How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1148
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:23 pm

1.PNG
1.PNG (12.42 KiB) Viewed 223 times


2.PNG
2.PNG (15.66 KiB) Viewed 223 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
elkin.fernandez
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:51 pm
Reputation: 183
Location: Venezuela
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby elkin.fernandez » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:43 pm

MO, how many H1 candles you have in account to calculate width of lines?
8) ¡Just Trade It! (JTi) 8)

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 188
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby aliassmith » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:05 am

elkin.fernandez wrote:MO, how many H1 candles you have in account to calculate width of lines?


ATR(32) I believe I saw on his chart.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5982
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1593
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby MightyOne » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:41 am

aliassmith wrote:
elkin.fernandez wrote:MO, how many H1 candles you have in account to calculate width of lines?


ATR(32) I believe I saw on his chart.


I use 32 but I wouldn't say that he 'has to' use 32.

40% of the Hourly or
53% of the M30 is
roughly the same.

What do you use Alias?

User avatar
elkin.fernandez
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 105
Joined: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:51 pm
Reputation: 183
Location: Venezuela
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby elkin.fernandez » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:58 am

I'm using 40% hourly.

Thanks MO.
8) ¡Just Trade It! (JTi) 8)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1738
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 188
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby aliassmith » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:50 am

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
elkin.fernandez wrote:MO, how many H1 candles you have in account to calculate width of lines?


ATR(32) I believe I saw on his chart.


I use 32 but I wouldn't say that he 'has to' use 32.

40% of the Hourly or
53% of the M30 is
roughly the same.

What do you use Alias?

((.57×sqrt(atr(46)))/(atr(19)×Ω7)

Lol..I think I use ATR(14) default. I don't do any calcs with it I only look for avg movement to see it targets make sense. The GBPJPY is about 7 pips ATR on the M5 when I trade it.

Btw..I think ATR(32) of the M15 is about the same as your 40% of H1.

As a side note, I am considering writing code for a median indicator instead of the ATR. My coding is fairly weak so I haven't attempted it yet.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1148
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Let's try this one

7AD870D2-647A-4518-8427-93E4C483C702.png
7AD870D2-647A-4518-8427-93E4C483C702.png (72.66 KiB) Viewed 159 times
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

thepark
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:00 pm
Reputation: 44
Gender: None specified

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby thepark » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:45 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Mira wrote:On a D1 it’s just a wick, but how do we know that it’s not a 50% BO on a smaller tf?

3C3B6231-8F03-4729-B606-68D56CD9AFD5.png


50% breakout? Any sane person is going to be taking profit after a drop like that.

logic.png

Why do you confuse yourself like you don't know how to trade?

The methods (current, not retro) are so easy that one cannot screw it up;
I don't care if he has down syndrome, he is going to get it right.

Sell where you see selling.
Buy where you see buying.
Take profit where you see profit taking (50%ish &| where you see buying/selling)

Large chart price level (where do you see B/S?), close over said level, close over that new level, ...
Now you are at your trade chart: risk lines and make lines (+2 or 3, increase size, repeat*8, ..., MN is red, hold short)
1.png2.png3.png


hi MO

where would you short in H4/M30?
if you shorted around the diagonal line on M30, theres a huge change your short is too early since it hasn't confirmed down yet or gone all the way back up the H4 extreme.

and what are the strengths of this set up that make it tradeable?
what does the diagonal line represent?

is this tradeable if this was not an old D1 resistance? just from the H4 setup?

User avatar
Mira
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1007
Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:37 pm
Reputation: 1148
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:10 pm

Mira wrote:Let's try this one

7AD870D2-647A-4518-8427-93E4C483C702.png



Closed, perfect short.

I’m sorry guys and I’m sorry MO.. I feel like you’re wasting your time with me.
What you see on the chart is amazing, I don’t spend a second without dreaming to get there but it’s not easy.

You put a line on the chart and the market obeys :shock:
but I’m not MightyOne, I’m not Aliassmith, I’m not Jalarupa and I’m not DojiRock.

I’m just Mira.. and i have to accept it :(
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

forexmoney
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:04 pm
Reputation: 42
Location: houston tx
Real name: steve
Gender: Male

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby forexmoney » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Mira wrote:
Mira wrote:Let's try this one

7AD870D2-647A-4518-8427-93E4C483C702.png



Closed, perfect short.

I’m sorry guys and I’m sorry MO.. I feel like you’re wasting your time with me.
What you see on the chart is amazing, I don’t spend a second without dreaming to get there but it’s not easy.

You put a line on the chart and the market obeys :shock:
but I’m not MightyOne, I’m not Aliassmith, I’m not Jalarupa and I’m not DojiRock.

I’m just Mira.. and i have to accept it :(

they did not start out of the box the great traders they are you know as well as anyone it takes hard work to get where they are
you will get there you are on your way there :D you are a better trader than 90 %. I wish I had the knowledge you have.
the rat zone for life :-D

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”