Never Lose Again

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 22
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Skyold » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:06 pm

Can you please show the settings for the ATR_LINES on your next YT video? Daily and weekly settings
Do the right, right and often enough = success

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13550
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1875
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:47 pm

Skyold wrote:Can you please show the settings for the ATR_LINES on your next YT video? Daily and weekly settings


I use the default. I coded it that way!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

photize
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:51 pm
Reputation: 2
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby photize » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:20 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:That's one heck of a layout. You must have a 60 inch monitor...LOL!

Tro the 1024x768 days are long gone , 1080 is getting old you can find 4K screens for a few hundred bucks in large sizes :D
Maybe time to upgrade
happy pips, hope all is well
Pho

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13550
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1875
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:46 pm

photize wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:That's one heck of a layout. You must have a 60 inch monitor...LOL!

Tro the 1024x768 days are long gone , 1080 is getting old you can find 4K screens for a few hundred bucks in large sizes :D
Maybe time to upgrade
happy pips, hope all is well
Pho


I said a long time ago, if I can't trade off of a single laptop, it's too complicated.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2303
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1728
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:11 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
photize wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:That's one heck of a layout. You must have a 60 inch monitor...LOL!

Tro the 1024x768 days are long gone , 1080 is getting old you can find 4K screens for a few hundred bucks in large sizes :D
Maybe time to upgrade
happy pips, hope all is well
Pho


I said a long time ago, if I can't trade off of a single laptop, it's too complicated.


Will this one do?

laptopforavery.jpg
laptopforavery.jpg (29.03 KiB) Viewed 291 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 13550
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 1875
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:44 pm

Ha Ha
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
Skyold
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 61
Joined: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:51 pm
Reputation: 22
Location: Germany
Gender: Male

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Skyold » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:03 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
photize wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:That's one heck of a layout. You must have a 60 inch monitor...LOL!

Tro the 1024x768 days are long gone , 1080 is getting old you can find 4K screens for a few hundred bucks in large sizes :D
Maybe time to upgrade
happy pips, hope all is well
Pho


I said a long time ago, if I can't trade off of a single laptop, it's too complicated.



that is really a great statement =D>
Do the right, right and often enough = success

User avatar
Leoheart
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 421
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:54 pm
Reputation: 401
Gender: None specified

Re: Never Lose Again

Postby Leoheart » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:37 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:
photize wrote:Tro the 1024x768 days are long gone , 1080 is getting old you can find 4K screens for a few hundred bucks in large sizes :D
Maybe time to upgrade
happy pips, hope all is well
Pho


I said a long time ago, if I can't trade off of a single laptop, it's too complicated.


Will this one do?

laptopforavery.jpg



Love it :lol:
Interdependence is superior to independence which is greater than dependence - NH.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”