Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2303
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1728
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby LeMercenaire » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:34 pm

Skyold wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Skyold wrote:
Thank you LeM,
that you took the time to answer the questions in detail.
This is a great help to profit from your experience. Above all, to build a stress-free existence and work stress-free.
I will also choose two currency pairs and try to work with different methods.
I find 'SCREEN BLINDNESS' excellent. =D>
Thank you again


Glad to have been of some help.

One other thing - you will eventually find that you will gravitate towards one or maybe two of that stable of methods you have developed and so you will naturally find what really works for you. What kind of trader you actually are.

That doesn't mean you will dump the others, there will always be times where you will find a perfect set up for one of them, just that you will now have your number 1 go-to method.


I believe that 2 methods have filtered out for me at the time.
MISSED PP and RAT_ZONE
The challenge for me is to bring both systems under one roof. I do not know yet if it will work. I give my best
Thank you for your support


Well, going on that, if you think about it, if you have your pivot plotted out and price is sitting in a RAT Zone, then you have a pretty good idea which way price is likely to turn.

I use Daily Wick Zone in the same way, as an always constant overlay. I'm not necessarily trading it directly but I am aware of its effects on price as it stands at any given time.

I would always recommend having a chart with the Daily Wick Zones for the pair you are working, open in the background for reference.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 22
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Skyold » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:54 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
Skyold wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
Glad to have been of some help.

One other thing - you will eventually find that you will gravitate towards one or maybe two of that stable of methods you have developed and so you will naturally find what really works for you. What kind of trader you actually are.

That doesn't mean you will dump the others, there will always be times where you will find a perfect set up for one of them, just that you will now have your number 1 go-to method.


I believe that 2 methods have filtered out for me at the time.
MISSED PP and RAT_ZONE
The challenge for me is to bring both systems under one roof. I do not know yet if it will work. I give my best
Thank you for your support


Well, going on that, if you think about it, if you have your pivot plotted out and price is sitting in a RAT Zone, then you have a pretty good idea which way price is likely to turn.

I use Daily Wick Zone in the same way, as an always constant overlay. I'm not necessarily trading it directly but I am aware of its effects on price as it stands at any given time.

I would always recommend having a chart with the Daily Wick Zones for the pair you are working, open in the background for reference.


Daily Wick Zones on the chart makes sense. Thanks for the idea
Do the right, right and often enough = success

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 22
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Skyold » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:03 pm

Hello LeM,

Your advice and that of TRO have made me think the last 2 days. That´s why I spent the time trying to put together the elements in a chart and still keep it simple.
Because at the moment I have a problem with it, if I have to change from one chart to another chart. Since lose the overview easily #-o
Therefore a chart with all important data and HORIZANTAL LINES :)
On the chart you can see the arrangement of the indicators. The only thing that will change on the chart is the timeframe; from Daily to 5min
For an honest review I am always open and also for feedbacks

Desktop Screenshot 2019.09.08 - 00.36.16.27.png
Desktop Screenshot 2019.09.08 - 00.36.16.27.png (182.68 KiB) Viewed 385 times
Do the right, right and often enough = success

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13550
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1875
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:54 pm

That's one heck of a layout. You must have a 60 inch monitor...LOL!

You may want to add the ATR ZONES to the dashboard to help with reversal and take profits areas.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 22
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Skyold » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:51 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:That's one heck of a layout. You must have a 60 inch monitor...LOL!

You may want to add the ATR ZONES to the dashboard to help with reversal and take profits areas.

HI TRO,
thanks for feedback.
It is just the monitor of my notebook and has 15 inch 1920 * 1080
I am not ready for a 60 inch monitor yet. It will take us a while to get it out of trading :roll:
Thanks for the idea with the ATR ZONES. I`ll try it right now
Do the right, right and often enough = success

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 22
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Skyold » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:26 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:That's one heck of a layout. You must have a 60 inch monitor...LOL!

You may want to add the ATR ZONES to the dashboard to help with reversal and take profits areas.


on the dashboard I tried several times to add ATR.
If you could show me which settings to use, I'm grateful
Do the right, right and often enough = success

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13550
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1875
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:59 pm

TRO002.png
TRO002.png (31.25 KiB) Viewed 281 times


See "B"
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 22
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Skyold » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:21 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO002.png

See "B"


Thank you, TRO,

Now i need your help as a developer of this tool:

When is your opinion for a REVERSAL and when should you take the profits (TP)?

These are the following options:
UAZ = Inside Upper ATR Zone
LAZ = Inside Lower ATR Zone
> AZ = Above Upper ATR Zone
<AZ = Below Lower ATR Zone
Do the right, right and often enough = success

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13550
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1875
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:27 pm

Skyold wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO002.png

See "B"


Thank you, TRO,

Now i need your help as a developer of this tool:

When is your opinion for a REVERSAL and when should you take the profits (TP)?

These are the following options:
UAZ = Inside Upper ATR Zone
LAZ = Inside Lower ATR Zone
> AZ = Above Upper ATR Zone
<AZ = Below Lower ATR Zone


Take profit when the market is telling you to take profit.

When you have a long position and price reaches or exceeds the upper ATR zone, it would be wise to take some of your position profit. Then move your stop up or use a trailing stop to let the rest ride.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 22
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Skyold » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:21 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Skyold wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO002.png

See "B"


Thank you, TRO,

Now i need your help as a developer of this tool:

When is your opinion for a REVERSAL and when should you take the profits (TP)?

These are the following options:
UAZ = Inside Upper ATR Zone
LAZ = Inside Lower ATR Zone
> AZ = Above Upper ATR Zone
<AZ = Below Lower ATR Zone


Take profit when the market is telling you to take profit.

When you have a long position and price reaches or exceeds the upper ATR zone, it would be wise to take some of your position profit. Then move your stop up or use a trailing stop to let the rest ride.


Thank you for your guide (not for teach) :D :D :D
Do the right, right and often enough = success

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”