The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mr. Hyde

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:04 pm

pablo101 wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Deadhorse long, pinbar short. Look how we used the S/R as a key level. IF YOU ARE NOT PROFITABLE PLEASE POST!!!! The only reason I post on Kreslik is to steal ideas from better traders then myself and to help others as I have been helped here. No one is gonna care if you suck at trading or post something stupid. Take a chance. You could be making tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars a month trading. You have some of the best traders ever on kreslik freely posting and offering help. TAKE THE OPPURTUNITY!!!!

This forum was busy when MO and Dragon was posting. I don't get it, though, where all the new bloods are. The other main forex forums sucks balls. Kreslik is the best for sure.

Literally took the words out of my mouth. I understand the vets leaving or popping up every now and then. But what happened to the newbies. No one ever post a chart or ask what a member is doing. I don't get it. Everyone must be profitable. I post dozens of charts and trades a day and not a single comment or question.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pablo101

Re: The idea's we trade by, so we never lose again. p2. The students become the masters

Postby pablo101 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:17 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Deadhorse long, pinbar short. Look how we used the S/R as a key level. IF YOU ARE NOT PROFITABLE PLEASE POST!!!! The only reason I post on Kreslik is to steal ideas from better traders then myself and to help others as I have been helped here. No one is gonna care if you suck at trading or post something stupid. Take a chance. You could be making tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars a month trading. You have some of the best traders ever on kreslik freely posting and offering help. TAKE THE OPPURTUNITY!!!!

This forum was busy when MO and Dragon was posting. I don't get it, though, where all the new bloods are. The other main forex forums sucks balls. Kreslik is the best for sure.

Literally took the words out of my mouth. I understand the vets leaving or popping up every now and then. But what happened to the newbies. No one ever post a chart or ask what a member is doing. I don't get it. Everyone must be profitable. I post dozens of charts and trades a day and not a single comment or question.

I appreciate you posting still. And Alias and Pro.

People are still viewing, I can see many viewing just not engaging.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:21 pm

You got a wedge, wolfe wave inside the wedge, double bottom, bull flag then a pin bar at an extreme.
Attachments
CHFJPYWeekly.png
CHFJPYWeekly.png (59.13 KiB) Viewed 1544 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:27 pm

Flag. Traders vic 2b reversal
Attachments
XAGUSDH1.png
XAGUSDH1.png (47.42 KiB) Viewed 1543 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:56 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:Real life trade. Level. Divergence, pin bar setup (combine the 2 candles to make the pin bar).

You guys are animals.

How many fricken trades do you guys make everyday???

Do you ever sleep?

"combine the 2 candles to make the pin bar"

Gotcha, nice catch.

I look at over 20 pairs and trade a lot of daily and 4hr charts. Then I have my main pairs that I trade 1hr and now 15m charts. Also if im in a trade on a htf chart I will look for trades on small charts.

Here is a gold trade I just took. Were in a big ass triangle at the top. Getting near the apex. So it could break out against us. But im in short.

If gold does break long it could test new highs with the measured move of the triangle

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:59 pm

We have divigence. But we also have a flag. Gotta wait for the break.
Attachments
DOLLARDaily.png
DOLLARDaily.png (40.69 KiB) Viewed 1534 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:06 pm

I posted this along time ago. but here is a trade ont the monthly if you want if. 105 entry 107 sl. tp 101, 94, 88
Attachments
USDJPYMonthly.png
USDJPYMonthly.png (41.52 KiB) Viewed 1529 times

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:21 pm

pablo101 wrote:

Can't be bothered with reading. They are looking for shortcuts on youtube.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:37 pm

Keep it simple stupid.
Attachments
EURJPYH4.png
EURJPYH4.png (45.41 KiB) Viewed 1515 times

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:40 pm

aliassmith wrote:
pablo101 wrote:

Can't be bothered with reading. They are looking for shortcuts on youtube.

I feel bad for them. Havent had a losing day yet. 2 losses, then wam bam thank you man. Took 4R
Attachments
EURAUDM15.png
EURAUDM15.png (40.51 KiB) Viewed 1514 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”