How to be a MOnster

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Mira

Re:

Postby Mira » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:56 pm

MightyOne wrote:The spread on this pair is 11/32 on the monthly chart or 34.4%
There is a period in which you can profit from even the most "untradeable" pairs.

Had you originally gone short from the midpoint with two spaces then you would have gained a 3rd space.
If you take that 3rd space off of the table then you can triple up at the midpoint.
The chart then allowed you to exit and double up twice more at the midpoint.
You exited a 3rd time, price reversed, and you doubled at the 'take profit' line; your stop then drops to the
midpoint and your are short 24x your original size.

USDTHB MN
x3_x2.png

You might think to yourself that you are not going to trade the chart because you cannot accumulate on small charts,
where the spread is 11/2 or 550% of one line, but the beauty of EIGHTS strategy is that you can accumulate in one pair
and stack the size on another.

What if you took even a small portion of your daily profits (lines) and stacked it on this CADSGD monthly in the direction of profit?
Now you are trading AND investing!

CADSGDMonthly.png

Trading is as easy or as hard as you make it.

AUDSGDH1.png

" If you take that 3rd space off of the table then you can triple up at the midpoint."

Ok, I think i'm starting to grasp it.. This is a X3 example!
... 24x... :shock: It's obvious that EIGHTS is all i need :D

X3.png
X3.png (12.64 KiB) Viewed 3612 times

" What if you took even a small portion of your daily profits (lines) and stacked it on this CADSGD monthly in the direction of profit?
Now you are trading AND investing!"

Mmm.. something like a machine generating "slower" profits (lines) from a big chart that you can use to create free trades on smaller/faster charts (and vice versa)?

Thank you much MO!
VERY helpful post!
__________ THE :smt096 IS A LIE__________

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Mira

Re: How to be a MOnster

Postby Mira » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Please.. DON'T stop wicking [-o< :lol:

Dreams2.png
Dreams2.png (14.28 KiB) Viewed 3615 times

Dreams 2.png
Dreams 2.png (21.05 KiB) Viewed 3615 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:51 pm

thor0073 wrote:
hi to all...

my really BIG problem: i NOT SEE candle/pattern...

Mira, in the first picture, the MOMENTUM (a candle that closed over the previous extreme) is referring to previous candle that you indicate in the pic?
or you refer to the price? where is in the chart?

sorry for these ask, but very difficult to understand for me, also because i don't know perfect english.

IMG_0508.PNG

Hi thor0073

Yes, the arrow is pointing at the close over that i was talking about! :D

Btw i think that focusing on a proper money management is better than trying to force yourself seeing something that you are not seeing.
Have you been on some forum here on the board?

thor0073

Postby thor0073 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:47 pm

hi Mira,

thanks for reply.

i am registered here from few day. i look very fast some topic here (ratzone, drain the bank).
my trading experience was starting about 8 years ago with EA, now i am try to learn how to operate in manual mode, but not simple.

i have try some system, the last is TMS but again i fail to find/see the right entry on chart (on forum it look very simple, but on real i am not in the same situation)

now i see TRO and your method... very confused, also because i suffer the correct identification of the trend/break/support/resistance...
some word that i try to convert with google are complicated (what is "WICK"???)

i have grabbed a pic from my mt4, can you help me to understand and find the ZONE for trading?

best regard

http://i63.tinypic.com/33uvn6x.jpg direct link to image full size

thor0073

Postby thor0073 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:51 pm

the 3 ZZ level semafor attracts me, i am search to understand how to reversal on top of the trend...

but i encounter problem on how correctly entry and wait...

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:41 pm

thor0073 wrote:hi Mira,

thanks for reply.

i am registered here from few day. i look very fast some topic here (ratzone, drain the bank).
my trading experience was starting about 8 years ago with EA, now i am try to learn how to operate in manual mode, but not simple.

i have try some system, the last is TMS but again i fail to find/see the right entry on chart (on forum it look very simple, but on real i am not in the same situation)

now i see TRO and your method... very confused, also because i suffer the correct identification of the trend/break/support/resistance...
some word that i try to convert with google are complicated (what is "WICK"???)

i have grabbed a pic from my mt4, can you help me to understand and find the ZONE for trading?

best regard

http://i63.tinypic.com/33uvn6x.jpg direct link to image full size

You need to slow down, Thor :lol:

Where are you from? And what strategy was the EA following? This is just for curiosity..

A WICK is a bar "shadow".. high/low.. a candlestick extreme.

Mira

Postby Mira » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:25 pm

thor0073 wrote:the 3 ZZ level semafor attracts me, i am search to understand how to reversal on top of the trend...

but i encounter problem on how correctly entry and wait...

Sema (semafor) is a nice tool!

It indicates when price is higher/lower than the last n bars, it helps you to know when is time to LOOK for shorts and when is time to LOOK for longs.
Then it will not show you any kind of entry, you need an idea to recognize that price IS falling or price IS raising.
This is why I'm looking for a CLOSE over the previous extreme.
When it happens I trade in that direction.

thor0073

Postby thor0073 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:31 pm

Pizza and Spaghetti :)

i am from Italy...

before to continue, this topic is right to post my question? or need to open a new thread?

when i start my experience with forex i use some various EA (don't remember how i catch it)

the first is FAPTURBO (never used), after this BOSS EA, Wall Street, Best Scalper, Iris and many more... scalper, long term and breakout.
all these robot make my account doubled in very few time (about 6 months), really lucky period for EA...
i withdraw all my money (about 8.000$) and try again with less capital, but all the expert used falling... probably the market change for all strategy of the EA...

now, after all this time, i am here again for try to make money from my self, but not simple how i can see...

the last system used is TMS, look very good (but when author share this method market are different, my opinion) but in real use i there are many false signal (on the forum i see only person that tell "all ok"... but nothing one show REAL ACCOUNT for these result)

last week i download the trendline system, seems good with the TMS, but need time to check...

now TRO and the SEMAFOR... when i see it i think immediately: "i want to catch the trend from HIGH (3) YELLOW signal to the next LOW (3) signal..."

but, again, this seems not simple... i see a posted video from TRO and, if i have understand well from his word, we can try to trade from HIGH to LOW of these signal... or i am wrong?

if this is possible, how we can try this? how i can recognize when trend reverse to low position?

for what you write, now i understand that the training wheel in the indicator is not precise on tell the entry...

2017-06-16 06.20.27 pm.png
2017-06-16 06.20.27 pm.png (187.34 KiB) Viewed 3757 times

Mira

Postby Mira » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:28 pm

[off topic] :lol:

Mira

Postby Mira » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:51 am

I spent all Friday looking for a bullish KABOOM but it did nothing, btw there is no bearish momentum.. i'm waiting for it to open :evil:

GOLD.png
GOLD.png (15.67 KiB) Viewed 3676 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”