TRO Indicator conversion

NeoTicker indicators

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11415
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:08 pm

SR3 works fine for eSignal.

After I originally wrote SR2 for TradeStation, I tried to improve it. The TS SR3 version wasn't a good as SR2.

I wrote TRO_SCALP_HILO for TS. When I wanted to write a version for eSignal, I just added the scalp code to SR2 and called it SR3. That's where/when the confusion started.

So for TradeStation you use both SR2 and Scalp HILO on the same chart.

For eSignal all you use is SR3.

Hope that clears this up.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

GadgetMan
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:48 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Essex UK
Gender: Male

Postby GadgetMan » Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:33 pm

Another three cheers for TRO!! :)

jstockman
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:43 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

S/R not seen on Chart

Postby jstockman » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:24 am

Luke wrote:
watzdorf wrote:It would be great if someone could convert TRO_Dynamic_SR3 into Neoticker. It's like SR2 but has some additional signals included.
Luke? :D

Thank you,
alex


Sorry it took me so long. I've converted Dynamic SR Version 3 to NeoTicker. I also fixed a bug in the pervious version that might have caused wrong variables if using more than one chart so you should definitely upgrade to this one. As an option you can remove the entry signals. Indicator Attached.



Luke,

Thank-you for the conversion. And thanks to TRO.

I just got Neo and sucked the indicator into Neo. Nothing happened. Any instruction.

Jimmyj

I keep reading.

User avatar
eudamonia
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:50 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Rocklin, CA
Real name: Edward Heming
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby eudamonia » Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:27 pm

I have it up and running in NT with no problem. Where did you place the .dll file?
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

jstockman
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:43 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jstockman » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:05 am

eudamonia wrote:I have it up and running in NT with no problem. Where did you place the .dll file?


Neo is not like TS. The indicator files to import seemed to be in one file.


When I dounloaded Lukes file is was in a zip format. I unzipped in and it created several file folder. I am not sure how to import into Neo and can;t seem to find the docs to read on how to do it.


Can you point me in the right direction.


Jimmyj
:?:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
michal.kreslik
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Sat May 13, 2006 2:40 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Monte Carlo, Monaco
Real name: Michal Kreslik
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby michal.kreslik » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:52 am

jstockman wrote:
eudamonia wrote:I have it up and running in NT with no problem. Where did you place the .dll file?


Neo is not like TS. The indicator files to import seemed to be in one file.


When I dounloaded Lukes file is was in a zip format. I unzipped in and it created several file folder. I am not sure how to import into Neo and can;t seem to find the docs to read on how to do it.


Can you point me in the right direction.


Jimmyj
:?:



Thanks God Neo is not like TS :)

Transition from TS to Neo is gonna be a pain. ](*,)

But it's worth it! Once you get hold of Neo, you'll love it. :smt055

Jimmy, you simply unzip the archive and you place the three files (2x dll, 1x idl) from the "indicator" archive folder to the "indicator" folder under your root NeoTicker folder.

Unless you changed the defaults during the installation, your destination folder is going to be this one:

c:\Program Files\TickQuest\NeoTicker4\indicator\

Then you select the "TRODynamicSR3" indicator in the indicators list in Neo and off you go.

Michal

User avatar
eudamonia
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:50 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Rocklin, CA
Real name: Edward Heming
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby eudamonia » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:18 pm

All you need is the .dll file. The rest of the files are the code for your coding education.
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

jstockman
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 142
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:43 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

It worked.

Postby jstockman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:02 am

michal.kreslik wrote:
jstockman wrote:
eudamonia wrote:I have it up and running in NT with no problem. Where did you place the .dll file?


Neo is not like TS. The indicator files to import seemed to be in one file.


When I dounloaded Lukes file is was in a zip format. I unzipped in and it created several file folder. I am not sure how to import into Neo and can;t seem to find the docs to read on how to do it.


Can you point me in the right direction.


Jimmyj
:?:



Thanks God Neo is not like TS :)

Transition from TS to Neo is gonna be a pain. ](*,)

But it's worth it! Once you get hold of Neo, you'll love it. :smt055

Jimmy, you simply unzip the archive and you place the three files (2x dll, 1x idl) from the "indicator" archive folder to the "indicator" folder under your root NeoTicker folder.

Unless you changed the defaults during the installation, your destination folder is going to be this one:

c:\Program Files\TickQuest\NeoTicker4\indicator\

Then you select the "TRODynamicSR3" indicator in the indicators list in Neo and off you go.

Michal


Michal.

Thank-you!

Jimmyj

User avatar
eudamonia
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:50 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Rocklin, CA
Real name: Edward Heming
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby eudamonia » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:17 pm

Has anyone had any luck converting the Control indicator into NT?
Eudaimonia (pron.: you-die-moan-e-a) (Greek: εὐδαιμονία) is a classical Greek word commonly translated as 'happiness'. The less subjective "human flourishing" is often preferred as a translation.

MtnDog
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:03 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: New Jersey
Gender: None specified

Postby MtnDog » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:33 pm

Hi,
New to this forum (found link on NT forum). Having trouble installing TRODynamicSR into NT. Is the file corrupted? I get a "failed to install" msg and cannot enable the indicator in the Indicator Manager.
Thanks!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “NeoTicker indicators”