TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby aliassmith » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:41 am

TygerKrane wrote:
dchappy wrote:Hi Tyger , I've been away for a while but did I miss something or did you just reset your account .Last I remember you were closing in on 20 k .I'm just being nosy so disregard if you wish .

Hey dchapp :smt029 !
First of all, thanks for acknowledging the fact that I actually WAS getting somewhere with my trading!

Unfortunately, the reset I did was NOT the good kind of reset :( :x
From that time period back in August until the year's end ((now)), played out interestingly enough:
• Busy Season at work; tried to set up a lazy, hi-lev trade that could ride out the month while I handled my more demanding schedule at work...killed a good part of my account
• helping out family with a personal issue
• then, dealing with a personal, personal issue
• back to focused trading end of Oct
• trying to keep my end-of-year deadline to leave my job, I used my earlier massive successes to justify that I could trade AGGRESSIVELY and still reach my goal to leave work by year end; more account 'killage'
• mid-November~ finally accepted that the end-of-year thing wasn't going to happen for me, so I poured my efforts into getting a better grasp on --and-- internalizing MightyOne's Accumulation concepts, in addition to finding fixes for my own weak points in trading

I probably could have already found a happy medium for 'success' if I just settled for 5% a week gains, with weekly losses no more than 5% on losing weeks
....but Funk That, kreslik.com has spoiled me into only wanting to shoot for the stars, and you know what, it's an objective I gladly accept :smt027

Sorry for the delay in replying, it's never a problem talking about money or my losses


Lol if you make 5%ish each week then you can add a zero in a year...which is excellent. :idea:
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:48 am

aliassmith wrote:Lol if you make 5%ish each week then you can add a zero in a year...which is excellent. :idea:

Lol @myself indeed #-o

...So what you're saying, is that 2016 will be like shooting fish in a barrel for me? :wink: 8)
...I like it already!

Image

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

dchappy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Reputation: 3
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby dchappy » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:21 am

TygerKrane wrote:
dchappy wrote:Hi Tyger , I've been away for a while but did I miss something or did you just reset your account .Last I remember you were closing in on 20 k .I'm just being nosy so disregard if you wish .

Hey dchapp :smt029 !
First of all, thanks for acknowledging the fact that I actually WAS getting somewhere with my trading!

Unfortunately, the reset I did was NOT the good kind of reset :( :x
From that time period back in August until the year's end ((now)), played out interestingly enough:
• Busy Season at work; tried to set up a lazy, hi-lev trade that could ride out the month while I handled my more demanding schedule at work...killed a good part of my account
• helping out family with a personal issue
• then, dealing with a personal, personal issue
• back to focused trading end of Oct
• trying to keep my end-of-year deadline to leave my job, I used my earlier massive successes to justify that I could trade AGGRESSIVELY and still reach my goal to leave work by year end; more account 'killage'
• mid-November~ finally accepted that the end-of-year thing wasn't going to happen for me, so I poured my efforts into getting a better grasp on --and-- internalizing MightyOne's Accumulation concepts, in addition to finding fixes for my own weak points in trading

I probably could have already found a happy medium for 'success' if I just settled for 5% a week gains, with weekly losses no more than 5% on losing weeks
....but Funk That, kreslik.com has spoiled me into only wanting to shoot for the stars, and you know what, it's an objective I gladly accept :smt027

Sorry for the delay in replying, it's never a problem talking about money or my losses

I'm always encouraged by Dragons statement " Whatever I lose ,
I can make again " .......Never give up ..

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:38 pm

Just some quick thoughts from my "down-time review":

  • Lazy trading kills
  • I tend to get most complacent with my trading when I get a trade off the daily extreme (in accordance with my higher timeframe bias) during the first three hours of the Euro session; it is even worse when I am trading at higher leverages
  • If I want to catch a trade when it is ALREADY pushing into the daily extreme in my intended direction, I am WAY better off cutting my leverage down to ½ or 2/3 of my previous entry size; I feel it is a much better use of my accumulated leverage to attempt a longer duration trade from "The Daily Extreme that indicates the END of a possible PullBack"

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:52 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:The day that I am NOT afraid to sell this anywhere along the chart, or any pair with the same scenario, is when I will earn Millions easily.

