Understanding the concepts is 20% of the course. Applying them and making them yours is the other 80%. That part I can not do for you. You have to do it.
Trading is a practical skill like golf or swimming. You only develop your skill if you spend a considerable amount of time in the water or on the practice tee and competing.
This is a little problem I get bogged down in. I tend to think that if I read and study and read and study, that I will turn on my Trading Station and instantly be a trading phenomenon.
Much like I can't be a good golfer or swimmer by just the reading books on them, trading is the same. No matter how much you READ, you actually have to DO, before you can BE.
Yes, this does relate to that 'thing' about not wanting to be wrong. I have you guys quotes and sayings on the topic though. It is a great help to see other traders express the universal truth. I have a thick skull when it comes to this, so I often reread them.
On the plus side, at least when I spend my time reading I am not overtrading.
But if I don't actually DO, I'll never actually BE.