever on kreslik freely posting and offering help. TAKE THE OPPURTUNITY!!!!

WAIT. YOU TOOK A $100 AND TURNED IT INTO ALMOST $10,000!!!!!! You are a profitable trader. What happednd? Over traded or deviate from your plan. Lets see and hear this. You need to fix one little thing and your good to go.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:11 pm

I like these wolf waves. You connect the extreme of wave one to wave 4. That gives you your target. Plus its about as close as to MO angles that I can do.
Attachments
CADJPYDaily.png
CADJPYDaily.png (46.43 KiB) Viewed 1614 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:32 pm

So from Aug 3 to sept 4 I did a quick test of the euro during the first 3 hours of the us open. It won 13 out of 24 trades, so just over half. But the wins were 2R. Now keep this in mind. The euro has been in massive consolidation during this time. Usng a MA which is a trend based indy is about the dumbest thing possible. Even still the method was a winner. For 20 trading days you would have made 15R for the month. At 3% risk that is 45% for the month or about 2 zeros in a year compounded. Not bad for blindly entering trades with a trend indy in a range. Plus I didn't go for any huge 6-10R trades so that needs to be factored in. but all in all it gives you an edge.

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:37 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
This forum was busy when MO and Dragon was posting. I don't get it, though, where all the new bloods are. The other main forex forums sucks balls. Kreslik is the best for sure.

Can't be bothered with reading. They are looking for shortcuts on youtube.

I feel bad for them. Havent had a losing day yet. 2 losses, then wam bam thank you man. Took 4R

Lol I didn't notice you posted "I'm on here to steal ideas" thats funny I don't blame you. But pretty much they are given out freely.

I'm here because I love trading and I dont like to do it in total isolation so Kreslik is like a traders club.

Also I want to see what others are doing. I just realized you use AO for divergence, looks interesting.

I watch those youtube guys also for entertainment. I still think ICT is a little crazy but I watch him. I watch Oliver Velez, Shawn Lucas, ICT, Uncle Ted, Raja Banks, Daniel Savage, Nick Shawn, Hunterfx, Traders Rush. Sometimes I see something and think hmm thats interesting. Be careful some of these people use too much risk in my opinion. Seems 2%+ is the new norm.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:39 pm

I cant keep doing it, I am not profitable. LOL

Patience and going through bad days Is the problem

I attach the statement just to show and not be called a liar.. the 100usd were deposited previous month.
I did that only trading GBPUSD.

Will be posting regularly here if you dont mind.

Mr. Hyde wrote:

WAIT. YOU TOOK A $100 AND TURNED IT INTO ALMOST $10,000!!!!!! You are a profitable trader. What happednd? Over traded or deviate from your plan. Lets see and hear this. You need to fix one little thing and your good to go.
Attachments
crazy.PNG
crazy.PNG (81.4 KiB) Viewed 1598 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:42 pm

aliassmith wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Can't be bothered with reading. They are looking for shortcuts on youtube.

I feel bad for them. Havent had a losing day yet. 2 losses, then wam bam thank you man. Took 4R

Lol I didn't notice you posted "I'm on here to steal ideas" thats funny I don't blame you. But pretty much they are given out freely.

I'm here because I love trading and I dont like to do it in total isolation so Kreslik is like a traders club.

Also I want to see what others are doing. I just realized you use AO for divergence, looks interesting.

I watch those youtube guys also for entertainment. I still think ICT is a little crazy but I watch him. I watch Oliver Velez, Shawn Lucas, ICT, Uncle Ted, Raja Banks, Daniel Savage, Nick Shawn, Hunterfx, Traders Rush. Sometimes I see something and think hmm thats interesting. Be careful some of these people use too much risk in my opinion. Seems 2%+ is the new norm.

Yeah I hear ya on using kreslik when I get bored trading. I look at what others are doing all the time. I even have signed up for signal services and its hilarious what the consider as good trading.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:45 pm

JESGPY wrote:I cant keep doing it, I am not profitable. LOL

I attach the statement just to show and not be called a liar.. the 100usd were deposited previous month.

Mr. Hyde wrote:

Post as much as you like. It looks like you did awesome until the last 10 days or so then fell off a cliff. How much were you risking. give us the complete rundown and what not

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:50 pm

Yeah Alais I do use the AO for divergence. Normally I look for a double nto just one. but it works well with my trading style.
Attachments
AUDCADH1.png
AUDCADH1.png (35.33 KiB) Viewed 1579 times

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:24 pm

JESGPY wrote:I cant keep doing it, I am not profitable. LOL

Mr. Hyde wrote:

There are things I've tested that allow you to grow fast but in certain market conditions blow your account up. Going from $100 to $10k looks like high leverage play for sure. If thats how you want to do it I think you should have took a few thousand out to start over on that journey. MightyOne posted a plan similar to what I am saying.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Return to “TheRumpledOne”