Image

Agreed.
Wholeheartedly.

Sometimes, get so caught up in trying to be the first in line, that I don't realize that the line IS STILL ACTUALLY going in the other direction...and then I get dragged backwards :(

Worse is when I have succeeded in doubling my lot size 3 times AND have SPACE to spare...I become more willing to risk it all over multiple trades at that higher lev than to cut down my position size as PA keeps going against me; all in the name of getting the new trend right at its very beginning.
Even worse is when I've lost the SPACE and am then willing to go -5% to -10% drawdown to see my prediction through. [-X

This, for example, would've killed me:
Image

I'm honest enough to know that in this type of situation, it is currently impossible for me to switch my trade direction in this type of setup with the scenario that I just described above.
However, sadly, I'm STILL not sure at what point I would've stopped Short Entry attempts if I had SPACE to spare...(the 3 part Daily Chart setup is just so hard for me to believe that it wouldn't generate an AMAZINGLY SUCCESSFUL Short. :evil: :| :cry:

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:42 pm

You know, if I were to do my own 100-Day Challenge,
it should be:

Only trade INTO the expanding extreme of the D1 trend

Imagine that, trying to make money by STRICTLY letting the trend be my friend. :roll:

But, it's more than that... It's dealing with the fear of trading into the leading edge of a move, b/c of an expectation of a wicked PB from said extreme at any time.
However, this might beneficially force me to be more aggressive (at closing winning trades), yet, spend more time in the 'Profit Accumulation Stage' of my trading style; as I'm forced to create a thicker layer of SPACE, due to my 'PB Paranoia'.

    I have a half-completed thought that I can't finish right now:
  • "If you can get comfortable accumulating SPACE being a late-comer to the move
    (i.e. jumping into a trend that has already started), ...... :!: :idea: :!:

My challenge however, would only last three weeks, tops. As I simply do not have the patience for longer #-o
Anyways, this is all hypothetical.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

dchappy
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 828
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:48 pm
Reputation: 3
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby dchappy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:58 am

TygerKrane wrote:You know, if I were to do my own 100-Day Challenge,
it should be:

Only trade INTO the expanding extreme of the D1 trend

Imagine that, trying to make money by STRICTLY letting the trend be my friend. :roll:

But, it's more than that... It's dealing with the fear of trading into the leading edge of a move, b/c of an expectation of a wicked PB from said extreme at any time.
However, this might beneficially force me to be more aggressive (at closing winning trades), yet, spend more time in the 'Profit Accumulation Stage' of my trading style; as I'm forced to create a thicker layer of SPACE, due to my 'PB Paranoia'.

    I have a half-completed thought that I can't finish right now:
  • "If you can get comfortable accumulating SPACE being a late-comer to the move
    (i.e. jumping into a trend that has already started), ...... :!: :idea: :!:

My challenge however, would only last three weeks, tops. As I simply do not have the patience for longer #-o
Anyways, this is all hypothetical.
. Bredin's continuation vid does an excellent job of covering this .. =D>

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:22 pm

Image

33.4% Targets: 1/8 ⇒ $2668
Image
Happy 2016 New Year Bitchesz!!!

I had the overwhelming urge to focus on studying my exit strategies today... :-k

Anywayz, ¿who cares? :roll:, Let's Get It!!! :smt027
Image

※※※※※※※※※※
“It definitely wouldn't be cool to lose my cool two times in a row...Actually, it wouldn't be cool to lose my cool EVER AGAIN :!: " ____________________~ TygerKrane

"I only need to protect myself from myself, at this point..."--Amen--

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:27 pm

dchappy wrote:Bredin's continuation vid does an excellent job of covering this .. =D>

Thanks for the recommend, dchapp!
I'll be sure to give it a look-see.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Re: TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:57 am

I probably need to tell myself that:

I feel more stupid
Adding-in............. and losing big
than
NOT Adding-in.... and winning small


Image


((But at least I FULLY understand what my Exits are :wink: ))

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “beginners forum”