Rise of the Silent Ones

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Leoheart

Re: Rise of the Silent Ones

Postby Leoheart » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:04 pm

Whats a man supposed to do when he has 300 lbs of gold strapped to his shoulders and back as he steps in the ring every day?

Can you tell me his thoughts? Observing the situation we see he is clearly slower and outmatched. What does he need to do make it through?

Where should his focus be? Think: Offensive strategy makes no sense for him, right? To much energy wasted on attempting to land quick hooks and uppercuts. What are the consequences of missing such hasty blows?

Defensive maneuvers are most feasible at first. Get as close to your opponent as possible,and let him take all the shots his heart desires. Is it possible for you to block most shots with minimally damage. Or perhaps all the shots? What happens then (like I have to let you..) your opponent will eventually slow down and show signs of exhaustion (sounds familiar ?). Now is your chance to go 'Ape s$$$' lol..

Btw, 300 lbs of gold I am referring to as no monetary value. A handful of you will understand this.

P.S. My posts in this thread are not directed towards any particular person or persons on this forum. These are just my thoughts I am writing down to remind myself when I am lost..Also doing this for any of my buddies that ask me to teach them how I trade(life). Safe me time by directing them here.
Last edited by Leoheart on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:27 am

Reflect: Nice guys always finish first. Its complete non sense to say otherwise. How do you reach the height of pinnacle success? No really think. By being a complete douchebag & by 'put others down', 'in their place'? Even cheating others..always comes back in one way or another.

We still go around believing this fallacy, and repeat this phrase (Nice guys finish last,Nice guys finish last..) like a bunch of drunk parrots.

Don't became the newest release of 'society_drone.mq4'.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:06 am

Side noted: weird evening. On a NYC sub earlier (e train) i was seeing chart patterns on the floor.. it's like a dotted mat. I saw zigzags, patterns, breakouts( you know man, thunder!)

Think I am going 'insane in the membrane'.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:04 pm

If this is the daily low, why are the Zebra still limping? Which direction you ask, come on..pay attention. Where did the fraternity bros entered? If this breaks through, we all know where their stop is right?
Attachments
zebra.png
zebra.png (25.36 KiB) Viewed 4135 times

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:00 pm

Reflect: It amazes me how people try to earn the approval of others, and simply just cannot approve themselves.

How do you know if your being emotionally overpowered? Going with flow and doing things that go against Your intrinsic values.

1. An individual by himself, completely composed - rational - wise - confident. Well spoken - all is good,under control.
2. Crowd - chaotic, mixed bag, mostly irrational

1 meets 2, and 1 becomes 2 if 1 does not understand what is going on 'under the hood (his)'.

When you a real trader (confident)- you don't laugh at jokes that you do not find funny. You don't go to for drinks just cause everyone is going. You value your outlook above anyone else. I am telling you friends, if you are struggling after years of struggling.. it has mostly to do with your character (BLAH BLAH BLAH :) I know your thoughts man..)

You need to take a journey into your soul, and learn about this person you call "I" or "Me" (Somethings I would tell myself if I act 'a fool, you dig' ?).

Edit: If you just minding your business and a diaper full of baby poop hits you square in the noise.. you are being emotionally overpowered. Just another to look at it for the folks that may be confused.
Last edited by Leoheart on Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:53 pm

Missed this run today. Too tired no focus. Oh Well, can't cry over spilled milk..unless the smell of rotten milk spoils your whole party. [-X
Attachments
Missed.png
Missed.png (27.1 KiB) Viewed 4096 times

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:38 pm

After some thought and rest I believe our talk about 'journeying into the soul' was abit vague, so lets go over some examples.

Picture this: You are corporate rat. Its all about the team. team building, team exercises, team projects, team outings etc.. So you have

an annual meeting coming up in talks of a 'hugh' project involving a product which is in prelimary development stage that may (or may not) generated alot of 'bling bling' for your corporation. You are the project lead. You are in the meeting with your colleagues and managers, directors, executive directors -

BLAH BLAH BLAH on and on we go up the ladder (you get the point). Everyone is chatty and excited about the product. There is only one big

problem. You CAN'T stand the piece of S$$$ product and would rather eat dirt than to purchase this product for yourself as a consumer.

What do you do? A couple of choices. You conform to others peoples desires and just go with it, Or you stand up tell it 'how it is' from your point of view.

Now, if you conform - and the product turns out to a piece of S$$$ as you suspected, no harm to you or you reputation. There is no one to blame.

But if you stand up - and the project is scrapped. What you do think will happen when a competitor builts the same product and reaps all the goods. You'll get booted and will be known as the dork that ruined christmas.

What do most people do? Come on..by now this should 2nd nature! They conform, and keep their mouth shut. The real secret here is many times they don't why they act in this manner. The desire to speak up is so strong in the moment but the words will not come out. Its like your completely mute as you can feel all the opposing energy that other people are projecting towards you without saying a word. You are being emotionally overpowered.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

How does this work in trading? You know there are others traders trading agains you right (I can't believe I asked that)? Every trader is on their own in the markets. There is no buddy system. Either you conform to the emotionally energy of others or you stand up do what is right.

How do you when your being emotionally overpowered? Before you enter the trade, you'll feel like the trade is perfect setup. You can do no harm. Its a done deal (remember the corporate rat from above). Excitement will run through your body. Your heart rate my go up and you may feel your heart pounding a little faster before you place the order. The overall feeling is eurphoria even before the trade is entered.

How do you know you are doing the right thing? You have seen the setup a thousand times, but something still doesn't feel right. You do enter at exactly where you were suppose to enter, but keep observing the behaviour around your price levels. No eurphoria, just observing the moment. Calm but cautious. All of uneasiness is due to fact that you are going against God knows how many other emotional being. You didn't forget our friends the 'frat bros' and the 'hotties', did you? Stand tall, ride it out to your goal.

But..,if you are wrong - you'll get the boot and been known as the dork that ruined Christmas LOL...

This is what I meant by being emotionally overpowered. Hopefully this helps me, and some other traders out there.

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:37 pm

Reflect: “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.” - Ram Dass

I will no longer be make updates in this thread. I think its turning out to be more of self ego stroking session then anything else. Of course, still open for anyone else that wants to contribute.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:53 pm

Leoheart wrote:Reflect: “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.” - Ram Dass

I will no longer be make updates in this thread. I think its turning out to be more of self ego stroking session then anything else. Of course, still open for anyone else that wants to contribute.

"The louder you talk the less stupid things you hear" :lol:

Leoheart

Postby Leoheart » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:01 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Leoheart wrote:Reflect: “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.” - Ram Dass

"The louder you talk the less stupid things you hear" :lol:

:lol: I hear you, then there is always the most constructive feedback "BLAH BLAH BLAH" :wink:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”