TygerKrane wrote:dchappy wrote:Hi Tyger , I've been away for a while but did I miss something or did you just reset your account .Last I remember you were closing in on 20 k .I'm just being nosy so disregard if you wish .
Hey dchapp !
First of all, thanks for acknowledging the fact that I actually WAS getting somewhere with my trading!
Unfortunately, the reset I did was NOT the good kind of reset
From that time period back in August until the year's end ((now)), played out interestingly enough:
• Busy Season at work; tried to set up a lazy, hi-lev trade that could ride out the month while I handled my more demanding schedule at work...killed a good part of my account
• helping out family with a personal issue
• then, dealing with a personal, personal issue
• back to focused trading end of Oct
• trying to keep my end-of-year deadline to leave my job, I used my earlier massive successes to justify that I could trade AGGRESSIVELY and still reach my goal to leave work by year end; more account 'killage'
• mid-November~ finally accepted that the end-of-year thing wasn't going to happen for me, so I poured my efforts into getting a better grasp on --and-- internalizing MightyOne's Accumulation concepts, in addition to finding fixes for my own weak points in trading
I probably could have already found a happy medium for 'success' if I just settled for 5% a week gains, with weekly losses no more than 5% on losing weeks
....but Funk That, kreslik.com has spoiled me into only wanting to shoot for the stars, and you know what, it's an objective I gladly accept
Sorry for the delay in replying, it's never a problem talking about money or my losses
Lol if you make 5%ish each week then you can add a zero in a year...which is excellent.